Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Too all on the 'Fire!
May you have wonderful times with family and friends, or a peaceful time alone -
enjoying yourself.

And to you sir!

May God’s peace rest on you and yours!

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Warmest day all week here, back in the 60’s and OMG the sun just came out, ain’t seen it since last week.

Happy Turkey Day all 😎

Same here Mike. 59 degrees and the sun came out. Supposed to be another cold front move through here this evening.
Maybe it’ll put the deer in rut mode here. The small bucks I saw this AM weren’t paying any attention to the does. Happy Thanksgiving to all !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Damn, everything is coming out great so far. Made my mom's old stuffing recipe yesterday. She made it the same since I was a kid (and wrote it down in her handwriting before she passed away). It just needs to be warmed up when I'm ready to eat. Delicious.

Turkey is nearly done.

Mashed potatoes are done (made from scratch). Delicious. Sitting in the pot on the stove.

Gravy will be made while the turkey is resting. Simple procedure. Foolproof.

Can't wait to put them all together.

I just have to keep those damned Bumpus hounds from getting into my kitchen and stealing the turkey before I can serve it. Might end up having to eat Peking Duck at the nearby Chinese restaurant, instead.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Damn dogs😂

The stuffing is my favorite part of the meal. I more or less follow my mom’s recipe. Usually just Stove Top as a base with apples, raisins and giblets added and not made to dry.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Damn, everything is coming out great so far. Made my mom's old stuffing recipe yesterday. She made it the same since I was a kid (and wrote it down in her handwriting before she passed away). It just needs to be warmed up when I'm ready to eat. Delicious.

Turkey is nearly done.

Mashed potatoes are done (made from scratch). Delicious. Sitting in the pot on the stove.

I just have to keep those damned Bumpus hounds from getting into my kitchen and stealing the turkey before I can serve it. Might end up having to eat Peking Duck at the nearby Chinese restaurant, instead.

Damn dogs😂

The stuffing is my favorite part of the meal. I more or less follow my mom’s recipe. Usually just Stove Top as a base with apples, raisins and giblets added and not made to dry.

My Mom’s homemade cornbread stuffing was always my favorite part of the Thanksgiving & Christmas meals.
The best part was about 3 days later, I’d stir fry the stuffing in a an iron skillet with some big chunks of Turkey meat. When it was done, smother it in giblet gravy. Absolutely Heavenly. 🤠

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Turkey is nearly done.

Damn dogs😂

My Mom’s homemade cornbread stuffing was always my favorite part of the Thanksgiving & Christmas meals.
The best part was about 3 days later, I’d stir fry the stuffing in a an iron skillet with some big chunks of Turkey meat. When it was done, smother it in giblet gravy. Absolutely Heavenly. 🤠
That sounds awesome. I’m going to try it Saturday for lunch during the Michigan/OSU halftime.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Turkey is nearly done.

Damn dogs😂

That sounds awesome. I’m going to try it Saturday for lunch during the Michigan/OSU halftime.

It’s damn good!!! I used to hurt myself eating that stuff!!!
Sure do miss Mom’s Cooking. It’s been 4 years now. 😢

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

450 members (1lesfox, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 44 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,627
Posts18,474,193
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.