Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by okie
Will start calling you Mr. Maytag....a pot stirring little bastard you are.

The last thread you started you propose to start a third party , which is surely a losing proposition, rather that taking back the voting system and the Republican party . I question your motives and your judgement . Looking back through your posts reveals much.

Who are you ? Do you stand for the Republic and the Constitution ? Why should anyone listen to you ?

Perhaps you can see why I put the OP on the ignore list? He is a fool. Always crying about things but never offers up a solution. His own state of MN is one of the most screwed up states in the nation but he doesn't care, he would rather cry about other states than try and fix his own.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I think the Republicans might just squeak this one out.

McCarthy will be speaker.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by centershot
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
Unfortunately, I'm pretty damn sure it will be Pelosi. Their side WANTS to win, our side could not really care less...

She must have dirt on every member of congress...........maybe everyone in DC.
Can’t spread dirt and make threats when she is also covered in dirt. They all are covered in dirt, especially Pelosi

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A bunch of guys here could do worse than pay attention to what steve is trying to tell you.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MAC

The last thread you started you propose to start a third party , which is surely a losing proposition, rather that taking back the voting system and the Republican party . I question your motives and your judgement . Looking back through your posts reveals much.

Who are you ? Do you stand for the Republic and the Constitution ? Why should anyone listen to you ?

Perhaps you can see why I put the OP on the ignore list? He is a fool. Always crying about things but never offers up a solution. His own state of MN is one of the most screwed up states in the nation but he doesn't care, he would rather cry about other states than try and fix his own.

This is sum funny schit right there.

Donald J Trump with all his supporters, all of his advisors, all of his money and influence couldn’t fix the problem, as he said, “The Swamp Runs Deeper than I Thought” and you want little old me to come up with a solution, well I’m flattered.

It’s meat heads like you that are part of the problem.

The solution to any problem is to first admit that one exists, yet your solution is to put people on ignore and shove your head in your ass.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
I think the Republicans might just squeak this one out.

McCarthy will be speaker.

It’s looking like that just might happen. Colorado 3rd of all places.

Black Cows Matter!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by MAC

Donald J Trump with all his supporters, all of his advisors, all of his money and influence couldn’t fix the problem, as he said, “The Swamp Runs Deeper than I Thought” and you want little old me to come up with a solution, well I’m flattered.

The solution to any problem is to first admit that one exists, yet your solution is to put people on ignore and shove your head in your ass.

Think POSITIVE Steve and things will turn for the better ,laf.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Dynamic Duo will hold their respective Belts ..

More Commie Judges ..

More Wasteful Spend Cum’n Out of the House ..

I’d say it’s time to Push for Peace with the Psychopaths they’ve clearly Won ..

It’s clear that by 2024 the Marxist and their Sympathizers will be all Trannies thus You will be too.

Shake their hand at the Piggly Wiggly..

Tip Your Hat to your Marxist Neighbors ..

Plant Their Flag ..

No need for Prayers..

It’s a Matter of Free Will..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Feeling better when I saw the Rs are now at 217, gonna b hard to lose it now, but I won't exhale until it's a done deal.....

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
[quote=TimZ]Feeling better when I saw the Rs are now at 217, gonna b hard to lose it now, but I won't exhale until it's a done deal.....[/quote

I've had my hopes up so many times I can't believe it till I see it Still waiting for the Kracken to be released smile

Can an X President be Speaker or does it hafta be a house rep?

"an armed society is a polite society"
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The pubs need one more seat with 13 left in play.... being pessimistic but I wonder what the odds are the Dims pull out all 13 seats with their thievery?

"an armed society is a polite society"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who will it be.

I say….

Pelosi

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
The pubs need one more seat with 13 left in play.... being pessimistic but I wonder what the odds are the Dims pull out all 13 seats with their thievery?

smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by MAC

I'll ask the same question you ignored before.....What are you doing about the election process in your own state? The key to taking back this is to clean up the elections at the county then state levels FIRST then move to national. Do not ignore this....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who will it be.

I say….

Pelosi

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Until Dominion type systems are abolished and cleaned up and simple solid clearly trustworthy voting systems are in place nothing noteworthy will happen. Each state / county has to clean their system up....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Until Dominion type systems are abolished and cleaned up and simple solid clearly trustworthy voting systems are in place nothing noteworthy will happen. Each state / county has to clean their system up....
Excellent idea, now how do you plan to clean them up?

The Democrats control most of it, the Republicans are denying fraud even exists, so that leaves us, so where do you wish for us to start?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
just remember, that when Republicans win the election they take office. When dhimmicrats win, they take power.

Sam......

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
well this just goes to prove you can't believe much of what you read on the internet. now honestly I do not know which way is true. read last night that the Republicans have pulled it off and had taken the house and pelosi would no longer be speaker.?? and this was of current news not a couple days old I have no idea...
but it also went on to say that the speaker did not have to be an elected member of the house if they could be appointed. leading to a scenario where Trump could possibly be speaker of the House. I have no idea if this was something that could in reality actually happen most likely not I'm sure but it just goes to prove everybody put something up that may or may not be true and the [bleep] internet can be a black hole..

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (06hunter59, 160user, 16penny, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 55 invisible), 2,409 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,518
Posts18,472,519
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.