Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I grind most of mine these days, but use far less pork for sausage, or fatty beef with the burger.

You hunt? 😂😂😂😂

Never seen a pic posted and I been on here 10 years

He does, I've hunted with him

Evidently I live in slumlord's head. He can't get over the fact that I think he is a POS and a poser. My lad took this picture of me processing the little cull buck I took earlier this month. I'm guessing slumlord will print it out and keep it posted on his wall. laughing
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Oh please..

You using the term "cull buck" is only ego building for yourself and on here to others who might fall for it or not question you.
Like you had to take it out of the breeding pool.
Uh huh....
When that 3 yr old buck Florida WTD subspecies is a good example of the opportunity down their.

You were more than delighted to shoot that nice buck of the Florida subspecies..
And you are being the poser by saying it was a "cull".

You running some QDM program????

14 to 16 inch inside spread 105 to 120 inch trophy fla WTD subspecies buck is what you normally shoot right.....

Except for this " cull"....

Uh huh.....

Cull buck. Hahahaha

What a pos loser.

Rat buck so small you can hang it in a bush.

And really now ….Who’s in whose head? Youre the whiney cryin bitch that has ME on ignore.

Here’s how slumlord does it, no flies and gnats on my kill. You could have a set up like this if your neighbors would’nt complain. LOL

And just think what you could have if you excercised some restraint. Seems to be a possible pattern.

Maybe it was premature nut blasting that caused your last 5 wives to dump your ass

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Mannlicker, wildlife manager…taking out the “cull bucks”

How high are your ceilings? Mine are 8 foot, wish they were 10.

Steve, I got about 9-1/2 ft

I built that walkin on top of 3 courses of concrete blocks.

Electric winch in the ceiling, 16ft of cable, suck em in through the door with the help of an assistant