Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Not convinced this is all true especially with the Disney thing but I’ll toss it out here as I think there is merit:

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

DeSantis is deMan. I'm thinking Trump won't run. If I am wrong and he does I don't think he will win the nomination. If I am wrong again and he is nominated he will not win.

At this point I'm firmly in the DeSantis camp, however I will vote for the Republican nominee whomever he may be.

Let the insults begin...

Rong.

Rong.

And rong.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt

DeSantis is deMan. I'm thinking Trump won't run. If I am wrong and he does I don't think he will win the nomination. If I am wrong again and he is nominated he will not win.

At this point I'm firmly in the DeSantis camp, however I will vote for the Republican nominee whomever he may be.

Let the insults begin...

Rong.

Rong.

And rong.

Do you think We The People and Trump can defeat the Evil that has taken over America and actually WIN a crooked election system

They took Trump down in 2020 and selected Biden, Joe f*cken Biden and Gave him 80 million votes. Will 2024 be any different, especially if Trump is on the ballot. His own party hates him.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Let the insults begin...

Rong.

Rong.

And rong.

Do you think We The People and Trump can defeat the Evil that has taken over America and actually WIN a crooked election system

They took Trump down in 2020 and selected Biden, Joe f*cken Biden and Gave him 80 million votes. Will 2024 be any different, especially if Trump is on the ballot. His own party hates him.

I already explained in another thread why some in his own party hates him. It's not everybody. It's a select few. That's the part people need to understand. This is not a majority. This is a select few that need to be crushed like a rotten fugkin apple.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
apparently there is a $977m bond that Disney is carrying that could be passed over to Florida if they take over responsibility.

DeSantis needs to make sure that isn't passed on to residents

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by efw
Not convinced this is all true especially with the Disney thing but I’ll toss it out here as I think there is merit:

Desantis definitely says all the right things. Did he ever dump those illegal immigrants on Obamas and Bidens door step in Martha Vineyards and Delaware yet??

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
''Y’all need to get over this." The election was fraudulent.'' bullshit. Trump lost Biden won.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by steve4102
America’s Governor , nuff said.

Enjoy.

I love what I see from DeSantis and hope he would be the president follwing Trump's next term. I say that because I can't imagine another human handling the vitriol associated with continuing to drain the swamp like Trump. He fought for four years against immoral and illegal attacks and came out standing tall. While doing that, he also accomplished more than any president I can recall. His resolve and tenacity are unmatched and his timing at this point in history is inspired IMO.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I don't think Trump will make the cut. I'm thinking DeSantis will be the Man in '24. I believe he has the better chance of winning.

I'll vote for whomever gets the nomination but I won't be voting for T in the primary.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I don't think Trump will make the cut. I'm thinking DeSantis will be the Man in '24. I believe he has the better chance of winning.

I'll vote for whomever gets the nomination but I won't be voting for T in the primary.
Because you’re a Commie bastard

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Brilliant reposte.

So I'm a "Commie bastard" because i won't vote for Trump in the pimary?

www.paracay.com

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Let the insults begin...

So if you’re wrong twice, you’ll be right the third time? Makes total sense.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Brilliant reposte.

No, you’re a dumbfugk, because you’re from Oregon.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
What happens if he runs and wins. Then a some POS shîteating rino backfills his seat and all the gains made in FL under desantis are stripped.

We NEED good governors. Desperately.

We needed a decent governor in Montana and apparently got one.

Fûckin a. At least so far!

Careful now. You are going to stir up the native Montanans who would prefer any native-born POS currently residing in Deer Lodge over Gianforte

Montana MOFO
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
''Y’all need to get over this." The election was fraudulent.'' bullshit. Trump lost Biden won.
You can lead a dumb-ass to a mountain of evidence which proves the election was fraught with voter fraud and vote fraud but you can't make him believe.

You were outed as a closet liberal aka Rino many years ago but you still insist upon pretending to be someone else.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump is beginning to look like Al Gore after 2000. He needs to put 2020 behind him if he wants to run next time, and stick to the current issues. He’s also pretty old, has unresolved legal problems, so nothing is certain about 2024. I want primaries so the voters can pick who runs. Meanwhile, Republicans should stay off each other’s back and present a united front against Biden and the rest of the fuggin’ Democrats.

What fresh Hell is this?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Trump is beginning to look like Al Gore after 2000. He needs to put 2020 behind him if he wants to run next time, and stick to the current issues. He’s also pretty old, has unresolved legal problems, so nothing is certain about 2024. I want primaries so the voters can pick who runs. Meanwhile, Republicans should stay off each other’s back and present a united front against Biden and the rest of the fuggin’ Democrats.

They are. Then ones that are actually conservative and not RINO never Trumper dumbfugks. As far as I'm concerned, if you refused to vote for Trump in 2020 and helped facilitate the mess we're in now, you're not on my side.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The question to ask between Trump and DeSantis:

It is a given that there are swing voters that won’t vote Trump because “he’s mean, vulgar, too pushy. Arrogant, etc. Many moderate “Karen’s “ fit here.

Q. Since DeSantis will attract more swing voters than Trump, will he lose any Trump voters in the general election?

That answer will tell you mucho.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Brilliant reposte.

You can’t reason with a Marxist.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
The Dems will run Mike Obama and it will win.

Write it on the wall so you don't forget.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1234, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,458 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,405
Posts18,488,944
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.