Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,480 of 2,280 1 2 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 2279 2280
Whip #17776693 11/07/22
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
And again, how does connecting or not connecting dots (social hints) mean that Patriots are controlling anything? EXPLAIN HOW THERES A TANGIBLE CHANGE...

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Jag, facts can be proven, what you posted can't.

And that's a fact.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Whip #17776717 11/07/22
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dumbasses think Musk is just helping the carpenters and not making a point and giving a clue. Dumbasses and those under a strong delusion can't get the clues or connect the dots. No sweat off my back.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Doing what's right has no time limit. Start the military tribunals, followed by executions.

Don't act childish. We are in WW3. So, we should have done DDay a month after Pearl? We should have bombed Tokyo a month after Pearl?

I am very confused

Is the Storm Coming
Is the Storm Here
Or are we in the Storm
The dis information has been horrendous
And you can not believe any thing anyone says.
I know it is by design but at some point
They need to talk straight
Reading between the lines can only go on for so long before they (the Patriots) start loosing people in the confusion.

I know several people that have walked away from the movement and have turned bitter and negative against the Patriots.

The longer they let the Left destroy them selves the more good people are going to walk away and not help the Patriots when the time comes for them to step up.

Who needs to talk straight?? I'm not sure who you are talking about.
It was said early on to learn the comms and I for one have tried to do just that. It's not as easy as it is said. But, what I have decoded and seen decoded I recently posted. As Jag is fond of saying, I posted a clue, but I am not about to spell it out word for word for several reasons. One, I am not going to get into a pissing contest with those who want to diss everything that gets posted about this. Two, it is an extremely deep dig and would take weeks to lay it all out. Three, like I have found out in my stay on this planet, if it's free, they won't pay a bit of attention.
No goal posts have been moved......PERIOD. But, there has been a lot bad decoding of which I'm sure some was done intentionally. Understand this, most all of the Q posts have to do with the DoD Law of War Manual. That manual can be downloaded by anyone who "seriously" wants to know what is coming. The other Military Manual that the Posts point to is the US Strategic CONPLAN 8888 Manual. It also can be downloaded and read by anyone who is serious about wanting to know what is coming. Learn Gematria or at least download the Gematria Calculator. Those are 3 required things to know and have in order to even surface scratch the Q posts. Without them you don't have a f@#$king clue what was being posted and that was by design. Can you imagine what would happen or what the near future would be like if the greatest Military Intelligence drops/posts were posted in plain language for everyone to read. Hell, the bad guys would be totally prepared and the Plan would never work.
If you think I'm wrong about the Military Intel drops, then check out this link............. https://qposts.online/?q=Military&s=keyword

Remember, remember, the 5th of November.................and not 2022!

Whip #17776733 11/07/22
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Jesus Christ. Children play games and drop hints, not a political faction that is changing history. Again, WHAT TANGIBLE THINGS ARE THESE PATRIOTS DOING? You keep saying it so prove it.

IC B2

Whip #17776773 11/07/22
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
From your 1 D perception? Nothing can be proven from that position. Ever done any coding or decoding or at least took an interest in either one?

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Jesus Christ. Children play games and drop hints, not a political faction that is changing history. Again, WHAT TANGIBLE THINGS ARE THESE PATRIOTS DOING? You keep saying it so prove it.

Uh, so does NSA and DIA. They do it all the time, so are they children playing games in your mind? Or could it be that the children are not able to play the games?

Whip #17776799 11/07/22
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I was actually referring to Jag in my last post but the point still stands. All that im trying to convey is that a person should be most skeptical of that which they wish to believe.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You're wrong.
4 years. Not one meaningful prosecution. Jag, you're being duped. It's time you realized that.

It's corrupt from the top down. You do not deal with corruption by waiting.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Whip #17776851 11/07/22
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B3

DMc #17776950 11/07/22
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DMc

So Trump is leading us to the slaughter, huh?

I Dindo Nuffin
DMc #17776974 11/07/22
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DMc
You're wrong.
4 years. Not one meaningful prosecution. Jag, you're being duped. It's time you realized that.

It's corrupt from the top down. You do not deal with corruption by waiting.

You want to try to logically explain how there could theoretically ever be a meaningful prosecution with the present FBY AND DOJ AND DNC running loose?

And what would a prosecution of anyone meaningful result in? Discovery by the defense would prove to be crippling for future indictments and prosecutions.

Sorry, DMc, it doesn't take rocket science to figure out why Trump, the Patriots and Durham aren't playing that game.

Durham tried a few case just for the information he would gain for future cases through discovery.

Do you also think Trump is screwing us over saying NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING?

Do you think he's a black hat or a dumbass?

I Dindo Nuffin
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DMc

So Trump is leading us to the slaughter, huh?

No one said that. You're projecting.

No prosecutions. NONE. What patriots are in control? Where's the military? Where is any justice?
There is none, and it's BEEN 4 YEARS. YOU need to connect these dots. They show you every day WHO is in control, and it's a corrupt FBI, DOD, DOJ, and on down the line. Corrupt media. NOTHING is being done about this nor is anyone suggesting anything be done about it. Trump has proven, one man cannot do this alone. Although he has an entire nation of patriots behind him, it will never be done peacefully, as "The Patriots are in Charge" are telling us. We need a Justice Dept., and that isn't an option. They are just as corrupted and perhaps even more so.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Whip #17777013 11/07/22
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Do you really think Bidet would not pardon those pukes.

Do you mentally not have the capability to understand that the Discovery process of the Defense would reveal how it is that TRUMP AND THE PATRIOTS HAVE IT ALL.

I'm talking SOURCES.

DUH?

THIS IS NOT THE FUGHKING TIME.

If Trump is a Patriot don't you think he's aware of that.

Get a clue. Like I said, IT AINT FREAKING ROCKET SCIENCE.

Still, you demand it be your way or you say it's not happening. Well pal, sorry, but this isn't your play.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/07/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #17777024 11/07/22
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It's been 2 years since a PRESIDENTIAL election was stolen by 16.5% of the counties in the United States.

This is the writing on the wall. Go ahead and ignore it by trying to convince everyone the Patriots are in Control. Patriots are NOT in control and there is nothing on the horizon indicating even if a faction was working behind the scenes, they are powerless to do anything about it. (Except possibly be jailed, i.e. Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips)

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Whip #17777031 11/07/22
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They got released today.

Have it your way, DMc, we are history.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #17777033 11/07/22
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
"Do you really think Bidet would not pardon those pukes."

Where are your military tribunals? Who's the idiot? YOU ARE BUD.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
DMc #17777039 11/07/22
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DMc
It's been 2 years since a PRESIDENTIAL election was stolen by 16.5% of the counties in the United States.

This is the writing on the wall. Go ahead and ignore it by trying to convince everyone the Patriots are in Control. Patriots are NOT in control and there is nothing on the horizon indicating even if a faction was working behind the scenes, they are powerless to do anything about it. (Except possibly be jailed, i.e. Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips)

It's easy to figure that out. Fake ballots and Election fraud. I thought we had that figured out.

The biggest sting in history.

Now let us watch and see.

Uh, what did Trump say? It's like Q, it's a clue.

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #17777078 11/07/22
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Doing what's right has no time limit. Start the military tribunals, followed by executions.

Don't act childish. We are in WW3. So, we should have done DDay a month after Pearl? We should have bombed Tokyo a month after Pearl?

I am very confused

Is the Storm Coming
Is the Storm Here
Or are we in the Storm
The dis information has been horrendous
And you can not believe any thing anyone says.
I know it is by design but at some point
They need to talk straight
Reading between the lines can only go on for so long before they (the Patriots) start loosing people in the confusion.

I know several people that have walked away from the movement and have turned bitter and negative against the Patriots.

The longer they let the Left destroy them selves the more good people are going to walk away and not help the Patriots when the time comes for them to step up.

Who needs to talk straight?? I'm not sure who you are talking about.
It was said early on to learn the comms and I for one have tried to do just that. It's not as easy as it is said. But, what I have decoded and seen decoded I recently posted. As Jag is fond of saying, I posted a clue, but I am not about to spell it out word for word for several reasons. One, I am not going to get into a pissing contest with those who want to diss everything that gets posted about this. Two, it is an extremely deep dig and would take weeks to lay it all out. Three, like I have found out in my stay on this planet, if it's free, they won't pay a bit of attention.
No goal posts have been moved......PERIOD. But, there has been a lot bad decoding of which I'm sure some was done intentionally. Understand this, most all of the Q posts have to do with the DoD Law of War Manual. That manual can be downloaded by anyone who "seriously" wants to know what is coming. The other Military Manual that the Posts point to is the US Strategic CONPLAN 8888 Manual. It also can be downloaded and read by anyone who is serious about wanting to know what is coming. Learn Gematria or at least download the Gematria Calculator. Those are 3 required things to know and have in order to even surface scratch the Q posts. Without them you don't have a f@#$king clue what was being posted and that was by design. Can you imagine what would happen or what the near future would be like if the greatest Military Intelligence drops/posts were posted in plain language for everyone to read. Hell, the bad guys would be totally prepared and the Plan would never work.
If you think I'm wrong about the Military Intel drops, then check out this link............. https://qposts.online/?q=Military&s=keyword

Remember, remember, the 5th of November.................and not 2022!

Thank you for the link
I was not trying to go against you and Jag.
I have followed all of both of your posts.
I do not have a Military Brain to figure out the Com's and hidden messages
I have a backwards Ironworker Brain so I do not understand Military Language and that is why I turn to others to enlighten me.

I have always Supported President Trump and Our Military a specially the Patriots
Am am just a bit slow
and I was not going against you and Jag for your Posts. Just asking Questions and giving my opinion.
I have met people that are walking away from President Trump and the Patriots.
This Concerns me with the future.
I am not one of them

I have read part of the Rules of War several times and i understand part but not all of it.
I also search the Net for anything that I can to make sense of it all.

I just have a mental block some times and i get frustrated as do others about the speed of this country going down hill so fast and it is my hope that the military will step in soon not my demands.

I do understand that we are all going to feel pain before this all plays out.

Thank you to you and jag for what you are trying to do by posting the info. you post.

Whip #17777108 11/07/22
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
WTF

How does getting Nasty Nancy out of office affect ANYTHING! It doesn't and it won't.

83.3% of the counties in America know the election was stolen. How does America allow an election to be stolen? By waiting for "Patriots in Control" to do something. You're delusional.

How does a majority in Congress and the Senate accomplish anything with the 3-letter agencies still pulling the strings? Appoint Congressional Committees to investigate Biden and his cronies? Durham is done. He said he was done. Huber? LOL!

The MILITARY TRIBUNAL b*llshit ruined this country by projecting a false hope.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Page 1,480 of 2,280 1 2 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 219 Wasp, 62 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,791
Posts18,516,061
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.