Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by hatari
The applesauce mouth in Chief said something yesterday we all might want to key on: "we might not know the results of Tuesday's election for days." What does that mean? Maybe nothing but when in 2020 the following issues have never been answered at least not to my satisfaction:

-When (if ever) was there a presidential election where the winning party actually LOST seats in the Congress?

-Why was the election in Arizona called so early and with such a small margin, yet the one in PA where Trump was ahead by over 700 thousand votes at midnight not called and instead "went dark" until the next morning and Biden won?

-Why were there so many votes in both PA and GA with ONLY the president checked off and no "downstream" candidates selected?

-Why didn't anyone make an issue of the obvious vote "harvesting" in GA, clearly a violation of voting laws?

- Ohio, THE bell weather state for presidential elections was won by President by 8% points?

-why were there so many unanswered discrepancies in Michigan's vote count?

This Tuesday, the four states everyone is talking about, are back in the limelight of "too close to call" and now Biden is telling us the final count is going to take a while? And of course the obvious disdain of the likes of McConnell for candidates supported by President Trump?

I truly believe now ( didn't a few months ago) this should be a significant win for the Rs, but my trust in election integrity is just not there...

Though I’ve been thru this before, allow me to recap:

- why ballots in GA and PA with only Prez and Senate picked? Ballot harvesting. Dem workers went door to door in 99%Dem areas (read as Black neighborhood) collecting ballots door to door. If the resident hadn’t filled out the mail in ballot, they were told just vote fur the top two “cuz that’s all that matter's”

- why didn’t “anyone” (you mean in the GOP) make an issue of this? Because they had no defense for the Race Card and refused to fight that fight.

- why did Ohio (and Fla) go big for Trump when they have been bellwether states since 2000?

Easy. OH and Fl outlawed ballot harvesting. That negated the effect of nail in voting in those states.

- when has the Party won the WH and lost seats in Congress? Quite often. Happened to FDR 3 times, Ike lost seats, LBJ, Nixon, Reagan etc.

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/sta...idents-party-presidential-election-years

Glad to be of service😉

So the election WAS fraudulent..

Crooked as a dog’s hind leg. Time to fight it was BEFORE one ballot was cast, not after the polls were closed.

Should have fought mail in and ballot harvesting with more vigor much earlier. GOP needs to stop running from the race card like vampires from a crucifix.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
Making up votes worked perfectly in 2020. Why wouldn't they do it again?
The democRATs said it happened this way and you will NOT challenge them. If you do, you are trying to destroy our democracy.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Trump is speaking in Sioux City Iowa this afternoon, folks started lining up last night. How many folks would line up all night to see Biden?
If the elections were honest we’d have a huge red wave.

A lot, it it were for a hanging. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The serial liar's speech was meant to be read between the lines...

In code he said; "we're going to cheat and anyone who questions it is an insurrectionist"

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The applesauce mouth in Chief said something yesterday we all might want to key on: "we might not know the results of Tuesday's election for days." What does that mean?

Because there is going to be a boat load of cheating going on by The Swamp.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
The applesauce mouth in Chief ..........

I stole it, but I like.........

'Custards Last Stand'

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
The serial liar's speech was meant to be read between the lines...

In code he said; "we're going to cheat and anyone who questions it is an insurrectionist"

MAGA!
This.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
When there are no successes his party can campaign on.......

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The applesauce mouth in Chief said something yesterday we all might want to key on

I was hoping this would be the one where he said he spoke to the man who invented Insulin.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
The applesauce mouth in Chief said something yesterday we all might want to key on

I was hoping this would be the one where he said he spoke to the man who invented Insulin.

Nicolea Paulescu b1869-d1931

Joseph Biden b1942-d????

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
a lot of differences in how things were handled in 2020 (and will be handled now and in 2024) is because the individual States are in charge of how voting and tabulation is handled.

Sam......

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
a lot of differences in how things were handled in 2020 (and will be handled now and in 2024) is because the individual States are in charge of how voting and tabulation is handled.

Do you have a prediction to share for this election ?

I have yet to hear anyone say that they are voting for democrats. No one.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’ve gotta believe, because I’m an optimist, that so many more people that are extremely talented in their respective fields are watching for fraud now more than ever. It’s what happens to that evidence that ultimately matters.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Just my Opinion
They are going to steel the election.
Blatantly

And when they do if there are no Public Arrests on 11/9/22 our Country is lost forever and the only way to get any of it back will be to put Rivers of Blood in every Street in the Country

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by rainshot
The migrant invasion is continuing with increasing fury and those people are melting into our cities.
Jonathan Greenblatt of the ADL says that statement makes you a White supremacist who needs to be censored.

[Linked Image]

Mr. Pudd’n Chief of Bagels Ronald McKlain says Mr. Pudd’n Speech was the Final Warning ..

They ain’t Jok’n ..

Their Psychopaths..

Rally Round the Family..

Pocket Full of Shells ..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interpreting that speech was easy....
He said we are going to win and the cheating will be obvious, and if you say anything we will label you a threat to Democracy and you will be considered a domestic terrorist... simple

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Shuddering the Mold ..

Pocket Full of Shells ..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SupFoo
The applesauce mouth in Chief said something yesterday we all might want to key on: "we might not know the results of Tuesday's election for days." What does that mean?

Because there is going to be a boat load of cheating going on by The Swamp.

Biden was basically saying, "we're going to cheat as much as we need to to win.........again".

As I've said many times before, & now it's even more crystal clear, Tuesday will tell whether or not we still have a country left.

If there's no Red Wave now, then it's over & done with already, right now. History.

Only remaining question then is what's next.................

MM

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
A Depression..

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by deflave
I don’t see Kari Lake getting ripped off but Pennsylvania and Michigan?

You betcha.

Yeah, the vegetable is going to beat Dr. Oz I’m afraid. This one is to big a loss for the demmunists and they’re not going to let it happen. He’ll win handily in philly and pittsburg, just like the other vegetable in the white house. And when he does, then we’ll have two vegetable senators in PA.

Sucks for us and sucks for the whole country…

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1936M71, 56 invisible), 2,592 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,932
Posts18,498,700
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.