Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Whip #17796541 11/13/22
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
We know the crooked FBY was involved in the 2020 steal. Is the FBY behind the 2022 midterm election fraud?

Kari Lake went into the election with a +11 point advantage and 70% of the election exit polls were favorable to Kari, yet now she is losing by 1%. I'm aware that Katie Hobbs remained in her position as Secretary of State while running for Governor. (Conflict of Interest) I'm seeing election fraud nationwide. Myra Flores in So. TX, is a perfect example. My question: Is the FBY strong enough to infiltrate 49 States? (We know Florida is the only State to have held an honest election). How could any organization be shrewd enough to pervade so many elections? Where are the whistleblowers?

We've seen almost every move by the Biden Admin turn into an inept boondoggle and know his cabinet and handlers are literal buffoons'. We've learned Kinnser Software has a backdoor allowing internet access, (i.e. China).

What 3 letter agency has the wherewithal to pull off such a monumental undertaking, requiring years of budgeting, planning and coordination?

C eye A...

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
K22 #17796627 11/13/22
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Well duh, wouldn't you be out there bellowing if your future involved the remainder of your life grounds keeping at gitmo?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hahaha. Dumbass. So no battles are lost in wars?

Pretty good Red Wave I guess I see. Rs take control of House and Senate and millions of Dimocraps voting R for the first time see the cheating chicanery of the DNC may mean nothing to dumbasses like you but it's given millions who thought Biden won a real clue.

Of course, that's nothing to a dumbass like you.

Too bad you're too foolish to be able to connect the dots. It doesn't matter because others smarter than you will see the prophecy in Trump saying that when the people see the truth they will "go along with what we do".

I think it's great most folks aren't as stupid as you. Millions of Ds who voted R will, unlike you, be able to get the Q clue re "you can't tell them, they have to see it and be shown". Well dumbass, they just got shown. Thank God they are smarter than you and they will get a clue.

grin

Man...that failed prediction happened even faster than i thought it would

GOD Bless America
Whip #17796670 11/13/22
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mike drop moment !

Q is done !

IC B2

Whip #17796681 11/13/22
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
FBY and C eye A must really confuse those alphabet agencies. Secret handshake and all.

Whip #17796937 11/13/22
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by K22
But yet, here you all are, on a thread you can't stand. Pretty telling and says a lot.
It's like a bad train wreck - we can't help watching you dumbphucks embarrass yourself.

As if you had a fughking clue as to who the fughk you are taking to.

Hahaha. You clueless dumbfughk stupid pos.

Well, it's true, ignorance is bliss.

Keep running your mouth. It's full of piss.

And you're too stupid to know it. If you only knew.

Well, why don't you inform me of "who I'm talking to"? Are you someone special, except in your own mind? I kinda doubt it.

But, let me tell you who YOU are talking to when you address me. I'm a conservative Republican who serves on the board of the Wilson County, NC Republican Party. The past 4 years I have walked door to door campaigning for local, district, and state Republican election candidates and passed out thousands of campaign fliers. I have donated several of my leatherwork items to the annual fundraising auction that our party holds every year to support Republican candidates. I work the Republican booth at street fairs in the area.
So, what have YOU done? Except for follow Q and berate people for not being able to "connect the dots".

Regarding me being a "dumbphuck"....well, let's just say that I will put my intelligence up against yours any day. Heck, I went to a school in NY on the Hudson River that you most likely couldn't even get into.....most folks refer to it as West Point...and went on to obtain an M.S. degree in Physical and Mathematical Sciences at N.C. State University. But, because I fail to connect Q's fictitious dots, you consider me a dumbphuck?
Uh huh - you've already demonstrated who the less intelligent one is in this thread.

Whip #17796948 11/13/22
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ll answer for him…Nuthin !

DMc #17797152 11/13/22
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by DMc
We know the crooked FBY was involved in the 2020 steal. Is the FBY behind the 2022 midterm election fraud?

Kari Lake went into the election with a +11 point advantage and 70% of the election exit polls were favorable to Kari, yet now she is losing by 1%. I'm aware that Katie Hobbs remained in her position as Secretary of State while running for Governor. (Conflict of Interest) I'm seeing election fraud nationwide. Myra Flores in So. TX, is a perfect example. My question: Is the FBY strong enough to infiltrate 49 States? (We know Florida is the only State to have held an honest election). How could any organization be shrewd enough to pervade so many elections? Where are the whistleblowers?

We've seen almost every move by the Biden Admin turn into an inept boondoggle and know his cabinet and handlers are literal buffoons'. We've learned Kinnser Software has a backdoor allowing internet access, (i.e. China).

What 3 letter agency has the wherewithal to pull off such a monumental undertaking, requiring years of budgeting, planning and coordination?

C eye A...

4 letter word....................CHINA

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by K22
But yet, here you all are, on a thread you can't stand. Pretty telling and says a lot.

Last I checked it was a public forum.. You know what [[[thise]]] two words mean, right?
Maybe but it looks like one word and I'm not 100% sure what it means. Please explain.

LOL, "public forum." Two words. Do you understand now, or do I need to elaborate?

I did finally look it up.................Thise = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thise and then there is https://thise.dk/en/ which if it is 2 words like you said then I suppose one could get specific and use Thise Dairy.

So ya, you had me there for a moment, but looking it up was quite enlightening and now I know the meaning of the word thise and I thank you for bringing it to my attention. cool

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
It's like a bad train wreck - we can't help watching you dumbphucks embarrass yourself.

Well, why don't you inform me of "who I'm talking to"? Are you someone special, except in your own mind? I kinda doubt it.

But, let me tell you who YOU are talking to when you address me. I'm a conservative Republican who serves on the board of the Wilson County, NC Republican Party. The past 4 years I have walked door to door campaigning for local, district, and state Republican election candidates and passed out thousands of campaign fliers. I have donated several of my leatherwork items to the annual fundraising auction that our party holds every year to support Republican candidates. I work the Republican booth at street fairs in the area.
So, what have YOU done? Except for follow Q and berate people for not being able to "connect the dots".

Regarding me being a "dumbphuck"....well, let's just say that I will put my intelligence up against yours any day. Heck, I went to a school in NY on the Hudson River that you most likely couldn't even get into.....most folks refer to it as West Point...and went on to obtain an M.S. degree in Physical and Mathematical Sciences at N.C. State University. But, because I fail to connect Q's fictitious dots, you consider me a dumbphuck?
Uh huh - you've already demonstrated who the less intelligent one is in this thread.

So how are you with coding or decoding? Have a degree in those also?

Whip #17797198 11/13/22
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #17797200 11/13/22
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #17797207 11/13/22
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #17797210 11/13/22
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #17797215 11/13/22
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #17797217 11/13/22
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Oh, now YOU want to pile on in an attempt to question someone's intelligence? Bless your heart.

K22 #17797237 11/13/22
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by K22

Dumbocrat's can only win when 150% of the voters Vote
In this case if it it true it only took 200% of the voters for them to win.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Oh, now YOU want to pile on in an attempt to question someone's intelligence? Bless your heart.

Not questioning your intelligence, simply implying that most degree's, and not just yours, aren't going to help in decoding the Q posts.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by K22

Dumbocrat's can only win when 150% of the voters Vote
In this case if it it true it only took 200% of the voters for them to win.

grin

Page 1,495 of 2,280 1 2 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

111 members (6MMWASP, 673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 10 invisible), 1,797 guests, and 885 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,945
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.