Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Higginez
Originally Posted by Gunaddict
A lot of gun owners bitch about their 2nd Amendment rights, but they don't pay a cent to help protect them.

Shakin the tree boss! Shakin the tree!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I donated $500 to OFF

NRA LIFE MEMBER
OHA LIFE MEMBER
RMEF LIFE MEMBER
*MOLON LABE SKYLA*
GB4

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Gunaddict
Moderators on IFISH are Liberal. JeffO is the prime example of what's wrong in Oregon (Liberal).
ifish sucks, they are epitome of liberal censorship.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Oregon State Police put online the ‘Permit to Own Application” to give people a chance to look over the application.

https://www.oregon.gov/osp/programs/cjis/Pages/Permit-to-Purchase-Program.aspx

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
So our rights have been violated! A friend tried to buy a rifle through Cabelas. Cabelas will not ship a gun to Oregon at this time. Screw Cabelas!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
As of today (and the past 72 hours)... I have pounded Virginia "Elected Officials" with 64 emails and 200+ phone calls...

AS DIRECTED BY https://vcdl.org/ here in Virginia...

I will travel 3+ hours to hammer the SBA and BOS at the Pittsylvania Public Hearing... https://vcdl.org/mpage/PittsylvaniaUpdate1

I ONLY MAKE THIS POINT... because beating the fugg out of Communists really really matters!

Good Luck Oregon... Kick their ass.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Haha

bcp Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by papalondog
So our rights have been violated! A friend tried to buy a rifle through Cabelas. Cabelas will not ship a gun to Oregon at this time. Screw Cabelas!
Maybe it should be screw the idiots that ever voted anything remotely liberal or more so. Cabelas is simply following rules. The citizens of the state are the ones that voted this trash in.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by rost495
Maybe it should be screw the idiots that ever voted anything remotely liberal or more so. Cabelas is simply following rules. The citizens of the state are the ones that voted this trash in.

It is perfectly legal for them to send a gun to an FFL in Oregon. It is perfectly legal for me to purchase a gun. They should back the sportsmen and the 2nd amendment and not bow to the woke. What business are they in and where does their money come from?

Last edited by papalondog; 12/15/22.
IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
The Oregon judge has put a hold on the magazine ban until it can be found constitutionally. That may take years. But do good sports companies are refusing to sell guns to Oregon. Glad I am old. Pity the next sleeping generation.

B
B
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I think you are focused on the wrong thing. If this law gets overturned, they'll just pass another one, and you'll be poorer for the fight. Focus on the criminals who are passing unconstitutional laws. Put the fear of the All-Fuucking-Mighty into them if you can't find a court that will hold them accountable. Freedom isn't purchased, it isn't voted on, and it isn't negotiated. It is taken by force, and held with blood.

Not to put a damper on your fight, but you are attempting to negotiate with liars and criminals. Even if you win, you lose.

This ^

Isaiah Miller
Family Man & Fisherman
Founder @ Cash for Arms -- The Easy Way to Sell Your Guns!
"Fishing is more than fish. It is the great occasion when we return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here's an interesting angle on 114, could be helpful in getting it tossed??

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/p...mp;cvid=cd0e1325e60640f9957db7e314441b0c

"Rather hunt Mule deer than anything else"
"Team 7MM-08"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oregonmuley
Here's an interesting angle on 114, could be helpful in getting it tossed??

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/p...mp;cvid=cd0e1325e60640f9957db7e314441b0c

So now they get a firsthand lesson in civics.

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

This crap wasn't voted in.... elections don't matter in this state....

The controlling democRATs, just state election results are whatever they want.... with the excuse " Oh Sorry Republicans, it was SO Close!"

Kate Brown was on her soap box, over Biden winning, stating the DemocRATS took the lead that Oregon started... which the rest of the world calls election FRAUD.....been this way since they started " Mail In Voting"....

I go over to the election office each election. I do my ballot and hand it in, and then stand there until I watch them process it..

Every year I watch them get a ballot that was handed in directly to them, and then open it, glance over it... then never enter a darn thing in their computer from the ballot, and then just drop it in the shreader by their desk and destroy it...

then with other ballots they enter the results into their computer....

doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out exactly what they are doing....

Oregon Politics is no different from and fully equal to, some third world communist countries political elections....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

And the commies in WA are tagging along. Tis is sad time in a one free nation...

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

We in oregon are probably not far behind whatever state you live in. We are 4 to 6 of them. That 6 live in the urban [bleep] and us 4 live in the country. So sick of dumbfuks thinking all oregonians are libtards.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All hail the new queen, Tina Kotek!

LOL
O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
Sad day, she's another evil one

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I saw on tonights news that Oregon House bill 114 has been put on hold by a federal Judge . I was unable to determine the next steps but more coverage will undoubtedly clear that up. Anyway good news for all Americans.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (44automag, 300_savage, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 673, 18 invisible), 1,251 guests, and 1,026 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,994
Posts18,481,127
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.