Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
I can’t wait to hear a female complain about the exorbitant cost of food and fuel. Gonna tell her she traded that for OK baby killing.
Woman didn’t vote democrat over abortion. Woman voted democrat because woman as a whole usually vote democrat.

White men are about the only group as a whole that reliably vote Republican.

GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Couldn’t be numbers were juggled, nah , they wouldn’t do that

But I do agree some of the rulings had such motivation.

Just another corner folded on the playing cards

They have been studying the angles and covered their bases to assure their agenda

Buckle up
Kenneth

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by 79S
Who is banging all of these nasty democrat women, and why are so many taking raw dog shots to the cookie? So much so that this a bellwether issue??

Reality won’t hit until they are watching mask singer ready to vote. The power goes off because Joey Biden wasn’t joking he’s shutting those coal plants down. They sit in the dark going what happened??

How nugget know whut mask singer is?

Nugget watch bossman TV thru steel grate ?

House down the way has one of them big flat screen TV’s. I sit in the spruce trees watching through the window. Im glad they have closed caption. But I stutter when I read.. Nugget

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I posted back in June when the abortion ruling was leaked (by design and it would not surprise me Roberts had a hand in it, also why not wait until AFTER the election?) the "Red Wave" would not happen.

Oh, no doubt there were shenanigans in PA and AZ, etc, but if you look at post election polling, ABORTION was right behind the economy. Clearly and emotional issue (estrogen laden) and that's where once again, females voted. The Rs might get the House, but I doubt the Senate. Bottom line the ballot box has ceased to be a tool for change..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Hudge
Say what you want to, but I firmly believe the overturning of Roe vs Wade is what derailed the red wave. When I went to vote in person, I saw more 20-30 year old females voting than I ever have. The parking lot at the place was full, where usually I have the place to myself or only a couple more people in line. This just proves that more women would rather have a abortion rights than a strong economy. Say what you want, but had Roe vs. Wade not been overturned, I firmly believe voter turnout would have gone the way for Republicans.

The polls don't back you up and it begs the question whether Roe was constitutional and it wasn't. It's that simple.

Tarquin
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Say what you want to, but I firmly believe the overturning of Roe vs Wade is what derailed the red wave. When I went to vote in person, I saw more 20-30 year old females voting than I ever have. The parking lot at the place was full, where usually I have the place to myself or only a couple more people in line. This just proves that more women would rather have a abortion rights than a strong economy. Say what you want, but had Roe vs. Wade not been overturned, I firmly believe voter turnout would have gone the way for Republicans.

The polls don't back you up and it begs the question whether Roe was constitutional and it wasn't. It's that simple.

Actually they do, 70% of the democrat bleeders polled said that's what decided their vote.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by drop_point
What's the solution here? Adopt their policies? Do things that are morally reprehensible to not anger the radicals?

Win elections first then enact your policies through the courts.

Ain’t rocket science

Abortion is the third rail yet the GOP keeps it as a major issue

Based on the responses on here you’ll keep doubling down on stupid and keep losing

Doesn't seem to be what the OP believes.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it didn't help, that's for sure

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Ok, I’ll say what I want:

You’re a fugking idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Hudge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Polls are wrong all of the time. I also see Roe v. Wade as unconstitutional and think it was correct to go to the states for legislation. However, too many people saw it as an attack on women’s rights! The Dems doubled down on it and made it a difference maker I believe. Not saying I’m correct, but when $7 a gallon gas is the national average and rolling blackouts are common, I don’t want to hear one person, male or female, that voted for a Dem due to abortion rights on a national level complain.

Last edited by Hudge; 11/09/22.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Who is banging all of these nasty democrat women, and why are so many taking raw dog shots to the cookie? So much so that this a bellwether issue??

They’re not.

It’s all bullschit.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Actually they do, 70% of the democrat bleeders polled said that's what decided their vote.
You believe that?

You believe that 70% of female DEMOCRATS couldn’t decide who to vote for until the SC made the correct constitutional decision and that’s what made democrat woman vote democrat?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KFWA

LOL

Don’t you live in Pennsylvania?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I think what some of you gals are trying to say is:

“This is the excuse my wife used for voting D. Again.”

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by KFWA

LOL

Don’t you live in Pennsylvania?

Ohio

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

You believe that?

You believe that 70% of female DEMOCRATS couldn’t decide who to vote for until the SC made the correct constitutional decision and that’s what made democrat woman vote democrat?

Democrats and Tarqueen vote Democrat 100 percent of the time.

Low IQ Republicans vote for Republicans.....sometimes....sometimes Democrats...and sometimes Independents....and sometimes not at all.

I am MAGA.
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
I can’t wait to hear a female complain about the exorbitant cost of food and fuel. Gonna tell her she traded that for OK baby killing.

…but at least she can still get an abortion

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Polls are wrong all of the time. I also see Roe v. Wade as unconstitutional and think it was correct to go to the states for legislation. However, too many people saw it as an attack on women’s rights! The Dems doubled down on it and made it a difference maker I believe. Not saying I’m correct, but when $7 a gallon gas is the national average and rolling blackouts are common, I don’t want to hear one person, male or female, that voted for a Dem due to abortion rights on a national level complain.

In other words, people are too stupid to understand their own system of government.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Hudge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

You believe that?

No I don’t think it made them to decide to vote Dem, I think it made them get their ass in the voting booth when many would have stayed at home and not voted.

Hudge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by drop_point

In other words, people are too stupid to understand their own system of government.

Bingo!

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

433 members (12344mag, 22kHornet, 1badf350, 160user, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 42 invisible), 1,553 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,098
Posts18,522,238
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.