Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
There are learnings both bad and good to be had from all regimes. This also applies to the West. I don't agree with the execution of those who are innocent and have done nothing wrong. However, some Western countries are too weak to impose the death penalty on serial killers, child rapists, serious drug dealers etc...we can learn from other societies, even if they are our enemies.

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It would be a great idea if all the jabbed were forced to wear masks 24/7, rounded up and put in quarantine camps until their death .

Y'know, like they were screeching for the governments to do to the unjabbed ....

We're supposed to "move on" like nothing happened ? Two years of daily insanity from the masked covtards IS NOT forgivable

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by dan_oz
I survived covid without using invermectin, in fact none of my fellow survivors that I know of used invermection. Maybe it does nothing?

Actually, there's a good number of studies which show that Ivermectin is effective against COVID, particularly when administered early, or as prophylaxis..

No Dan, Ivermectin is "batshit crazy advice" - right Mauser?

Take it if you want to, but don't get upset if others don't follow your advice.

I don't get upset if someone doesn't take my advice. Never have.

Is Dan_oz batshit crazy though?

I dunno - that's your accusation, you ask him.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Swamplord
We're supposed to "move on" like nothing happened ? Two years of daily insanity from the masked covtards IS NOT forgivable

Being a SwampButt Karen isn't classed as doing anything about it.

You guys ended up accepting Biden even though he "stole" the election. I can't believe that you guys just bent over and took that so willingly.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ERK
As a side note to the Covid deaths here in the USA. The flu is back this year after a year or to off apparently. Killing and hospitalizing many. What a coincidence. Edk

Yes, that was predicted as a "side effect" of the isolations - people were prevented getting the "normal acceptable level" of sicknesses. The aim was to prevent them dying of Covid, but then back to normal with the usual flu prevention methods and inevitable mortality rates.

Well?
IC B2

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
So the isolation didn’t keep you from getting Covid but did keep you from getting the flu. WOW that’s pretty amazing. Horse Schitt! Edk

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ERK
So the isolation didn’t keep you from getting Covid but did keep you from getting the flu. WOW that’s pretty amazing. Horse Schitt! Edk

It’s incredible how the sheep are able to suspend all logic and reason while they follow the flock. It’s not hard to understand how so few were able to control so many…..the sheep are so willingly ignorant as they search for the safety that will forever elude them. They require the words and actions of others to give them their false sense of security never looking at themselves as an effective source of security….

Fu.cking sheep every last one of those “vaccinated” and virtuous dipshits. Isolation, masks, fear and “vaccines” and the dumbfucks are in the exact same situation as they were before.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It would be a great idea if all the jabbed were forced to wear masks 24/7, rounded up and put in quarantine camps until their death .

Y'know, like they were screeching for the governments to do to the unjabbed ....

The hysteria and overreaction is over, Bud, no compulsory masks, no compulsory jabs, no isolation, no travel restrictions....

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ERK

We never were hit as hard as you guys with the delta strain because of the isolations - you lot were in denial and dieing in droves, and got a good headstart on your countries abysmal mortality rate.

If you had half a clue, you'd understand the infectious rate differences between the covid and the flu, but maybe denial is your happy place?

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by ERK

It’s incredible how the sheep are able to suspend all logic and reason while they follow the flock. It’s not hard to understand how so few were able to control so many…..the sheep are so willingly ignorant as they search for the safety that will forever elude them. They require the words and actions of others to give them their false sense of security never looking at themselves as an effective source of security….

Fu.cking sheep every last one of those “vaccinated” and virtuous dipshits. Isolation, masks, fear and “vaccines” and the dumbfucks are in the exact same situation as they were before.

Pftt. We're sitting pretty and you guys are still rushing to snort your horseshit toothpaste. Can't you inject that stuff up your arse with your bidet?

Well?
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I think it's reasonable that if people don't want to be vaccinated for Covid-19 then they shouldn't be forced to. But what I don't understand is why should those same people then be subsidized by the community should they require hospitalization for Covid if they catch it? Isn't it reasonable that they pay a greater contribution for that cost than somebody who was vaccinated? And in a situation when hospitals are packed because of a pandemic, shouldn't priority be given to those who have been vaccinated? And why shouldn't a business have the right to exclude someone from entering their premises if they haven't been vaccinated if it is reasonable to believe that there is a greater risk from those unvaccinated people? And why shouldn't someone who catches Covid from an unvaccinated person have the right to sue them for any loss they suffer for failure to take reasonable care? And why do those who are not vaccinated, think that because they read some non-sense on the internet such as "the vaccines are designed so that the gov't can control people" think that because they then regurgitate such non-sense, they are somehow more intelligent than those who take what was written on the internet for what it was...garbage? And why aren't unvaccinated people also "sheep" if they follow what all the other unvaccinated people do and say?

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The problem with your argument is. That it is not based on fact.Fact! The jab will not keep you from getting or spreading Covid. That was debunked two years ago.
As far as being a sheep I didn’t follow anybodies advice. Didn’t get the jab on my own thinking.
Have a nice day. Edk

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ERK
The problem with your argument is. That it is not based on fact.Fact! The jab will not keep you from getting or spreading Covid. That was debunked two years ago.
As far as being a sheep I didn’t follow anybodies advice. Didn’t get the jab on my own thinking.
Have a nice day. Edk
The arguments are based on the premise that people who are vaccinated are less likely to catch the virus, and if they do catch it, they are less likely to have the severe effects from it.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Subsidized? Our society has people who are overweight, drink too much, eat bad foods, smoke, etc, so if community subsidation of health cost is an issue, why single out those who are wary of newly developed vaccines, or object to it being compulsory?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
I think it's reasonable that if people don't want to be vaccinated for Covid-19 then they shouldn't be forced to. But what I don't understand is why should those same people then be subsidized by the community should they require hospitalization for Covid if they catch it? Isn't it reasonable that they pay a greater contribution for that cost than somebody who was vaccinated? And in a situation when hospitals are packed because of a pandemic, shouldn't priority be given to those who have been vaccinated? And why shouldn't a business have the right to exclude someone from entering their premises if they haven't been vaccinated if it is reasonable to believe that there is a greater risk from those unvaccinated people? And why shouldn't someone who catches Covid from an unvaccinated person have the right to sue them for any loss they suffer for failure to take reasonable care? And why do those who are not vaccinated, think that because they read some non-sense on the internet such as "the vaccines are designed so that the gov't can control people" think that because they then regurgitate such non-sense, they are somehow more intelligent than those who take what was written on the internet for what it was...garbage? And why aren't unvaccinated people also "sheep" if they follow what all the other unvaccinated people do and say?

You are one dumb mfkr ..... cannot stress that enough ...

that is exactly what I was talking about , you indoctrinated brain dead zombies think that just because you got an experimental toxxine injection it automatically makes you a better class of human .... YOU zombies are nothing more than a mad scientists science project, infected lab rats carrying & shedding multiple covid strains, HIV, Monkey Pox and who knows wtf else is going to mutate in your toxic bodies, rats that need to be caged away from natural humans

So ... all that you posted can (should be) reversed & applied to the jabbed zombies ... Feel good about that ? No ? Why not ? You felt it was "reasonable" to restrict the lives of natural pureblood humans !

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Subsidized? Our society has people who are overweight, drink too much, eat bad foods, smoke, etc, so if community subsidation of health cost is an issue, why single out those who are wary of newly developed vaccines, or object to it being compulsory?
Being overweight, drinking too much, eating bad foods, smoking is not highly infectious to other people unlike the Covid virus and there's a simple remedy that everyone has been strongly encouraged to take to reduce the likelihood of having caught the virus in the first place, coupled with an abnormal situation of a completely overloaded health system in a pandemic requiring rationing of services, beds etc. These three reasons together. I also think a greater cost should be borne by people with self-inflicted problems caused by smoking etc.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Being overweight, drinking too much, eating bad foods, smoking is not highly infectious to other people unlike the Covid virus and there's a simple remedy that everyone has been strongly encouraged to take to reduce the likelihood of having caught the virus in the first place, coupled with an abnormal situation of a completely overloaded health system in a pandemic requiring rationing of services, beds etc. These three reasons together. I also think a greater cost should be borne by people with self-inflicted problems caused by smoking etc.

The point was about subsidizing life 'choices,' what is a burden on the public purse, not what is or isn't contagious. Besides that, vaccination doesn't prevent transmission of the virus.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
And why aren't unvaccinated people also "sheep" if they follow what all the other unvaccinated people do and say?

And some of them are angry sheep and get triggered when others don't do what they did, and despite a dearth of facts to support their claims. A classic example of this would be:

You are one dumb mfkr ..... cannot stress that enough ...

that is exactly what I was talking about , you indoctrinated brain dead zombies think that just because you got an experimental toxxine injection it automatically makes you a better class of human .... YOU zombies are nothing more than a mad scientists science project, infected lab rats carrying & shedding multiple covid strains, HIV, Monkey Pox and who knows wtf else is going to mutate in your toxic bodies, rats that need to be caged away from natural humans

So ... all that you posted can (should be) reversed & applied to the jabbed zombies ... Feel good about that ? No ? Why not ? You felt it was "reasonable" to restrict the lives of natural pureblood humans !

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
They are angry sheep. They'll never admit they were wrong about the vaccine: people aren't dying en masse from it like they thought would happen, it wasn't some "goberment" plot to control them, there isn't some deep embedded trigger mechanism embedded in their genes waiting to be switched on, it did reduce the spread of the virus, less people died as a result of the widespread use of the vaccine. And the way some of the dumbfks talk, such as Swampwitch, you wonder what mongrel parentage they have.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Page 11 of 21 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,514
Posts18,472,404
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.