Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
POS’s like GayGhost and his Libertard F.AG buddies are celebrating and dancing in the streets of San Fran in their Gay Pride parades while NERO (Lying Hiden Biden) fiddles as American BURNS to the ground. 😡
Democrats like gayghost want the destruction of america

He can laugh now. He'll be one of the first getting his exercise fighting over an eggshell in a FEMA camp.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
POS’s like GayGhost and his Libertard F.AG buddies are celebrating and dancing in the streets of San Fran in their Gay Pride parades while NERO (Lying Hiden Biden) fiddles as American BURNS to the ground. 😡

He can laugh now. He'll be one of the first getting his exercise fighting over an eggshell in a FEMA camp.

Yep, just as the stupid Hitlerites were after putting him in power when his SS later came for them.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fugg Phil The Traitor.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

That brings up an interesting consideration. How many corksuckers like Gayghost think that the pos commies are going to win and decide to support them in order to be in the winning team with them? whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Not only that, but the court orders sanctions against her legal team... can we say frivolous suit at the best.

Phil

Well, if you’re against Kari Lake as you seem to be, why would you NOT want this to go to court and so pass up a chance to tear her down in excruciating detail?

....could be you fear the discovery process.

BOOM. And prove there was no basis for her accusations?

Jag, do you see a problem with this statement?

Regards

Last edited by Jcubed; 12/02/22.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by sactoller
Originally Posted by Remsen
I have gayghost on ignore so I'm not sure what story she linked to, but the case with sanctions was not the case about the most recent election, it was a challenge Lake made to the voting machine system in AZ this spring. It has nothing to do with the current lawsuit about the outcome of last month's election.

But why would the F A G let facts interfere with his preconceived notions of reality?

Well that’s because he’s an idiot!!!

Hard for me to understand his train of thought or grasp of the real world.. claims to be a military vet.
Maybe just served in the Calif NG

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by sactoller
Originally Posted by Remsen
I have gayghost on ignore so I'm not sure what story she linked to, but the case with sanctions was not the case about the most recent election, it was a challenge Lake made to the voting machine system in AZ this spring. It has nothing to do with the current lawsuit about the outcome of last month's election.

But why would the F A G let facts interfere with his preconceived notions of reality?

Well that’s because he’s an idiot!!!

Hard for me to understand his train of thought or grasp of the real world.. claims to be a military vet.
Maybe just served in the Calif NG

Gayghost is one of two things.

Either he is an idiot who thinks Az with 73% of its people thinking the country is going in the wrong direction aee still voting for Hobbs and doesn't believe the fraudulent election events happened

OR,

He's aware of the fraud and doesn't give a crap that the Ds and Rinos are a bunch of low life traitors to the voting laws as set forth by our Constitution and doesn't care if the crooked election officials have been threatened or honeypotted and blackmailed or paid off.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/03/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
well Jag, I can tell ya, I'm of the school of thought this nation has politicians from coast to coast, at all levels...state, local government and Federal that need to be thrown out of their offices, charged with crimes from corruption, to bribery, treason all the way down to include jaywalking..

heavily fined, most of their assets confiscated and never be allowed to hold ANY office, even damn dog catcher....
any future corruption should have a death penalty option available to the courts.. judges are elected by the people and hold their offices at the will of the people..and hold NO political party affiliations...

those who work at polling and voting places, are not paid at all... make no money for doing so...and can serve only ONE election...
anyone participating in election fraud, gets 10 years in prison, and it starts being served even before the trial ever begins...& based on the level of corruption can lead up to and include the death penalty.

This red carpet welcome mat at the southern border is gone immediately. Anyone who violates our border will be returned to their country of origin, within a pine box in 2 weeks or less of their capture.. The border will be monitored by armed drone 24/7/365. Violating US border will initiate an immediate fire response from said control center. Mexico cedes the USA a one mile " No man's land" on its side of the border. If they don't stop people on their side of that no man's land, those within the boundaries of no man's land will be wasted and the remains will be returned to their country of origin if it can be determined. If not, they become coyote food where they fell...Mexico takes care of their border, we will copy their version of that.

you immigrate here legally, and contribute to our economy for 10 years, then you get your citizenship, if you have committed no crimes. Five years later you earned the right to vote... Election fraud, you are shipped where you came from.. If from the USA, you lose your voting rights and receive an automatic 10 yr jail sentence. All assets are seized for retribution.

The public controls politicians.. not the politicians control the population. You are a drain on society, you have NO voting rights. You are a drug addict, you serve 5 years for each offense. Recreational drugs are illegal. Use them, 5 years for each drug found in your system...deal drugs or grow drugs 10 years in jail followed by death penalty...distributor? killed on the spot, remains thrown into the ocean for sharks to eat the body and turn it into shark schitt, or dumped in the local dump to become rat schitt...

Rape? Neutered.. Pedophile? Neutered wife beater or woman beater? Goodbye. child beater, public execution....

antifa or BLM.. ya got 24 hours to change your ways or renounce... or you are free to run after that, but you'd be shot on sight afterwards....

maybe the Nazis were right on not putting up with such looney toons that run rampant in our society....

ya wanna be gay, that's your business... but its not a badge of honor or superiority.. you push it, people are authorized to push back...

every citizen of this nation is your brother or sister., regardless of skin color or religious beliefs, or ethnic and social background...
violate that, spend some jail time to think it over next time.

Welfare abuser? we take care of those in need.. not those that give the allusion of being in need, or abusing that or being fraudulent in claiming it.

don't like it.. move somewhere else to pull all your schitt.. see how much Mexico will put up with your crap....
s

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

That brings up an interesting consideration. How many corksuckers like Gayghost think that the pos commies are going to win and decide to support them in order to be in the winning team with them? whistle

Gayghost may be in for a shocker if the commies do win. His new address may simply read "FEMA".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
And you are all poor little victims who dreamed of overthrowing the government. Who's the idiots?

Phil

This republic? Overthrowing the government? That is your dream retard. When leftist policies create chaos there needs to be a purge, anyone got a line on this idiot?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 45_100
And gayghost is nothing more than a troll, probably paid by some organization leading back to Soros. He posts these kinds of things hoping to get under people's skin and it usually works. You can't blame him for being a clown. Just quit going to the circus.

No, he's too stupid to be paid, he's just a starry-eyed snowflake who drank the Kool-Aid.

I am not convinced the Soros people choose the brightest among us to be their trolls.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
And gayghost is nothing more than a troll, probably paid by some organization leading back to Soros. He posts these kinds of things hoping to get under people's skin and it usually works. You can't blame him for being a clown. Just quit going to the circus.

No, he's too stupid to be paid, he's just a starry-eyed snowflake who drank the Kool-Aid.

I am not convinced the Soros people choose the brightest among us to be their trolls.

Me either. Seems it would be counter productive.

Dog I rescued in January

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
And you are all poor little victims who dreamed of overthrowing the government. Who's the idiots?

Phil

Phaggot
Phil
Phrenziedly
Phuggs
Phalluses, while
Phrantically
Pharting

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Hahaha. Yep, Useful Idiots are a thing.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Phil

The crooked schiett did get by in 2020 but that pig won't fly this time. Before this is over your crew will whine.

This time the schiett will hit the fan. Here's a clue CNN won't tell you because they are liars too.

The Storm is Coming.

The little commie biotch to the left side of the speaker is nervous as a $10 whore in church with a $20 customer waiting outside. She has good reason to be nervous too.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/04/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Watch that nervous commie biotch twitch in this video as the voter talks about election rigging being treason punishable by death.

https://www.rawstory.com/maricopa-election-hearing/

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/04/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Seafire, spot on.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

246 members (1minute, 204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 257_X_50, 1beaver_shooter, 32 invisible), 2,279 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,113
Posts18,483,440
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.