Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 35 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 34 35
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It's sad to see how conservatism has been manipulated and transformed into libertarianism. Everybody has the right to absolutely anything, society schmociety, "not that there's anything wrong with that"..... ugh.

"Anything goes, just leave me alone".....well, that ain't gonna happen. If you don't care about the well-being of society, the society is going to collapse, and it's gonna take you along with it, whether you like it or not.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
When do we get to start stoning witches again? Or mediums or necromancers?

Leviticus 20:27, Exodus 22:18.

Dibs on the necromancers. I hate those guys.

P
As soon as we all stop eating pork, shellfish, and grow our forelocks out for life.

Oh, and wear a yarmulke too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Valsdad

P
As soon as we all stop eating pork, shellfish, and grow our forelocks out for life.

New Testament says we can eat that stuff now.

Is a .223 enough gun for a mature necromancer?

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
It's sad to see how conservatism has been manipulated and transformed into libertarianism. Everybody has the right to absolutely anything, society schmociety, "not that there's anything wrong with that"..... ugh.

"Anything goes, just leave me alone".....well, that ain't gonna happen. If you don't care about the well-being of society, the society is going to collapse, and it's gonna take you along with it, whether you like it or not.
Well said.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=Stophel]It's sad to see how conservatism has been manipulated and transformed into libertarianism. Everybody has the right to absolutely anything, society schmociety, "not that there's anything wrong with that"..... ugh.

"Anything goes, just leave me alone".....well, that ain't gonna happen. If you don't care about the well-being of society, the society is going to collapse, and it's gonna take you along with it, whether you like it or not
Very well said!

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

P

P

I think if you use that plastic tip Zombie ammo it should work fine. Injure them up nice it don't whack 'em right away.

So, if the new testament says we can eat all that stuff and we follow that logic and we don't have to wear skull cap beanies or grow long forelocks, does that mean we have to follow Jesus' command to love our neighbors................all of them...............and forgive them too?

Or, do we still get to stone heretics and fornicators and such?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
The same dumb Covtards don’t know how to think independently …AGAIN. What a fugking surprise. When’s the next family friendly drag show in your city or county?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It's most common that people who experience gender dysphoria are experiencing the serious psychological issues that go along with it. The transition doesn't magically make that go away, but studies show that the surgery improves the psychological state of the patient.

https://fenwayhealth.org/new-study-...hological-distress-or-suicidal-ideation/
This is the funniest thing about Progressives - they'll believe ANY bullschit if you package it in a "study". 😂🤣😂🤣

I linked one. There are more. To be fair, there are some that come to different conclusions. On balance, the several that I skimmed pointed toward improved psychological health.
The hallmark of dumbfugks is that they refute a study or studies with nothing more than "nuh-uh." LOLOL

Actually the hallmark of a dumphuck is committing to puberty blockers, castration and breast removal for that tiny percentage (less than 1 in 10,000 boys for example) who actually have gender dysphoria when 70% of them will grow out of it. That is truly the hallmark of idiocy. And of course, we are not talking about teenage girls who have social contagion gender dysphoria (i.e., fake gender dysphoria---historically, gender dysphoria is very rare among girls). .

Last edited by Tarquin; 11/23/22.

Tarquin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Sad to see that the great American man has been conquered without a fight

I always thought that there would be a massive scale revolution, but it is evident that it will never happen

There was no "Red Wave" simply because of all the chickens hit sellouts not taking action & probably voted blue because "my sisters kid is gay" or your cousin is trans ....

Now these sellout traitors are trying to school those who stand fast in their convictions

You gave America up to these perverts, now they rule every aspect of your life

Pathetic

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from nypost.com]

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
He looks like the beat the living hell out of him with their [bleep]. Head like a mongoloid

MAGA
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
He looks like the beat the living hell out of him with their [bleep]. Head like a mongoloid
They didn't beat on him long enough.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This thread predictably went off the tracks. I don’t want to belabor the point but being against the cold blooded murder of innocent people and supporting the sick, perverted homo agenda are NOT the same! It’s hard for me to believe that any caring human could be ok with murdering innocent people simply because those people were gay.

Being against the murder of innocent people gunned down in a bar is in ABSOLUTELY NO WAY an endorsement of their lifestyle. Those are 2 TOTALLY SEPARATE issues that have no parallel and don’t intersect on any spectrum. Trying to combine the 2 is either an intentionally dishonest (lie) attempt at gaining support for your very weak position, a result of a physical inability to process complex thoughts (retarded), extremely poor upbringing with sad examples for parents OR as is commonly displayed by those with a guilty conscience….the individual themselves is struggling with homosexual desires or proclivities. Maybe it’s a combination of several factors but either way it’s easy to see through and even easier to dismiss that individuals lunatic ravings.

One more time for the pathetically slow amongst us…..Being against the murder of innocent people is in NO WAY an endorsement or acceptance of the disgusting homosexual lifestyle…..it is exactly what the words themselves mean without inference, assumptions or retarded parallels…..IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE THAT MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE IS OKAY!

One more time…..MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE IS NOT OK!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
"One more time…..MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE IS NOT OK!"

Why don't you go tell that phaggot who shot them to hell ? They got snuffed out by their own and here you are trying to lay blame on INNOCENT PEOPLE not involved in the shooting

You're crying over spilled sh it

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

P

P

I think if you use that plastic tip Zombie ammo it should work fine. Injure them up nice it don't whack 'em right away.

So, if the new testament says we can eat all that stuff and we follow that logic and we don't have to wear skull cap beanies or grow long forelocks, does that mean we have to follow Jesus' command to love our neighbors................all of them...............and forgive them too?

Or, do we still get to stone heretics and fornicators and such?

Didn’t Jesus say something about let he who is without sin cast the first stone?

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Stophel

[Linked Image]
yeah pedal power Paul is a liberal and he's the only one that doesn't know it

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Paul's gonna scream.
LOL

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Raferman
Paul's gonna scream.
LOL

Don't GAF
that rollaids spandexual can scream until he chokes on his own spit

W
WMR Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Raferman
Paul's gonna scream.
LOL

I doubt there’s gonna be screaming. Probly just a few comments from folks who recognize trash when they see it. When Christ commanded his followers to love their neighbors, none were excluded. Even those who post such garbage. Besides, what good does screaming do? There’s already plenty of that.

Page 30 of 35 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

323 members (16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1_deuce, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,522 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,424
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.