Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ldholton
well this just goes to prove you can't believe much of what you read on the internet. now honestly I do not know which way is true. read last night that the Republicans have pulled it off and had taken the house and pelosi would no longer be speaker.?? and this was of current news not a couple days old I have no idea...
but it also went on to say that the speaker did not have to be an elected member of the house if they could be appointed. leading to a scenario where Trump could possibly be speaker of the House. I have no idea if this was something that could in reality actually happen most likely not I'm sure but it just goes to prove everybody put something up that may or may not be true and the [bleep] internet can be a black hole..
It is true that the Speaker of The House does not have to be a member of the House.

That said, member of not the process is the same, a member of the majority Party nominates a candidate, then the majority party hold a yes, or no vote.

Nobody in the Republican Establishment is going to nominate Trump, and even if by some miracle he was nominated, he could never capture a majority yes vote.

After all, several Republicans voted to impeach him, they sure as hell aren’t going to elect him as their leader.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I love the fact that they are already fight ing over who will be the new speaker. One would think that they would have had this all worked out. They would be ready to hit the ground running But no, they cannot do anything with any efficiently. More fighting and arguing over power. Too dam much talk followed by more talk. I wish they just shut up and do something. Let their actions generate conversation. They just run their sucks and call that getting something done. The democraps are killing this country and the repubs argue and talk about it. It is time for actions, not words. Fix something, please! The red tsunami, I am still waiting of the red tsunami. Has anyone seen it?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
In less than Two Years the Weight of those Mean Tweets is pushing you toward your Knees ..

It’s getting Heavier and Heavier ..

In another Two Years …

Hint

The Army of The Floyd will Reappear..

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Someone mentioned Pelosi. I believe she will move on to maybe an ambassadorship somewhere, or another position in the administration.. true purpose being to open a path for Newsome to take her place and get National face time, distancing him from the mess he made in California. 2024 coming.

McCarthy? There’s another path to nowhere.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Duno, she is 82, can’t talk and is schit faced most of the time.
She might just retire and fad away.

Prolly live on the east coast or in DC, while her husband stays on the west coast getting corn hold.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by steve4102

Prolly live on the east coast or in DC, while her husband stays on the west coast getting corn hold.

We know she can’t talk but she doesn’t.
People in politics with so much narcissism never go quietly. They try to be king makers and back room dignitaries seeking relevance. She will do what she has to to move Newsome forward and stay on the party A list and obligatory speed dial.
But, just a guess on my part you could be right.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Osky

We know she can’t talk but she doesn’t.
People in politics with so much narcissism never go quietly. They try to be king makers and back room dignitaries seeking relevance. She will do what she has to to move Newsome forward and stay on the party A list and obligatory speed dial.
But, just a guess on my part you could be right.

Osky
Prolly right, but whatever she does, it will be behind the scenes.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If we don't put Biggs in as speaker and keep McCarthy then the midterms meant nothing. Getting rid of McConnell is another must which is not going to happen.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
If we don't put Biggs in as speaker and keep McCarthy then the midterms meant nothing. Getting rid of McConnell is another must which is not going to happen.
“We” don’t elect the speaker, the crooks we elected do.

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Who will it be.

I say….

Pelosi
that didn't hold much water ... did it

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ldholton
Who will it be.

I say….

Pelosi
that didn't hold much water ... did it
Nope

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I expect McCarthy to be speaker much as I hate it. There are too many RINO and democrats pretty much still rile the roost.
I expect Pelosi to retire and install her little nightmare of a daughter Christine who has been waiting in the wings working behind the scenes.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by okie
Until Dominion type systems are abolished and cleaned up and simple solid clearly trustworthy voting systems are in place nothing noteworthy will happen. Each state / county has to clean their system up....
Excellent idea, now how do you plan to clean them up?

The Democrats control most of it, the Republicans are denying fraud even exists, so that leaves us, so where do you wish for us to start?
How about Minnesota?

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Until Dominion type systems are abolished and cleaned up and simple solid clearly trustworthy voting systems are in place nothing noteworthy will happen. Each state / county has to clean their system up....
Excellent idea, now how do you plan to clean them up?

The Democrats control most of it, the Republicans are denying fraud even exists, so that leaves us, so where do you wish for us to start?
How about Minnesota?
Good idea, how should Minnesotans proceed?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Biggest danger is the extreme moderate wing under Don Bacon throw in and vote for Liz Cheney on the 3rd of Jan, leaving it open to Pelosi being speaker again. Just takes a majority of the votes to put Pelosi in.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Let the dems have it. Take an idiot to want ownership of what’s coming to this country next year.

We’ve only seen tip of the iceberg. Let Dems have solid control while it burns to the ground, cause it’s about too.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I think y'all need to wake up, we've been out voted. Those working for the unions, woke companies, then add the queers and other weirdos and the Democrats out number us. Call it cheating, stealing or whatever, the freeloaders, deadbeats and welfare rats own US thanks to the Democrats.
https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2022/05/who-is-receiving-social-safety-net-benefits.html
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]images shares

Life is good live it while you can.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Amen Grit ..

Amen ..

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Dumpster Diving is going to be a National Pass Time ..

That’s why their bringing in all those Illegals to Coach US on the Fine Art of Hand to Hand ..

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

488 members (1badf350, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,370 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,148
Posts18,502,795
Members73,991
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.