🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Beav’, unfortunately you’re right. We’ve lost trapping and a few other things in NM because everyone talks a good fight on line, but doesn’t do jack sh it that matters. Talking tough on FB, Twitter, 24 Hour doesn’t change a dam thing. It’s my experience the ones that talk the most sh it on line do the least. If this can be beat in a state like OR, it sends a pretty loud message.

Keep up the good fight and we should all do what we can. Have a few more to send.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
There’s an awful lot of members here who haven’t said a word on this thread.

I guess most of you just stopping by are the silent type who likes to quietly help others fight 2A without letting on that you did anything….Am I right?

Or are you the type that just runs your mouth endlessly here about politics, but asked to spend 10 minutes emailing companies where the link to each company, and what you can put on your email to say is already provided to make it easier for you to help.

But even that isn’t enough to get some help outta everyone here?….We are all lost in this fight, because you as a collective group sure talk a big story of action, but can’t even find 10 minutes of you time to help.

🦫

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SLM
Beav’, unfortunately you’re right. We’ve lost trapping and a few other things in NM because everyone talks a good fight on line, but doesn’t do jack sh it that matters. Talking tough on FB, Twitter, 24 Hour doesn’t change a dam thing. It’s my experience the ones that talk the most sh it on line do the least. If this can be beat in a state like OR, it sends a pretty loud message.

Keep up the good fight and we should all do what we can. Have a few more to send.

There’s an awful lot of members here who haven’t said a word on this thread.

I guess most of you just stopping by are the silent type who likes to quietly help others fight 2A without letting on that you did anything….Am I right?

Or are you the type that just runs your mouth endlessly here about politics, but asked to spend 10 minutes emailing companies where the link to each company, and what you can put on your email to say is already provided to make it easier for you to help.

But even that isn’t enough to get some help outta everyone here?….We are all lost in this fight, because you as a collective group sure talk a big story of action, but can’t even find 10 minutes of you time to help.

🦫

You said the part that people aren’t getting, beating it back in a liberal state has a much bigger effect than beating it in a state like Texas, Wyoming, Montana etc…
If we can win in Oregon, we can win everywhere.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nugget,

You’re correct as far as ‘Red’ parts of our State not pulling at least 80% against this law. The Coast is a prime example.

While my county on the Coast held Red and won. The other two of three Coastal counties didn’t win. It’s decided that Covid brought PDX refugees into our Coastal communities. They bought property and decided to live and vote as they did in Portland metro.

I agree that Oregon is a lost cause. I’ve never once said it wasn’t. But what I am saying, and why I’m being an ass-hole to guys I like, such as Travis is - I want Oregon to win in court to get this unconstitutional law overturned in the worst way. Not just for me but for other States they will target.

I want a court win to slam these fûcks in their anti-gun, anti-2A faces, so they understand it’s not ever gonna be easy to change our Constitution through political theater and lies.

🦫

Well it looks like the kind of fight that will determine a lot of things for the future.

For this fight there needed to be an initive such as this one and it's good that it's so poorly written and draconian.

Most of the companies on your list are members of NSSF.

In years past NSSF has taken valid criticism for not spending the big bucks generated at SHOT Show and from the members to fight anti 2A fights.

Recently ( last 5 years or so) NSSF has really done good things at both the state and Fed level and there will be enough dollars to push this as far as needed, even to SCOTUS.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Nugget,

You’re correct as far as ‘Red’ parts of our State not pulling at least 80% against this law. The Coast is a prime example.

While my county on the Coast held Red and won. The other two of three Coastal counties didn’t win. It’s decided that Covid brought PDX refugees into our Coastal communities. They bought property and decided to live and vote as they did in Portland metro.

I agree that Oregon is a lost cause. I’ve never once said it wasn’t. But what I am saying, and why I’m being an ass-hole to guys I like, such as Travis is - I want Oregon to win in court to get this unconstitutional law overturned in the worst way. Not just for me but for other States they will target.

I want a court win to slam these fûcks in their anti-gun, anti-2A faces, so they understand it’s not ever gonna be easy to change our Constitution through political theater and lies.

🦫

Well it looks like the kind of fight that will determine a lot of things for the future.

For this fight there needed to be an initive such as this one and it's good that it's so poorly written and draconian.

In years past NSSF has taken valid criticism for not spending the big bucks generated at SHOT Show and from the members to fight anti 2A fights.

Recently ( last 5 years or so) NSSF has really done good things at both the state and Fed level and there will be enough dollars to push this as far as needed, even to SCOTUS.
Hey drunkard,

It’s INITIATIVE

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by SLM

You said the part that people aren’t getting, beating it back in a liberal state has a much bigger effect than beating it in a state like Texas, Wyoming, Montana etc…
If we can win in Oregon, we can win everywhere.

I tried to tell everyone that while I realize Oregon is likely a lost cause for several more years. Oregon winning in court is a huge hammer to the Left and their anti-gun agents of change.

Remove the idea that this will help Oregon, and insert another State you care about. Fûck Oregon Liberals and the community of apathetic individuals that is pervasive in most of our counties. I’m not fighting for any of them.

I’m fighting this battle for States that don’t deserve to be faced with a similar law like 114. Certainly, me and those like me in Oregon will benefit from 114 being overturned. That’s just a side bonus.

I’m tired of the anti-gun legislation trickery. I want the courts to bedrock our 2A constitutional rights into the foreheads of people like Bloomberg, Soros, and all those individuals who say guns are the reason people are killing each other.

Emailing those Oregon Companies I posted will scare them - If the number of complaints are many, they will open their purses to fund the defeat of 114 in the 9th Circuit Court.

Some of you boys say you love a fight. This is a fight worth waging. Like SLM, Jack, Remsen, Nastucca, CashisKing and many others have said. It isn’t just for Oregon, it’s for everyone else that gives a shît about liberty and freedom to own and protect our constitutional right to easily purchase, carry, and own a firearm.

#FûckOregon #ButDon’tFûckStatesThatArentLiberal

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Hey drunkard,

It’s INITIATIVE

Not the thread for this kind of thing.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Hey drunkard,

It’s INITIATIVE

Not the thread for this kind of thing.
You mean facts?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Nugget,

🦫

That’s good news. I know that a few of the companies I listed paid a small amount into a PAC towards the end after 114 became a ballot measure. A little late to the dance, as they say. Also, 1/2 that PAC money went to the owner of the PAC with the rest trickled down to grassroots efforts.

FPC has filed a suit on behalf of a number of gun shop owners. I was asked if I wanted to be added to that suit? I couldn’t come up with a legitimate way to prove I belonged with gun shop owners. So, I passed.

I was told by FPC that my efforts to raise money for additional lawsuits through Oregon Firearms Federation was worthwhile. The words were “The more fighting with lawsuits, the merrier”.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This battle can be won, when the population is TRUTHFULLY informed. The problem these days is the far left media is completely complicit with the lying lefty politicians. Here in FL, the typical lefty strategy is to skew the facts and lie about the true goals of their lefty-origin anti-gun bills. The mission of Conservatives is to press HARD to get the truth out there about these bills.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The End is here...

Go Ducks!!!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Emailed all on your list.....

Lets go guys, most of us are like minded take a few minutes to see how these retailers respond!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Emailed all on your list.....

Lets go guys, most of us are like minded take a few minutes to see how these retailers respond!

I got 5 automatic responses no live people yet.

LOL
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Beaver
Thanks for links and copy paste.
It’s truly a sad time to be an Oregon law abiding gun owner.
Spoke to few friends, and more are wanting to move out of state.
One friends fiancé wanted to vote yes on the bill, untill she truly looked into it and spoke to my buddy.
It was very written to confuse the voters making them think there’s no back ground checks on gun purchase. Ugh

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Here’s an interesting list of companies that turned to ‘Woke’ policies after being threatened by the Liberal masses on social media and through emailing campaigns started by a small grassroots collective of woman, who were pissed off that Trump got elected President.

https://daveseminara.com/complete-list-of-woke-companies-condemning-so-called-racist-voting-laws/

Many of these companies, as you know, came out of nowhere one day and said they were changing their policies that basically made Conservatives like us, feel singled out as bad actors for buying a firearm using a credit card - as just an example.

These Liberal tactics above have worked against us, that’s why I believe these same tactics will work for all of us.

If we come together as 63k Fire members and spend 10 minutes emailing the Oregon Companies and demand they spend some of their cash to fight 114 in court or lose our business. I feel they will be obligated to help, or lose millions in our sales.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Has anyone gotten a live person to respond yet?

LOL
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I haven’t.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

I've only got automated responses.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I haven’t.

🦫

Nope, not particularly interested in what some lower level CS Rep has to say though. They’ll answer (or not) at a company level soon enough.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My buddy just texted me this.
“It sounds like that measure 114 in Oregon is getting hit with every lawsuit known to man. My buddy that is an attorney now says that it's going to get tied up and litigation and they have it set up so no laws will change Until the End verdict which could be a few years, so there's no reason to go buy a gun right now”

Last edited by Dre; 11/24/22.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (222ND, 222Sako, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 69 invisible), 2,261 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,064
Posts18,482,530
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.