Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by BigDogBoogie
I don't think Desantis will run in 2024. He can sit back and watch the Trump [bleep] drama unfold and then run against whichever Dem won in 2028.

Cleaned it up for you. I agree, don't think DeSantis will run in 2024. Whether Trump wins or loses (or is cheated again), DeSantis is in a good position for 2028.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Newsome doesn't run for the Democrats, he's wasted alot of money , time and effort attacking GOP presidential hopefuls

He's been quiet lately because he saw Beto get his ass handed to him.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WTM45
Originally Posted by steve4102
Pompeo is Deep State.

Please share the evidence used to build that conclusion.
Director of the CIA

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If DeSantis bails, will he endorse and campaign for Trump.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
If DeSantis bails and doesn't support Trump, he's done!

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Heym06
Cruz ain’t done and he stood tall at the Republican National Convention and refused to endorse Trump.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Cruz is done simply because he has shown to be in support of the status quo. So he's gotta go. He seems perfect as a city mayor. Dallas? San Antonio?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Originally Posted by BigDogBoogie
I don't think Desantis will run in 2024. He can sit back and watch the Trump [bleep] drama unfold and then run against whichever Dem won in 2028.

Cleaned it up for you. I agree, don't think DeSantis will run in 2024. Whether Trump wins or loses (or is cheated again), DeSantis is in a good position for 2028.

Thanks for the clean up. I typed what I was thinking instead of what I should have.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
All depends,if he feels he needs the support of at least sixty million Trump supporters that would be a good move to advance his political career.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Heym06
Cruz ain’t done and he stood tall at the Republican National Convention and refused to endorse Trump.

He also barely beat out Beto for his senate seat after that.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's going to be a big field and a bumpy ride for all of them with Trump in the running. However, I'm not convinced it is going to be a shoe in for Trump to get the nomination at this point . With his ego, his big mouth, and the poor showing in the midterms, the RNC is probably having a lot of fiery discussions about the best route forward. I wish I was a fly on the wall of a few of those meetings.... I believe a lot will depend on what Trump says in the next few months and what he does to mollify the anti Trumpers in the RNC whether he moves forward or ends up in a pissing contest with everyone involved...

If nothing else, it is going to be entertaining

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pat85
All depends,if he feels he needs the support of at least sixty million Trump supporters that would be a good move to advance his political career.
It might also cause an overload in the algorithms handing Trump a victory. This would truly piss off his handlers.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sheister
It's going to be a big field and a bumpy ride for all of them with Trump in the running. However, I'm not convinced it is going to be a shoe in for Trump to get the nomination at this point . With his ego, his big mouth, and the poor showing in the midterms, the RNC is probably having a lot of fiery discussions about the best route forward. I wish I was a fly on the wall of a few of those meetings.... I believe a lot will depend on what Trump says in the next few months and what he does to mollify the anti Trumpers in the RNC whether he moves forward or ends up in a pissing contest with everyone involved...

If nothing else, it is going to be entertaining

CNN much.

You really should pay tension before you show your ignorance.

In the primaries, Trump endorsed 241 candidates,224 were successful, 93%

In the General, Trump endorsed 254 candidates, 208 were successful, 82%.

…and you call this a “poor showing”

Idiot.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think the only way for Trump not to be the nominee is if the basterds rob cheat and steal it from him in the primary.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In the big races where it really mattered- The House and Senate his results were marginal at best. Call it whatever you want but the next election is going to come down to getting the electorate excited about the next nominee and at the moment that is a toss up if it is Trump or not.....

Besides, GFY...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sheister
In the big races where it really mattered- The House and Senate his results were marginal at best. Call it whatever you want but the next election is going to come down to getting the electorate excited about the next nominee and at the moment that is a toss up if it is Trump or not.....

Besides, GFY...
Idiot

Go back to watching CNN

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I never watch CNN, but I can think for myself- unlike a lot of people on this site, apparently...

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
This is so Simple..

With all the Open Primaries Trump is a Shoe In ..

KFWA I’ll bet You all the Mayonnaise Weiner’s you can Eat ..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Having served one term, Trump is eligible to serve one more term. Desantis is relatively young. Were I him, I would consider aligning with Trump in some fashion for 2024, if nothing more than just supporting his campaign. Then pull out all the stops in 2028.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 45_100
Desantis is relatively young. Were I him, I would consider aligning with Trump in some fashion for 2024, if nothing more than just supporting his campaign.

Wouldn't it be kinda awkward to support Trump with him attacking you for no reason?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 64 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,601
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.