Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Mike Lawler, R of NY just beat the big wheel DNC stud of NY. Coming on Faux Nues shortly.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

“Maybe what will become very clear is whether the marxists in the media and the democrat party have paid for and brainwashed enough low IQ morons in America to forever nullify the votes of Patriots who embrace the Founding Principles and the Constitution.”

^^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Goosey
Wah! Wah! Fraud!

Nope, people are just tired of Republican lunacy... baseless "election fraud" claims, Q conspiracy theories, hateful views, climate change denial, anti-vaccine stupidity, the list just goes on and on.

[Linked Image from bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com]

Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
The only dirty fight is the one you lose

So why can't we figure out how to cheat better and bigger

Fugk all that honor schit

Id rather win

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]
No school today sweetie?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari
OK...

Then, what's a lasting solution?

I'm asking, not arguing with you. I agree we have created a system destined to eventual failure.

A big part of the problem is most of the population is concentrated, by definition, in the metropolitan areas and they have different values than people in the rural and suburban areas. They have a different set of problems and mostly see government as the solution. It is too late now but a possible solution would have been to average the percentage of votes in each county and declare the winner based on the average. That would even out the advantage of the metropolitan areas. I think our country will continue its downward spiral until our ultimate demise. This was our last, best chance to change things from within the system.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Lawler defeats Rep Maloney in NY, head of the Dimocommie Caucus.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Diesel
Pennsylvania elected fetterman. Seriously, the perfect example of insanity.

It will be interesting when they get all the votes tabulated the 150% of the registered voters voted to get him elected.

Just sayin.

He did not make it legitimately

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Oregon has over 3 million people. Less than 1.5 million are tallied and that equals 66% of registered voters.

That means a huge chunk of people didn't bother to register or vote, about a million. Since liberals are activists and conservatives are apathetic, which group do you think comprises the majority of the untapped voting block? Lazy conservatives.

Couple that with a strategically placed spoiler in the governors race that siphoned off 8% of the two top candidates votes, mostly conservative votes, how could they lose? Seems like spoilers seldom siphon off many liberals, just conservatives.

Oregon truly is majority conservative, they just refuse to fuc king vote.

Only Oregonians can help Oregon...

Get after it... or quit.

Goosey recommends quitting...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Commyfornia had a news station 5 minutes after the Polls closed post up that Every Dumbocrat won and NO Republicans 0 Nota None
I searched for an hour after they posted it to find it again and it was taken down.

Nothing to see here just move along Nothing to see.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Georgia and New Hampshire both elected a GOP governor, and there is no reason whatsoever that they could not have also elected a GOP senator................except for one, and that is they ran a candidate that the voters did not care for. Having said that, I hope Walker can win the runoff.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I asked in another thread but it'll likely go down the list with no replies to soon be forgotten to the archives but, am I missing something here because I keep seeing people complaining of cheating but the election hasn't been called yet and there's still a chance to hold the house and senate, right?

IC B3

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Entire stadiums break out in FJB and the Red Wave fails to materialize. Head scratcher for sure. The D party is evil. Something is definitely amiss.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
How’d I do

Originally Posted by steve4102
The election is just 2 weeks away.
Anyone care to share their predictions?

Will the Republicans take control of the House and/or the Senate?
Senate (No) McConnell/McDaniel are working hard to stop Trump supported MAGA candidates, The Dems might even pick a seat or two.
House (toss-up) lean towards (No)

Winners in Governors races.
MN Walz (D)
WI Evers (D) fraud
MI Whitmer (D) fraud
AZ Hobbs (D) fraud
GA Kemp (R)
FL DeSantis (R)
TX Abbott (R)
NY Hochul (D) fraud

Winners US Senate Race
GA Warnock (D) fraud
PA Fetterman (D) fraud
AZ Kelly (D) fraud
FL Rubio (R)
NH Hassan (D) McConnell/McDaniel
AK Murkowski (R) fraud

I promised I'd get back with you today and let's look at our prognostications.

Hobbs/Lake is still open. Some funky vote machine stuff there
Warnock/Walker set for runoff, which was expected
Kelly/Masters still open
Murkowski is losing to Tshibaki currently

All and all, you hit most of them. Outside of AZ, I haven't heard cries of widespread fraud like occurred in 2020.

Now to mine. I forecasted + 25-30 House pickups and 2 to 4 in the Senate. They way things are playing out now, looks like closer to + 12-15 in the House and the Senate can go 0-2 seats for GOP. So looks like I get half the gains I wanted on the low side. That said, GOP will control the House, and has a better shot at the Senate than the Dems. Worse case is status quo in the Senate.

Now the reaction to all of this? Depends on what your #1 goal was for this election cycle. My #1 goal was to wrest control of Congress from the Dems and thwart the Biden agenda. That was #1 and everything else was secondary. Same as #1 goal in 2016 was to defeat HRC. With the takeover of the House, albeit by a slimmer margin than I'd hope, Biden's agenda is DEAD. If the GOP ends up with 2 or 3 from NV(likely), AZ (looking better) or GA in the runoff (probably), Biden's agenda is double dead.

Not what I'd hoped for, but I'll take it. Gloom and doom and depression? No, the #1 objective was achieved.

I did miss on one prediction - and that was if Kemp won by 6-8points Herschel would ride his coattails into office. Kemp destroyed the Ghettopotimus, and there was much more crossover than I expected.

What that exposes to me is not that Kemp doesn't have the long coattails, but that Trump is not as strong with the suburban Karens. As a matter of fact, it looks like Trump picked candidates won in less than 50% of the contests. That might just be something to be concerned about in 2024. The electorate is so polarized, they are just going with whatever Party they slept with in 2020 (fraud or no fraud)?

So there you go. Told you'd I'd get back to you today. Results were not great for GOP, but they get the House and the Senate is still in play. Like winning a football game by a field goal even thought Vegas had the Spread at 21. We won, but didn't cover. Still won.

Test for you: Do you take any optimism from what DeSantis did in Florida? DeSantis last go around almost lost to a Democrat that is now in prison for his liaison with a gay, black male prostitute that died in his hotel room. Gov Ron got incredible voting percentage from Hispanics and flipped Miami/Dade, Hillsbourgh/Pinellas Counties that were considered Red forever? There is your next GOP star.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
We will Crush Them between the Millstone of Inflation and Taxes …

America Has Talent…

Baghdad Bob you Magnificent Bastard …

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (12344mag, 160user, 222ND, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,608
Posts18,511,652
Members74,007
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.