Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by Pappy348
My favorite is the $6 rotisserie chicken that now costs $8, and is maybe 3/4 the size of the original. More like a partridge.

Inflation meets shrinkflation, ready to eat.

Even the 8-piece fried chicken parts are getting noticeably smaller. I paid $31+ yesterday for a large pizza at Ledoā€™s, but the counter girl was a stunner and very nice so I didn't mind so much.

Any wonder why they like to exclude groceries and gas when they cobble up their numbers?
If I understand it correctly, US Bureau of Labor Statistics gins up the CPI numbers...and they consider food and fuel as luxury items...something you would blow your discretionary income on right? Bastards, no good crooked sons of bitches.

Yep. Who was the DemoRatā€™s Senator from NY that just recently said when times were hard when he was growing up, his family ate Canned Ravioli and Spam ? šŸ˜”
Mofoā€™s need to SWING. šŸ˜”

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/19/22.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ribka
Still puzzled why we have high inflation? Canā€™t connect simple dots? You bought into the whole pandemic nonsense and are partially responsible

Iā€™m not puzzled a bitā€¦there WAS a pandemic ass hole I lost 3 friends to itā€¦ I KNOW why thereā€™s record inflationā€¦ what I donā€™t KNOW is why you insist of following me around like a friggin retarded ankle biterā€¦

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rickt300
Horse meat isn't bad at all.

Thatā€™s what the Apaches claimed. šŸ˜¬

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
Dre Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I was ate Fred Mayers to get some peanut oil to deep fry a turkey.
$60! F that.
Went to bi-mart. Not the same brand but they had some On sale for $25
Huge difference in price

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Dre Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by ribka
Still puzzled why we have high inflation? Canā€™t connect simple dots? You bought into the whole pandemic nonsense and are partially responsible

Iā€™m not puzzled a bitā€¦there WAS a pandemic ass hole I lost 3 friends to itā€¦ I KNOW why thereā€™s record inflationā€¦ what I donā€™t KNOW is why you insist of following me around like a friggin retarded ankle biterā€¦

Not a real pandemic. Here comes the name calling.
Everyone knew someone that passed. You ever hear of 6 degrees of separation?
This was a test to see how obedient some are.
I had the first and second Covid. Still here and No Jabs.
If we lost 20+% of worlds population then weā€™d have a pandemic. We just thinned out the heard a little bit.
Mother Nature will cleanse us sooner or later.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Oldman03
You couldnt pay me to step foot in a wal mart

Luckily there aint one for 311 miles

????

You must not be in Tn.

REALLY NOW?

youā€™ve never ever ever ever heard some old grumpy d-bag on here BRAG about how sanctimonious he himself is for not ā€œstepping foot into a walmart if ya paid meā€

As if the mfker begs to be awarded some fuggin Medal of Valor for his steadfastness and resolve

Likeā€¦hey I have a 70ft motor and live in a Yankee stateā€¦everyone kiss my ass, Iā€™ wonā€™t step foot in a walmart, Iā€™m a higher life form and have two Harleys I never ride

Probably has fat ass old lady shops there while he chows on squeezie cheddar at the house

Are you ALOOF?

Damn, you grumpy this morning!

I never accused you of nothing, lighten up.

Never said you were not 311 miles from a Walmart, just said you must not be in Tn this morning.

Sheesh!

(Rick, We definitely need a sarcasm thingy)

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
W
WMR Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
My favorite is the $6 rotisserie chicken that now costs $8, and is maybe 3/4 the size of the original. More like a partridge.

Even the 8-piece fried chicken parts are getting noticeably smaller. I paid $31+ yesterday for a large pizza at Ledoā€™s, but the counter girl was a stunner and very nice so I didn't mind so much.

Any wonder why they like to exclude groceries and gas when they cobble up their numbers?
If I understand it correctly, US Bureau of Labor Statistics gins up the CPI numbers...and they consider food and fuel as luxury items...something you would blow your discretionary income on right? Bastards, no good crooked sons of bitches.

Yep. Who was the DemoRatā€™s Senator from NY that just recently said when times were hard when he was growing up, his family ate Canned Ravioli and Spam ? šŸ˜”

IIRC, the Ravioli guy is a just defeated rep from NY. He was pretty powerful in Dem politics. Just cause itā€™s a blue state doesnā€™t mean Rā€™s there donā€™t help the cause. Every House district matters.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I agree, 30-50% increase for food at my Walmart.
Come in man, you expect us to believe that crap. Inflation is only a mere 8%, if that high, not 30-50%.
You need to watch more CNN and MSNBC. To much facts and logic is invading your brain!

ĪœĪŸĪ›Ī©Ī Ī›Ī‘Ī’Ī•
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
But wages are up....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Walmart is amazing.

You can find just about anything you need there. We have one here that is absolutely phenomenal. Especially the grocery section. It rivals upscale grocery stores. The liquor section carries a variety that rivals Total Wineā€™s. They have just about every high end Bourbon available. Then you can walk down a way and buy a computer or a Smart TV, supplies for your RV and Auto, and ammo

I actually asked to talk to a store manager when I was there. The employees were looking defensive at my request, probably thinking I was gonna bitch like theyā€™re used to. I instead told them I wanted to compliment them about how awesome their store was. They relief and gratitude that came over them was great to see.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wife runs a bakery from the house. The cost of supplies for her has climbed roughly 50% if shopping the Walmarks. She rapidly went from moderate to not so moderate repub.

Yup.
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Toilet Paper, paper towels, kleenex and basically all paper products are insane. Every time We buy TP, it reminds of the days back in the 70's when we use to buy arm loads of 4-roll packs to go TPing the cute girls houses for 35 to 40 cents per pack. Now they price it like its gold.

3825 24336
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Walmart is amazing.

You can find just about anything you need there. We have one here that is absolutely phenomenal. Especially the grocery section. It rivals upscale grocery stores. The liquor section carries a variety that rivals Total Wineā€™s. They have just about every high end Bourbon available. Then you can walk down a way and buy a computer or a Smart TV, supplies for your RV and Auto, and ammo

I actually asked to talk to a store manager when I was there. The employees were looking defensive at my request, probably thinking I was gonna bitch like theyā€™re used to. I instead told them I wanted to compliment them about how awesome their store was. They relief and gratitude that came over them was great to see.

Walmart's secret to success -- One stop shopping for most everyday household need and many wants of average customers at competitive prices, all indoors under the same roof and out of the weather, heated in the winter -- A/C in the summer.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WMR

IIRC, the Ravioli guy is a just defeated rep from NY. He was pretty powerful in Dem politics. Just cause itā€™s a blue state doesnā€™t mean Rā€™s there donā€™t help the cause. Every House district matters.

His constituents should have tarred and feathered that POS.
But DemoRatā€™s are too fuggin stupid to see that VOTES matter.

You need to look no further than AOC, Piglosi & Lying Hiden Biden to see the proof.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/19/22.

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
You couldnt pay me to step foot in a wal mart

Luckily there aint one for 311 miles

If youā€™re livin in Tennessee, Iā€™m calling boolschittā€¦
State is barely 100 miles wide and 400 long.
.....and there's a Dollar Store every fifty feet... laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Who is stupid? The ones winning? Just food for thought....

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Walmart is amazing.

Agreed! there are some here that are exceptional.

Bought a BBQ at one that cost $175.00 with 4 burners and a side burner. it is better than the $1,000.00 one I owned before it. Heats up to 650 in about 3 minutes. I am a "Smelly Walmart Shopper" and could care less what anyone thinks. A Penny Saved Is A Penny Earned"

Cheers ~

KB

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

LOL.

You canā€™t afford ā€œfood for thoughtā€ anymoreā€.

And thereā€™s a difference in winning and cheating. šŸ˜œ

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

LOL.

You canā€™t afford ā€œfood for thoughtā€ anymoreā€.

And thereā€™s a difference in winning and cheating. šŸ˜œ
Pushing their fuickedup agenda ahead, meanwhile dipchits with Rs by their names are voting with them. Absurd the losses that have accumulated in 2 years. They are winning.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 60 invisible), 2,255 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,281
Posts18,486,813
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.