Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Damn the luck, can't watch the video

Don't have fake book

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tesoro
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Finger up the butt works great. A pit bull had a husky around the neck with the owner trying and failing to get it to release. I stuck my finger up it’s butt and the pit released immediately. Washed my hands immediately.

I have been waiting patiently for the moment to do this on a pitbull. Only way I will know if its an urban myth or joke or not!

Heck practice makes perfect, try it on the wife first....... grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Makes me wonder who was the first guy that came up with the idea of shoving their finger up a pit bulls ass??? Hey, lets try this.....

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ribka
having broke a few pit fights . The first thing they do when you grab their legs, try and choke or poke their butt hole them is turn around and try and chomp on you. Both times I was bit.

anyone else with actual first hand experience?

only thing that works is a bat repeatedly on the head or a gun. I did use a knife once and was bitten a few times

Originally Posted by sidepass
Was wearing a collar so shove a stick it there and twist the [bleep] out of it.

how long does it take to find to find a sturdy one inch stick on a busy street that won't break to put under the collar? lol Id like to see someone put a stick under an aggressive pit's collar that is fighting killing another dog and get close enough ( straddling it) to get the torque to twist it without gotten the schit bit out of you and the stick not breaking

Agree , my self I'd just shoot the some bitch and be done with it. Then maybe the dogs owner. Women next door claims she just grabs their collar and twist it by hand. I like my hands so I said stick. Neighbors pit chased another neighbors daughter onto a car and I went out with a machete but the owner got control of his dog. Owner asked whats the machete for? Street tacos!

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ericn
A smack to the top of the head of that pit would have stopped that in a hurry. Folks these days are non decisive pussies.

So does a bullet to the brain.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slymule
Makes me wonder who was the first guy that came up with the idea of shoving their finger up a pit bulls ass??? Hey, lets try this.....

Hold my beer.

Haha

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Torqued
Damn the luck, can't watch the video

Don't have fake book

You’re not missing much. Not actually a “fight”.

Just a heavyset pit pinning down and methodically chewing on some smaller, skinny mutt-looking dog prob’ly less than half its weight. It looks about like the pit-bull killing a coyote video recently posted except without sound and with a greater size difference between the pit and victim.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Disgusting.
No men in that video.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Finger up the butt works great. A pit bull had a husky around the neck with the owner trying and failing to get it to release. I stuck my finger up it’s butt and the pit released immediately. Washed my hands immediately.
Hell, that would work on me as well.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, Big1bud, 7 invisible), 1,449 guests, and 786 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.