-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Filling in for Burns while he's gone rc?

GOA
GB1

T
T
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The MOST important part of any/all Boolit Steering Devices,is that which you can not see and that's it's internals. Hint.

Burris from inception,has/does suck heavy ass,because the guts are schit. It is a Crying Karen War Cry to shout "set and forget",like that High Pitched Nasal Whine somehow MAGICALLY transforms innards. Rest assured,it sure as fhuqk do NOT. Schit that won't/don't/can't track or repeat,simply don't have "other stuff" hidden inside,which makes them hold zero. Read that again. Now one more time. ...........

I read that sheit twice and it still sounds like nonsense both times. Dick Stick. A proper discussion should be HOW and WHY a particular scope is able to adjust reliably and hold zero. Topics such as machining threads precisely, use of hardened bearing surfaces, adequate or oversize bias spring erectors, or a wonderful feature Burris has years ago - “Posi-Loc”. When used PROPERLY it would hold zero better than any rifle scope made. Simple phycsics.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by therealreal
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The MOST important part of any/all Boolit Steering Devices,is that which you can not see and that's it's internals. Hint.

Burris from inception,has/does suck heavy ass,because the guts are schit. It is a Crying Karen War Cry to shout "set and forget",like that High Pitched Nasal Whine somehow MAGICALLY transforms innards. Rest assured,it sure as fhuqk do NOT. Schit that won't/don't/can't track or repeat,simply don't have "other stuff" hidden inside,which makes them hold zero. Read that again. Now one more time. ...........

I read that sheit twice and it still sounds like nonsense both times. Dick Stick. A proper discussion should be HOW and WHY a particular scope is able to adjust reliably and hold zero. Topics such as machining threads precisely, use of hardened bearing surfaces, adequate or oversize bias spring erectors, or a wonderful feature Burris has years ago - “Posi-Loc”. When used PROPERLY it would hold zero better than any rifle scope made. Simple phycsics.

I’m crying I’m laughing so hard!!!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by therealreal

What current Burris scopes incorporate the posi-loc feature?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by Ackman
[quote=MickinColo]
Yes. I have several of those originals from the 90's, 6-24 and 8-32. Very good scopes. Used to think Leupold was the way to go, but got tired of how poorly they tracked.....just awful, losing zero then rezeroing was a nightmare. I sold every leupold. Never had any trouble with those Signatures

You should run for a democrat office with that level of moronicness….

LOL. Mine were back in the 90's. I'd hope that by now Leupold would get it right with a $2,000 scope. Lots of other good stuff out there for less. And hey, bigmouth, like and don't like anything you want, means nothing.

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I still cry every time I read Stick's garden hose reply, that's classic Stick.

No discounting his knowledge.

I have a few Burris on rifles the kids use to plink with and a few I plink with. My favorite is the Burris Fullfield E1 4.5-14x42mm Long Range MOA Reticle scope.

I bought a SWFA 5 - 20 on Stick's recommendation and can't wait to get it.

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
If you like steaming piles of dog chit, you’ll like a Burris scope.

Bwahahahahaha! I am a Burris guy, but the Fullfield IV...the first phrase that came to mind was yours!

Fullfield IIs are rock solid. I don't care for the ocular rotating with the magnification ring. Hell for a scope cap and hell to adjust in freezing temps. I was in 10 degree weather for a few hours. Deer came trotting in. Couldn't move the daggum ocular. Frozen stiff. I have 3 Fullfield 2-7 and 3-9. Past 15yrs they have held zero rock solid. Don't even bother zeroing them year to year. Muzzleloaders and slug guns.

Burris XTR II, meh on the glass. The parallax knobs suck. The parallax adjustment range sucks too.

Burris XTR III is the mutts nuts! Solid parallax, way better glass, adjustments spot on, tactile turrets. BIG FOV! Discontinued though. Now they have the XTR Pro that has a red knob and made more for PRS it seems. It supposedly has better glass than the XTR III. ???

Last edited by RedBeard308; 11/10/22.

Truth sounds like hate to those who hate truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Unfortunately for Crying Kchunts the World over,emitting Estrogen do NOT "enhance" scope internals...but the crossed-eyes and tears are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Zee rings,are absolute fhuqking Dog Schit,in any/all configurations. Hint.

Burris PosiLock scopes are a fhuqking JOKE,no matter a Drooler lauding the "phycsics" behind same. Hint.

Burris Signature scopes as a whole,are a fhuqking JOKE. Hint.

I think this is the last NIB Burris I rolled the dice on and it too,was like ALL the others,a steaming pile of fhuqking schit. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I've never heard of the aforementioned 5-20x. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some ladies. Hint.

Burris is a fhuqking joke in all regards,save their Signature rings,other than Zee's. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Signature rings are the best product Burris has.

Truth sounds like hate to those who hate truth.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (1OntarioJim, 1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 54 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,567
Posts18,491,825
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.