Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I worked with quite a few of them when I was in the Army, and all but a couple, I got along fine with. Most of them were good workers, and although there was a heavy accent, they spoke and understood English pretty well.
Now, 34 years later, and back home in Pennsyltucky, I find a guy who can’t speak it!
This phuqer is lazy, and when you call him on stuff like taking 25 minutes on a 15 minute break, or 45 minutes on a 30 minute lunch, he can’t speak the language!
When I told him “Phuq you”, he got that!
Most of them are like a Queball, if you wanna get English you gotta hit ‘em right!
This guy used the language barrier as a dodge to escape responsibility, and it really whizzes me off when I gotta carry his lazy ass.
Geez, it really pisses me off, and I have spoken to my supervisors a couple times.
If they stick me with this azzhole again, I might come unglued!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It's all foreigners. I was at Tractor Supply last week, overheard a Hmong dope grower ask the lady, I need some 4 way 1/2 PVC tees. 15 min later I'm in the parking lot, a sheriff deputy is asking him why he hasn't been to DMV and has got expired Minnesota plates. He just shrugs, No Ennich, no Ennich.
If that's not enough, the latest scam is the Hmong putting Vietnam campaign service ribbon bumper stickers on their rigs. Most of them appear to be in their 30s-40s and were born here. No way the timeline works out. I kinda doubt the US handed out campaign ribbons to foreign nationals anyway. Only war these little f...cks seen was dodging DEA. Always knew Georgia would do a payback on Sherman's march to the sea...but Jesus guys...give us Jimmy Carter...that's harsh.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I fell in with some Mexican people a few years back that I cant say enough good things about.
Changed my life in fact. Sorry you found a clunker.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Most are great people. Others, not so much. They are getting lazier and lazier. Just like whites, blacks and everyone in between.
Try running a farm with a couple dozen of them out there! Talk about going gray prematurely.......

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I worked with quite a few of them when I was in the Army, and all but a couple, I got along fine with. Most of them were good workers, and although there was a heavy accent, they spoke and understood English pretty well.
Now, 34 years later, and back home in Pennsyltucky, I find a guy who can’t speak it!
This phuqer is lazy, and when you call him on stuff like taking 25 minutes on a 15 minute break, or 45 minutes on a 30 minute lunch, he can’t speak the language!
When I told him “Phuq you”, he got that!
Most of them are like a Queball, if you wanna get English you gotta hit ‘em right!
This guy used the language barrier as a dodge to escape responsibility, and it really whizzes me off when I gotta carry his lazy ass.
Geez, it really pisses me off, and I have spoken to my supervisors a couple times.
If they stick me with this azzhole again, I might come unglued!
7mm

Ran across a little bit of it 40+ years ago working down closer to the border. Sometimes they'd not understand English well..................until their paycheck came up short 1/2 of OT.

One tactic to use against ones like that is to learn some Spanish, especially words related to your work. Then there's no excuse for them not understanding.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RUM7
Most are great people. Others, not so much. They are getting lazier and lazier. Just like whites, blacks and everyone in between.
Try running a farm with a couple dozen of them out there! Talk about going gray prematurely.......
Hey Pancho and Margerita.

No trabajan alla...................trabajan aqui pendejos!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Thanks God there’s no lazy pos white people.
(((Eye roll)))

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I was a little leery at first but my buddy who owns a flooring company told me they were top notch (Legal) hard workers. Two Mexicans installed LVP along with new baseboards and molding. Took them two days, they worked nonstop morning to evening without even stopping for lunch. I am very impressed with their work and I am not the easiest to please when it come to having work done. I want it done right the first time.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jahrs
I am very impressed with their work and I am not the easiest to please when it come to having work done. I want it done right the first time.

You can tell how Great they are by how far advanced their homeland's infrastructure is, relative to the White Man's.

Their space program, for example, is testament to their hard work.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I am very impressed with their work and I am not the easiest to please when it come to having work done. I want it done right the first time.

You can tell how Great they are by how far advanced their homeland's infrastructure is, relative to the White Man's.

Their space program, for example, is testament to their hard work.

I’m certainly not testifying to them as a nation just to a couple of hard workers who came highly recommended. I don’t judge people by their nationality but on an individual basis.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I was a little leery at first but my buddy who owns a flooring company told me they were top notch (Legal) hard workers. Two Mexicans installed LVP along with new baseboards and molding. Took them two days, they worked nonstop morning to evening without even stopping for lunch. I am very impressed with their work and I am not the easiest to please when it come to having work done. I want it done right the first time.
Got 1600sft to install this weekend, new construction, the builder's guys will do the base.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t judge people by their nationality but on an individual basis.

Their nation is full of them...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It ain't the Mexicans so much as it's become the American worker's mindset. Push the limit of laziness to the extreme limits to see if you can get away with doing less for more!

You want some really lazy SOB's, try hiring or working with blacks. They have the feet dragging down to a science and know that they can generally get away with it!

But then again, most 25 yr olds and younger are lazy SOB's no matter what their race is nowadays!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Hard workers as a rule, blacks are lazy, 99 percent worthless MFers. I never saw a black plumber worth a damn in 51 years at the trade. I did see one good pipefitter.

Last edited by hanco; 11/23/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I’ve been around mostly Tejanos, Texas Mexicans and Mexican Mexicans for more’n thirty years. As a group they know how to party and they’re family oriented, though the college-educated young folk are getting as woke as anyone.

Other than that they come in all stripes, good and bad

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I’ve been around mostly Tejanos, Texas Mexicans and Mexican Mexicans for more’n thirty years. As a group they know how to party and they’re family oriented, though the college-educated young folk are getting as woke as anyone.

Other than that they come in all stripes, good and bad

Oh c'mon now Birdy

that's like saying all Dagos aren't carrying a switchblade and wearing pointy shoes.

In it is contentment

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hanco
Hard workers as a rule, blacks are lazy, 99 percent worthless MFers. I never saw a black plumber worth a damn in 51 years at the trade. I did see one good pipefitter.

I knew a few that were painters that were hard workers and did a hell of a job. Had a few on carpenter crews that were worthless. One duct guy that was top notch.
In 30 years, they are definitely the most under represented group participating in the trades.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two of my best buds are a German and a Mexican.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like Mexicans.

For the most part.

Be careful stereotyping them though or you might get stabbed!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The future of our country will depend on Mexicans. Republicans are stupid. We need a. Message for them, Hard work,family,small business, no woke [bleep], no sodomite supremecy, and god. That will win the Mexicans.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (10gaugemag, 35, akrange, 11 invisible), 1,506 guests, and 836 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,627
Posts18,492,938
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.