Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I think it’s absolutely fitting for a communist like Putin to have the entire world witness him crap his drawers. The USA is hardly at the of pinnacle of its greatness and it’s no secret that we’re as weak and fractured as anytime in our history so seeing our enemies in the same state of disarray is slightly comforting. Russia is struggling with Ukraine and losing a lot of young men in the process with no end in sight. I haven’t changed my opinion regarding the SMO in Ukraine and I still think Russia will accomplish their goal of the annexation of the south and eastern regions and Crimea offering them their desired Black Sea access.

I won’t say that I’m happy that Putin has cancer or Parkinson’s but I will say that it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving individual. I’d feel the same way if Zelensky was in the same spot….

so where is evidence of the fall?

watch it 5 times and you’ll see Putin.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The only “evidence of the fall” was what I’ve read that’s been reported. I did not fly to Moscow to interview witnesses nor was I present at Putin’s official residence in Moscow when he allegedly fell so any “evidence of the fall” would have to be second hand.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
FWP Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Think about how scary this is. The two most powerful countries on this planet are being run by dysfunctional individuals. Alfred Hitchcock couldn't come up with a more bizarre script.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
your support of child diddling in WV and Biden is quite strong I see

Originally Posted by MarkWV
I think it’s absolutely fitting for a communist like Putin to have the entire world witness him crap his drawers. The USA is hardly at the of pinnacle of its greatness and it’s no secret that we’re as weak and fractured as anytime in our history so seeing our enemies in the same state of disarray is slightly comforting. Russia is struggling with Ukraine and losing a lot of young men in the process with no end in sight. I haven’t changed my opinion regarding the SMO in Ukraine and I still think Russia will accomplish their goal of the annexation of the south and eastern regions and Crimea offering them their desired Black Sea access.

I won’t say that I’m happy that Putin has cancer or Parkinson’s but I will say that it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving individual. I’d feel the same way if Zelensky was in the same spot….

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The only “evidence of the fall” was what I’ve read that’s been reported. I did not fly to Moscow to interview witnesses nor was I present at Putin’s official residence in Moscow when he allegedly fell so any “evidence of the fall” would have to be second hand.

what is the source of the reports and where is the evidence?

you are dumb enough to believe everything you hear in Biden agenda?

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by FWP
Think about how scary this is. The two most powerful countries on this planet are being run by dysfunctional individuals. Alfred Hitchcock couldn't come up with a more bizarre script.

where is your source that this happened? you believe everything you read on the internet?

amazing that Americans sent over 159 BILLON to Ukraine and have no idea where money is now

clown world

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Go on Commie lover! Suck your swill , you seem to like that “child loving” stuff. You POS.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

did you fly to DC to see biden fall boarding an airplane or travel to MA to see biden fall off of his bike?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
why are so many child molesters who voted for Biden registered toothless sex offenders in WV? mark can you answer this simple question?

Go on Commie lover! Suck your swill , you seem to like that “child loving” stuff. You POS.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
still in prison dumb toothless hillbilly?

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

not surprised its wv

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Finally, a photo of Ribka…..

You need to do better. Sorry your family had you a the pivot person.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
[quote=ribka]still in prison dumb toothless hillbilly?

Finally, a photo of Ribka…..

You need to do better. Sorry your family had you a the pivot person.

Sorry folks thats not Ribka…..that guy had sex with females…..Ribka loved little boys. Learned that from his dad.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
There’s zero proof of any ailments or infirmity afflicting Putin but there are hours long question and answer sessions televised where Putin takes questions and gives detailed answers in the Russian Duma. There is no equivalent western leader showing as much specific command of knowledge as Putin.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
There’s zero proof of any ailments or infirmity afflicting Putin but there are hours long question and answer sessions televised where Putin takes questions and gives detailed answers in the Russian Duma. There is no equivalent western leader showing as much specific command of knowledge as Putin.
I know that, but let me have my fun….

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I hope the bastard dies a horrible death like the rivals he's poisoned and people he's tortured. He will not escape his eternal punishment either.

Last edited by reivertom; 12/02/22.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Here is a better question. Why do you ribka so rabidly give a chit about the accuracy of this story? Because I could care less. You on the other hand seem ridiculously obsessed with anything negative being said about Putin. It's almost like it's your job or something. LOL!

Last edited by Willto; 12/02/22.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by reivertom
I hope the bastard dies a horrible death like the rivals he's poisoned and people he's tortured. He will not escape his eternal punishment either.
I agree. In the end, he’s the person they trained, few here seem to realize it. So they attack your character or where you live. Those are the ones I’m waiting on.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I agree. In the end, he’s the person they trained, few here seem to realize it. So they attack your character or where you live. Those are the ones I’m waiting on.

You have these Putin puffers here that will talk about the ways the US government over steps it's bounds and then turn around in the next breath and lick the ass of a thug like Putin whose political rivals end up poisoned or falling out a 5th floor window. They tongue the ass of a despot who imprisons Russian civilians just for calling what's going on in Ukraine a war. They idolize a country ruled by a man where freedom of speech doesn't exist while claiming to deeply care about such freedoms in this country.

Anti American traitorous pieces of Putin loving dog chit the lot of them.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Willto

You have these Putin puffers here that will talk about the ways the US government over steps it's bounds and then turn around in the next breath and lick the ass of a thug like Putin whose political rivals end up poisoned or falling out a 5th floor window. They tongue the ass of a despot who imprisons Russian civilians just for calling what's going on in Ukraine a war. They idolize a country ruled by a man where freedom of speech doesn't exist while claiming to deeply care about such freedoms in this country.

Anti American traitorous pieces of Putin loving dog chit the lot of them.
I'm an equal opportunity tyrant hater...I can't stand that Zelensky scumbag either.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (beefan, 35, 308ld, 808outdoors, 338reddog, 7 invisible), 906 guests, and 884 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,206
Posts18,524,263
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.