-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My Scoutmaster fought in WWII in Burma, behind Japanese lines. He organized the Kachin natives into an effective guerrilla fighting unit. He spent the rest of his life, after the war, trying to help the Kachin natives. He used to tell the most incredible stories about the war. Some of his exploits were covered in the book Behind Japanese Lines with the OSS by Richard Dunlop, which is a great read.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bettin' it wasn't Neil Young or James Taylor.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
So a bunch of the opposition decided it would be a good idea to gather in one place to celebrate their opposition party. Create a giant target. Very likely the leadership there to give speeches and such between music sets. If I were the generals I’d have bombed that place into a big hole ! Stupid is as stupid stupid does.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by 79S
Can always count on the U.N best part of the article.

“ The United Nations' office in Myanmar said in a statement that it was 'deeply concerned and saddened' by reports of the air strikes. 'What would appear to be excessive and disproportionate use of force by security forces against unarmed civilians is unacceptable and those responsible must be held to account,' it said.”
Yeah, that stood out to me too. Gotta love the eurofàgs.
Did they indicate what would have constituted a measured and proportionate use of force in this case?
I'm wondering what's the UN going to do about it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by renegade50
That vid clip in the article suuuked azz...
All I seen was a buncha trash laying around and schit...
Didnt even look like any bodies were anywhere..
WTF????
Pics of Woodstock after the concert looked worse than that schit for fuuuks sakes...

Didnt see anyone rounds lighting the place up .
No one getting whacked.
No gun or rocket fire.
No screaming, whimpering, or howling in pain.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ WTF???
You should have seen the Chicago 10/22 video for that excitement.

Last edited by MarkWV; 10/24/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings

Not a Damn thing.

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/24/22.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by Hastings

Not a Damn thing.

I don’t know….in their world they’ll do a lot. They’ll organize committees and sub-committees, they’ll propose resolutions and they’ll vote on those resolutions. They’ll write strongly worded letters and editorials and then they’ll go on a speaking tour for $50,000 a night speeches. They’ll tour the site of the “massacre” and declare “never again” in their remarks after they’ve placed a wreath at the foot of the stage.

That’s what they’ll do and they claim that while they can’t undo the past they can prevent this from happening again. They’ll be absolutely convinced that their words, resolutions and tersely worded letters actually made a difference and the world is safer because of their actions. They themselves are the personification of a self fulfilling prophecy. Their existence serves to justify their existence….round and round we go.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...like I said

...but your point is well-taken

Last edited by High_Noon; 10/24/22.

- Del Gue
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by High_Noon
...like I said

...but your point is well-taken

I know…. I was sarcastically agreeing with you. (Sarcasm doesn’t translate easily online 😁). They’ll get nothing done, like you said, yet they and those in their circle will be absolutely convinced that they single-handedly saved humanity through their self serving actions.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yessir.

- Del Gue
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wow, sounds like they're as corrupt as the USA.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DMc

I fear you might not be too far off. The illegal activities and threatening words and actions of the left leaves me little doubt that if given the chance the left would fire indiscriminately into a concert gathering of right leaning people…..wait a second…..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by DMc
I fear you might not be too far off. The illegal activities and threatening words and actions of the left leaves me little doubt that if given the chance the left would fire indiscriminately into a concert gathering of right leaning people…..wait a second…..
Given the chance they would kill us. And it would be said it was necessary for the common "good". Like when that Negro policeman killed that unarmed girl on January 6 in D.C.

Compare that lack of reaction by the usual suspects to the outcry over St. George Floyd, or to Kyle Rittenhouse's self defense.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

443 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 163bc, 39 invisible), 2,144 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,143
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.