Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I don't trust any Jew, let alone one who is an Israel firster.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by efw
Levin is controlled opposition like his nephew lil Ben. They won’t talk about election fraud for anything.

Both Israel-firsters.
Lincoln's portrait in the background tells all, in case you're caught up in his happy talk.

Personally I am not a big Lincoln fan but Trump is or claims to be, as does pretty much everyone whose education stopped at the government school level.

Trying to argue about the Constitutional legality of the 160 year old war of northern aggression to an electorate confused about gender does not seem to be a productive idea. I'm willing to let anyone believe Lincoln was a saint if they want to if they will help walk back the crazy a little bit.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All the talking heads got the same talking points.... make every excuse you can and never mention voter fraud... never... or the FBI/DOJ will haul you off to the gulag

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
All the talking heads got the same talking points.... make every excuse you can and never mention voter fraud... never... or the FBI/DOJ will haul you off to the gulag

This is something I simply can't understand. We've now seen two election cycles where GOP candidates were in the lead, with significant winning margins, on election night, only to have the counting stopped, delayed, slow walked, etc. over the next few days with the end result always being a reversal of the leads and a (D) being declared the winner.

Even without direct evidence of fraud, the pattern is so obvious and so clearly manipulated to result in (D) candidates being put in office that there's no explanation other than fraud.

In many situations where federal anti-discrimination laws apply there is a concept of "disparate impact." It means that even though you can't adduce evidence that there is discriminatory intent, the fact that so many people from a protected class are negatively impacted suffices as evidence of discrimination. There's another legal concept known as Res Ipsa Loquitor ("the thing speaks for itself"), where courts are allowed to assume that something caused an injury because there is no other explanation for how the injury could have occured.

The last two elections can't be explained without attributing the reversals to fraud.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I agree about the slow counts.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by DavePrice
........Thanks Dave for posting that video. That was the one...

Mark Levin is a true patriot, a constitutionalist conservative and a warrior for the founding principles of the USA...He is a master of the constitution, the bill of rights, the rule of law and US history.

And yet some on here could not restrain themselves from their anti Levin opinions that had nothing to do with the election results. They had to throw in comments about the Jews or establishment, which by the way Levin despises the GOP establishment......

This thread was started to offer another analysis of the elections.

Some could not help themselves and got side tracked.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Biggest Lesson of this election is "Don't believe anything any talking head says, and especially disregard any Polls"

Was fun hearing all of their commentary this weekend, pffffffff.

The worst of the worst is Ben Domenech, what a douche!

KB

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
The abortion issue or reproductive rights, hating Trump, and the lie that the GOP is a threat to democracy, supercedes the overall well being of the country in the minds of millions of demCRAP supporters, especially in the 18 to 29 age group, who were filled with lies and propaganda during their indoctrinations within the demCRAP controlled schools and universities.......That was a huge factor among other factors why last Tuesday was no where near a big red wave.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
My analysis of the man was my analysis of his analysis.

He can’t mention the big elephant in the room… the CENTRAL reason we lost.

The ONLY reason why it appears that so much of the country LIKES record inflation, soaring crime rates, surging homelessness, and wide open borders.

If he was any kind of patriot he’d call for the same election integrity laws that Florida has since their results roughly reflected exit polling.

But he won’t.

So he is a controlled opposition concern troll never Trumper Israel firster.

But boomers can’t acknowledge it. I understand

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
After I check on what Mark Levin and Ben Shapiro think, I watch Fox and Friends to make sure Brian Kilmeade and Steve Douchey concur.

They always do.

Magically.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Remsen
I don't trust any Jew, let alone one who is an Israel firster.

Half of Israel is against Israel ..

The Press .Etc..

Their all NY Yenta’s ..

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by dassa
Ah, yes, the math was the problem.
.......That's right..This election cycle the.GOP had a much bigger hill to climb then the demCRAPs if they were going to take the senate.
Yes, they had to climb over the hill of how many ballots the dems are willing to manufacture. Luckily, in two years the dems won't be as willing to cheat.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,899 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,592
Posts18,532,443
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.