Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Geezus....nobody is blaming all boomers.

You fuggers are more sensitive than the Zoomers.

Rich coming for the fellow who loves to use that term.
I bet your Dad really appreciates that. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Dutch
I don't think Pence meant civility in the sense I interpret civility, which is more in the "speak softly, but carry a big stick" tradition.

Dutch.. Dutch ..

What is it ..

It’s Mike Pence with a Stick of Beef Jerky..

And a Hammer ..

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by efw
He is a boomer dumbass happy to sell MAGA down the river to sell a few books and run a losing campaign on behalf of other neocon losers in the Rep party

Being a boomer has nothing to do with it. He's simply a Rino willing to go along to get along. They come in all ages, sizes and colors.

Wake TF up.

Yep. And also a Deep State POS.

And “Boomers” like President Trump built most of the great American Economy that the Deep Staters and DemoRat’s have joined together to DESTROY.
FUNNY how they always want to blame all Boomers. When most of their generation has contributed nothing.

Lol the boomer generation's legacy is debt. Trillions of debt. Handouts and debt.

Your a shining example of your generation. Lying and blaming everyone else has worked out so well for you.
Maybe it’ll help ya make Detective someday.
😂😂😂😂😂

Just making an observation. It's easy to see who the butthurt boomers are....so sensitive. Which is also ironic, since most potbellied boomer thinks they are hard af.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 12/04/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by efw
He is a boomer dumbass happy to sell MAGA down the river to sell a few books and run a losing campaign on behalf of other neocon losers in the Rep party

Being a boomer has nothing to do with it. He's simply a Rino willing to go along to get along. They come in all ages, sizes and colors.

Wake TF up.

And “Boomers” like President Trump built most of the great American Economy that the Deep Staters and DemoRat’s have joined together to DESTROY.
FUNNY how they always want to blame all Boomers. When most of their generation has contributed nothing.
Boomers sold out America and dismantled the middle class systematically to pad their stock portfolios. Even now, that's all boomers are concerned about: their fuucking money.

If you had worked like an animal for 50+ years to make that "fuucking money", you might have an understanding what that's all about. But you didn't, and you don't...

Ie that's what boomers obsese over, money. Which is now almost worthless due to fiat inflation. Kinda ironic....

That's probably the most phony thing I've read on the board in a while.. Other than the DNC trolls.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by efw

Wake TF up.

Boomers sold out America and dismantled the middle class systematically to pad their stock portfolios. Even now, that's all boomers are concerned about: their fuucking money.

If you had worked like an animal for 50+ years to make that "fuucking money", you might have an understanding what that's all about. But you didn't, and you don't...

Ie that's what boomers obsese over, money. Which is now almost worthless due to fiat inflation. Kinda ironic....

That's probably the most phony thing I've read on the board in a while.. Other than the DNC trolls.

Ok boomer

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw

Wake TF up.

Lol the boomer generation's legacy is debt. Trillions of debt. Handouts and debt.

Your a shining example of your generation. Lying and blaming everyone else has worked out so well for you.
😂😂😂😂😂

Just making an observation. It's easy to see who the butthurt boomers are....so sensitive. Which is also ironic, since most potbellied boomer thinks they are hard af.

LMAO.
Rich coming from the Whiner who lives in a constant state of Butthurt over a College Football Coach like Saban.
Show us where he touched your Pussy. 😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw

Wake TF up.

😂😂😂😂😂

^^^^^

Lol.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by efw

Wake TF up.

😂😂😂😂😂

LMAO.
Rich coming from the Whiner who lives in a constant state of Butthurt over a College Football Coach like Saban.

Just because you suck his cawk, doesn't mean I let him touch me, butthurt boomer.

I'm surprised you like blama, I figured you'd be a Penn St fan....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
You guys love Pence. Hides behind religion, fake as f uck, goldbricking, boomer. 24hr wet dream lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys love Pence. Hides behind religion, fake as f uck, goldbricking, boomer. 24hr wet dream lol

That was MEAN!

But funny!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw

Wake TF up.

😂😂😂😂😂

LMAO.

Just because you suck his cawk, doesn't mean I let him touch me, butthurt boomer.

I'm surprised you like blama, I figured you'd be a Penn St fan....

Funny how whiners and losers like you always have to resort to a dick or F.aggot reference when getting their ass handed to them on the Campfire. Not surprised, but very telling. You never fail to show your true self. 😂😂😂

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/04/22.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by 12344mag
FMP!
Hey, that’s my line!😏
FMP

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
LMAO.

Funny how whiners and losers like you always have to resort to a dick or F.aggot reference when getting their ass handed to them on the Campfire. Not surprised, but very telling. You never fail to show your true self. 😂😂😂

Ya......you keep it classy...butthurt boomer. Way to resort to a pussy reference when you get your azz handed to you. Way to show your true self.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
LMAO.

Ya......you keep it classy...butthurt boomer. Way to resort to a pussy reference when you get your azz handed to you. Way to show your true self.

LMAO.
Real men find nothing wrong with mentioning Pussy. Only a F.ag like you resorts to Dick references. You go girl. Now off to patrol some Gay Bars and all the places your boyfriends hang out in your Cruiser.
“Looking for Love In All The Wrong Places”
😂😂🤪😂😂

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/04/22.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
LMAO.

LMAO. You go girl. Now off to patrol some Gay Bars and all the places your boyfriends hang out in your Cruiser.
😂😂🤪😂😂

Typical boomer. Pot meet kettle.

You are literally doing what you were just whining about.

Just admit, you're a dumb mf'er...boomer grifter that loves him some mike Pence, and probably Jerry Sandusky.

M
Campfire Regular
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Regular
M
Michigan, go set down and play with play doe. I think not! I have been a conservative for my lifetime. I will NOT set on the sideline. I merely believe in civil discourse. Make no mistake, I AM paying close attention to our societies problems. I have many boomer friends. I am a boomer. To accuse my generation of such misaligned nonsense is foolish. There are other words, terms that have been employed. I AM aware....very aware. Make no mistake. MTG

Vena dura, ocyus occide, excusas non offer!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
LMAO.

LMAO. You go girl. Now off to patrol some Gay Bars and all the places your boyfriends hang out in your Cruiser.
😂😂🤪😂😂

Typical boomer. Pot meet kettle.

You are literally doing what you were just whining about.

Just admit, you're a dumb mf'er...boomer grifter that loves him some mike Pence, and probably Jerry Sandusky.

Always resorts to name calling. And just can’t help mentioning your hero’s. And fascination with everything Gay. One again proving your the only Loser here.
And Always winning in your feeble mind. Another product of the Participation Trophy Generation. Bet they told you you were “Special” 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MTGunner
“Our democracy depends on heavy doses of civility”.

Where is the civility in our society? MTG

Ummm sorry mike....but it is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC YOU STUPID CUCK!!!!!!!

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I much prefer Thomas Jefferson: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants." —

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by MTGunner
“Our democracy depends on heavy doses of civility”.

Where is the civility in our society? MTG

Ummm sorry mike....but it is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC YOU STUPID CUCK!!!!!!!

Civility went out the door with the two tier justice system and marxist government officials and agencies forcing corporations to break the law in stripping citizens of their first amendment rights.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 55 invisible), 2,523 guests, and 1,383 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,558
Posts18,473,081
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.