Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KillerBee
hey Mark, I hope you are doing great, we got our first snowfall last night, so now the critters will be on the move and their "Puddy Prints" will be easily visible, always a good thing!

Another thing about Canadian forums besides the horrible moderators, is how fellow outdoor enthusiasts love to rip each other to shreds, I do not see that here. The posse mentality is also outrageous, if you know what I mean?

I am very happy I found Campfire and will never be on a Canadian Outdoors Forum Again. All we have to do here is to teach Dwayne how to be polite and to tone down his aggressive posts lol!

Cheers ~

KillerBee;
Good afternoon to you Darren, I hope that the traffic wasn't too crazy with the first snow and you're all well out on your side of the big hills.

It was just so freezing down here this morning and -5° where I took a little 3 hour hike with a rifle this morning. Ostensibly, I was looking for a spike fork bull moose or any whitetail buck dense enough to stand still for a semi-geezer, but mostly I took a rifle for a walk it seems.

We're supposed to get a real frost tonight though, so the carrots, beets and newly planted Russian and Armenian Garlic got a big blanket of leaves today when I got home from taking the rifle for a stroll.

Please be assured that I will make a concerted effort to tone down my rhetoric for sure too, sorry about that. wink

All the best to you and good luck on your remaining hunts.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

GB1

M
MCMark Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by KillerBee
hey Mark, I hope you are doing great, we got our first snowfall last night, so now the critters will be on the move and their "Puddy Prints" will be easily visible, always a good thing!

Another thing about Canadian forums besides the horrible moderators, is how fellow outdoor enthusiasts love to rip each other to shreds, I do not see that here. The posse mentality is also outrageous, if you know what I mean?

I am very happy I found Campfire and will never be on a Canadian Outdoors Forum Again. All we have to do here is to teach Dwayne how to be polite and to tone down his aggressive posts lol!

Cheers ~
Yep, doing pretty good here!
No snow here yet, did see a young bull moose this morning.
Yeah, I've see a bit of that on there. I mostly stay out of the politics laugh

Proud Left hander!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
MCMark: Well, I'm a few days late to the show, when working nights, I rarely get online. Days off now so I'll say howdy and welcome to the "campfire! Lots of good folks on here. Not many opinions LOL!
I'm in SE Alberta, about 5 mins west of the "Hat. Not a Southpaw but one of my boys is. I'll have to check and see the make etc. but he has a cool old lefty 30-06 I found last year for him. He also has a BLR in .308 he likes.
I enjoy upland game, waterfowl and fly-fishing/tying. Also do a bit of big game when I'm drawn.
Jeff

M
MCMark Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by troutfly
MCMark: Well, I'm a few days late to the show, when working nights, I rarely get online. Days off now so I'll say howdy and welcome to the "campfire! Lots of good folks on here. Not many opinions LOL!
I'm in SE Alberta, about 5 mins west of the "Hat. Not a Southpaw but one of my boys is. I'll have to check and see the make etc. but he has a cool old lefty 30-06 I found last year for him. He also has a BLR in .308 he likes.
I enjoy upland game, waterfowl and fly-fishing/tying. Also do a bit of big game when I'm drawn.
Jeff

Thanks for the welcome Jeff!

Proud Left hander!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 22kHornet, 257Bob, 222ND, 69 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,693
Posts18,534,560
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.