Hop To
Page 15 of 21 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by ribka
Good point but 9mm is a brain washed clueless idiot. Really refreshing to see good men are still Australia. I trained years ago in the military with Aussie troops. They were bad asss. alpha males. Sad to see Australia being destroyed by cowardly weak men
keep up the good fight

Originally Posted by dan_oz
You can lead a Karen to facts but they'll go the horse paste everytime.

You ought to make a trip down here and see for yourself what a dipshit you are making out yourself to be. Bring your horse paste suppositories with you.

You speak dismissively of "horse paste", apparently not realising that the "horse paste" line was deliberate disinformation, designed by the pharmaceutical industry to protect their profits from mRNA injectables. Ivermectin has a history of decades of use in humans - billions of doses administered - and was well-known for its broad-spectrum antiviral efficacy long before Covid came along.

Since then there have been literally dozens of papers published showing its efficacy against Covid, in the face of a concerted disinformation campaign.

Here's a good summary, both of the evidence for Covid and how big pharma - companies with terrible records for misleading and deceptive conduct which have led to some of the largest fines in history - sought to convince people that it was nothing more than horse paste, so they could make more money from them:

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-timeline-of-major-battles-in-c8e

I'm gonna call bullshit on your military service - you're too much of a disrespectfull fuckwit. I think your "service" is just part of your homo-erotic fantasies.

You should seek the help of a Mayo clinic level shrink.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by Raferman

You ought to make a trip down here and see for yourself what a dipshit you are making out yourself to be. Bring your horse paste suppositories with you.

You speak dismissively of "horse paste", apparently not realising that the "horse paste" line was deliberate disinformation, designed by the pharmaceutical industry to protect their profits from mRNA injectables. Ivermectin has a history of decades of use in humans - billions of doses administered - and was well-known for its broad-spectrum antiviral efficacy long before Covid came along.

Since then there have been literally dozens of papers published showing its efficacy against Covid, in the face of a concerted disinformation campaign.

Here's a good summary, both of the evidence for Covid and how big pharma - companies with terrible records for misleading and deceptive conduct which have led to some of the largest fines in history - sought to convince people that it was nothing more than horse paste, so they could make more money from them:

Horse paste contains Ivermectin. People have been taking horse paste because it contains Ivermectin.

Countries that have been going down the Ivermectin route have not fared so well (Covid death stats extracted from Worldometers):

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Seems there's things better than horse paste.
It's not the "vaccine".

Such as?

Probably the vaccine.

Satire? Do you live under a rock? Big stink out now about how many people the vaccines have killed and injured. Maybe you should look into it. Also a big scandal about suppressing the use of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine so it would all be about said vaccines. Funny how many suckers there are out there. The bright side is many of them are leftists.

You Dunning Kruger crew are killing me

Don't let facts and statistics get in the way of a good conspiracy.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Seems there's things better than horse paste.[/quote]
It's not the "vaccine".[/quote]

Such as?[/quote]

Probably the vaccine.[/quote]

Satire? Do you live under a rock? Big stink out now about how many people the vaccines have killed and injured. Maybe you should look into it. Also a big scandal about suppressing the use of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine so it would all be about said vaccines. Funny how many suckers there are out there. The bright side is many of them are leftists.[/quote]

Don't let facts and statistics get in the way of a good conspiracy.[/quote]

Funny again, have you found that shrink? And yes the vaccines are the focal point of a conspiracy, Fauci, Moderna, Phizer and boatloads of government money. Covid itself is just the enabler. Do you know how to use a search engine?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Current+MRNA+deaths+and+injuries&t=newext&ia=web

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Current+n...ths+and+injuries&t=newext&ia=web

Dog I rescued in January

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Satire? Do you live under a rock? Big stink out now about how many people the vaccines have killed and injured. Maybe you should look into it. Also a big scandal about suppressing the use of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine so it would all be about said vaccines. Funny how many suckers there are out there. The bright side is many of them are leftists.

Funny again, have you found that shrink? And yes the vaccines are the focal point of a conspiracy, Fauci, Moderna, Phizer and boatloads of government money. Covid itself is just the enabler. Do you know how to use a search engine?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You clearly didn't bother reading any of articles from those links that you posted - many debunk the claims of the batshit crazy bullshit.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You horse paste gals are hilarious.

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Typical Nazi boot licker 9mm

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Amazing you see these weak beta fascists in Aussie land now

It's not the "vaccine".[/quote]

Such as?[/quote]

Probably the vaccine.[/quote]

Satire? Do you live under a rock? Big stink out now about how many people the vaccines have killed and injured. Maybe you should look into it. Also a big scandal about suppressing the use of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine so it would all be about said vaccines. Funny how many suckers there are out there. The bright side is many of them are leftists.[/quote]

Don't let facts and statistics get in the way of a good conspiracy.[/quote]

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Current+n...ths+and+injuries&t=newext&ia=web[/quote]

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Some people are willing to let their child die out of their own unsubstantiated fears:

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...mp;cvid=b538f9a999ad47d8bf6454216d2011d4

A good friend of mine is a practicing Pediatrician over 20 years and teaches at a state med school. . She advises children do not get the vax. She's sees children weekly now with serious heart problems because of the vax. She just testified today in DC on its dangers to children

She does agree uneducated morons like 9mm drag are evil and should be stopped. Would you put blood into a child with hep or AIDS dummy?

Idiots like you still believe the vax stops the transmission of Covid. lmao. Is everyone in Aussie land as dumb and frightened and cowardly as you?

So you would let your child die in this case? (If you read the article the child required transfusions as part of the operation, and would die without it.) That would make you a total piece of shit.

What the fuck has HEP or AIDS got to do with it? Are you really that fucking stupid? You just project your fears into such a state of the whole world is bad and everything will kill you despite that the facts don't support this. You must be living an awful, fearful life.

You never answered the question - so you too would let the child die? That would make you a total piece of shit.

Good point but 9mm is a brain washed clueless idiot. Really refreshing to see good men are still Australia. I trained years ago in the military with Aussie troops. They were bad asss. alpha males. Sad to see Australia being destroyed by cowardly weak men
keep up the good fight

I'm gonna call bullshit on your military service - you're too much of a disrespectfull fuckwit. I think your "service" is just part of your homo-erotic fantasies.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You need to look at the overall picture, not just at the bits and pieces that suit your beliefs.

Yes, covid vaccines have their issues. Ivermectin has its issues. Catching the virus has its issues, so it becomes a cost to benefit ratio.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
[Willingly allowing a child to die under those circumstances would have been inexcusable and completely despicable. Luckily the correct intervention took place.

That is a good example of a "straw man" argument. Refusing blood from a source which cannot assure that the supply is free of what effectively is contamination is not "willingly allowing a child to die" when there are other alternatives. Donation from a family member being the obvious one, with good likelihood of a match given the heritability of blood type.

Ask yourself this: the blood banks routinely segregate blood according to several criteria, most notably type. They bar from donation those in certain categories where there is a risk that the blood may be contaminated. It has been known for some time that blood from those who have received mRNA injection contains foreign material, being spike proteins from Covid. The risks from those spike proteins are non-trivial. Why then isn't the blood bank either barring from donation those who have received mRNA injections? Or segregating donations according to whether the donor has received an injection?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by DBT
There’s been a good deal more in the scientific papers to show how widespread and persistent the spike protein is in blood and organs after inoculation

of course but the anti science Covid vax cult cant even understand basic science

You pick and choose whatever suits your beliefs.

Science is a work in progress.

Many papers are submitted, some fail to establish their conclusions, others are withdrawn because they are flawed.

''In November 2021 the Journal of Intensive Care Medicine retracted a paper written by Kory, Paul E. Marik, and others. The retraction was triggered when it was found the paper misreported the mortality figures of people treated for COVID-19 with the FLCCC's "MATH+" protocol, falsely making it appear to be an effective treatment.[18][19]

In February 2022, the American Journal of Therapeutics issued an expression of concern against a 2021 systematic review of which Kory had been lead author. The notice said there were suspicions about the integrity of the underlying data on which the paper depended to show that ivermectin was a viable treatment for COVID-19.[20][21]

By July 2022, Kory had begun endorsing misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines, downplaying the COVID-19 vaccines' effectiveness and spreading conspiracy theories about their safety and unreported fatalities. Kory claimed on a conservative podcast that COVID-19 vaccines "are not safe or effective", despite acknowledging that "There's just tons of papers in journals showing that the vaccines are safe and effective."[22]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Kory

Wikipedia isn't an authoritative source, and it is somewhat ironic that you would respond to a piece on the way in which an argument has been suppressed and shouted down by giving examples of precisely that process, playing the man and not the ball.Did you even read the three-part substack piece and, more importantly, the links it contains?

Science actually works, or should work, by a process of open debate and free exchange of ideas.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by DBT
You need to look at the overall picture, not just at the bits and pieces that suit your beliefs.

Yes, covid vaccines have their issues. Ivermectin has its issues. Catching the virus has its issues, so it becomes a cost to benefit ratio.

That is a very important point. And when you take a cohort like, say, people under about 70 who don't suffer certain comorbidities, the risk for them of death or serious illness from Covid was established very early on to be vanishingly small. That being the case, the absolute risk reduction for them from mRNA injections was, even when it was believed that they were effective, even smaller. At the same time, the evidence was there from Pfizer's earliest trials, if anyone had cared to look, that the risk inherent to injection was non-zero. Indeed in Pfizer's initial testing more died in the test arm (those injected) than in the control arm.

Since then the evidence is that efficacy was never as high as what was promised, and indeed wanes fast, even to negative against infection. Read the NSW data on hospitalisation and deaths and you'll see the unvaccinated are underrepresented, taking into account the percentage of the population in that category. At the same time evidence has been mounting for many months of the risks, including damage to the heart, and to women's reproductive systems. Ask yourself why we are seeing the dramatic increases in excess mortality figures and significantly decreased live births around the world.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
[Willingly allowing a child to die under those circumstances would have been inexcusable and completely despicable. Luckily the correct intervention took place.

That is a good example of a "straw man" argument. Refusing blood from a source which cannot assure that the supply is free of what effectively is contamination is not "willingly allowing a child to die" when there are other alternatives. Donation from a family member being the obvious one, with good likelihood of a match given the heritability of blood type.

Ask yourself this: the blood banks routinely segregate blood according to several criteria, most notably type. They bar from donation those in certain categories where there is a risk that the blood may be contaminated. It has been known for some time that blood from those who have received mRNA injection contains foreign material, being spike proteins from Covid. The risks from those spike proteins are non-trivial. Why then isn't the blood bank either barring from donation those who have received mRNA injections? Or segregating donations according to whether the donor has received an injection?

Not a straw man. There was no other choice - do or die. The parents were also interfering with other non-invasive routines leading up to the procedure. They were destined to let their child die, on the ridiculous unsubstantiated basis of the child catching another malady and dieing from that. It's basic logic: which is the lesser "death sentence"?

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/12/09/asia/baby-w-surgery-scli-intl-wellness/index.html

So you reckon the child is going to be dead soon from traces of the vaccine? Can you at least put a time frame on it, with credible references?

Maybe the blood bank isn't barring donations from vaccinated people because it's a non-issue? Nah, that can't be right can it? They clearly want to depopulate the earth pronto.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

That is a very important point. And when you take a cohort like, say, people under about 70 who don't suffer certain comorbidities, the risk for them of death or serious illness from Covid was established very early on to be vanishingly small. That being the case, the absolute risk reduction for them from mRNA injections was, even when it was believed that they were effective, even smaller. At the same time, the evidence was there from Pfizer's earliest trials, if anyone had cared to look, that the risk inherent to injection was non-zero. Indeed in Pfizer's initial testing more died in the test arm (those injected) than in the control arm.

Since then the evidence is that efficacy was never as high as what was promised, and indeed wanes fast, even to negative against infection. Read the NSW data on hospitalisation and deaths and you'll see the unvaccinated are underrepresented, taking into account the percentage of the population in that category. At the same time evidence has been mounting for many months of the risks, including damage to the heart, and to women's reproductive systems. Ask yourself why we are seeing the dramatic increases in excess mortality figures and significantly decreased live births around the world.

I don't support compulsory vaccination. It's up to adults based on information from reliable sources, and not just what supports a favoured belief.

Information that should include the efficacy of drugs like ivermectin;

''Misinformation about ivermectin

Some people, including podcaster Joe Rogan, have self-treated their coronavirus infections with ivermectin and spread misinformation that it’s effective.

The FDA has received multiple reports of patients who have needed urgent medical attention or hospitalization after experimenting with the drug at home.

The drug is known to cause adverse reactions in humans — like headache, nausea, and even seizures — and the current evidence does not support the use of ivermectin outside of clinical trials.

“There is a due process to assess therapeutics,” said Dr. Jorge Salinas, an infectious diseases doctor at Stanford University. “At this moment, there is not enough clinical evidence to support the routine use of ivermectin.”

''Even one of the drug’s main manufacturers, Merck, said in a Feb. 4 statement that there’s “no meaningful evidence” to suggest ivermectin works to treat or prevent COVID, and that there’s been “a concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.”

However, people have become so convinced that ivermectin is a cheap and readily available “cure” for COVID, they continue to take it against all medical advice and common sense.''

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-you-still-shouldnt-take-ivermectin-for-covid-19

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

I don't support compulsory vaccination. It's up to adults based on information from reliable sources, and not just what supports a favoured belief.

Some people, including podcaster Joe Rogan, have self-treated their coronavirus infections with ivermectin and spread misinformation that it’s effective.

The FDA has received multiple reports of patients who have needed urgent medical attention or hospitalization after experimenting with the drug at home.

The drug is known to cause adverse reactions in humans — like headache, nausea, and even seizures — and the current evidence does not support the use of ivermectin outside of clinical trials.

“There is a due process to assess therapeutics,” said Dr. Jorge Salinas, an infectious diseases doctor at Stanford University. “At this moment, there is not enough clinical evidence to support the routine use of ivermectin.”

''Even one of the drug’s main manufacturers, Merck, said in a Feb. 4 statement that there’s “no meaningful evidence” to suggest ivermectin works to treat or prevent COVID, and that there’s been “a concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.”

However, people have become so convinced that ivermectin is a cheap and readily available “cure” for COVID, they continue to take it against all medical advice and common sense.''

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-you-still-shouldnt-take-ivermectin-for-covid-19

It seems you still can't see the connection between propaganda and the government talking points. Who funds this healthline? Do they make any money off of the Vaccines? Ivermectin was so good for me I was fine in 4 days. No loss of smell either. But you go ahead and be a test monkey. Why anyone would trust any government with their health is beyond me to include the lunatics that run Australia, Canada, the US or any of the media shrilly squealing the govt talking points. I mean how long can you continue to be made fools of? I guess you have to figure in the quality of the fool.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

You clearly didn't bother reading any of articles from those links that you posted - many debunk the claims of the batshit crazy bullshit.

I read several of the articles and I separate the obvious propaganda outlets by ignoring the ones that pushed the Russia hoax and giving the others the benefit of the doubt. You should learn how to spot propaganda. If your intellect is up to it. Or are you still in the mudhole spinning your wheels believing CNN or MSNBC are credible? If so carry on, let them kill you. Improve the gene pool.

Dog I rescued in January

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M

I read several of the articles and I separate the obvious propaganda outlets by ignoring the ones that pushed the Russia hoax and giving the others the benefit of the doubt. You should learn how to spot propaganda. If your intellect is up to it. Or are you still in the mudhole spinning your wheels believing CNN or MSNBC are credible? If so carry on, let them kill you. Improve the gene pool.

That horse paste must taste great, and must certainly be worth dieing for to some. Seems it comes with delusional side effects.

Well?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

It seems you still can't see the connection between propaganda and the government talking points. Who funds this healthline? Do they make any money off of the Vaccines? Ivermectin was so good for me I was fine in 4 days. No loss of smell either. But you go ahead and be a test monkey. Why anyone would trust any government with their health is beyond me to include the lunatics that run Australia, Canada, the US or any of the media shrilly squealing the govt talking points. I mean how long can you continue to be made fools of? I guess you have to figure in the quality of the fool.

Look in the mirror before accusing others of being fools.

You are spruiking your own beliefs regardless of evidence.

You assume some grand conspiracy when it's most likely a case of acting in haste, making mistakes and ongoing research....and yes, probably an element of those in positions of power covering their arses.

It's likely that neither ivermectin or the vaccines are fully what they are cracked up to be.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I started to come down with a cold/flu on Sunday and got tested on Monday - results came back positive so I'm in isolation for a week. Working from home anyway and I'll start back "at work" tomorrow - had Monday and Tuesday off because I was feeling sick, but mild symptoms.

For me it's been like a cold but with more headache and no runny nose. A bit of fatigue to start with but that only lasted a day. The last two nights when I've gone to bed I've been fully congested (with what? Nose has not been runny) and haven't been able to breathe through my nose but wake up in the morning and all is clear again. Even though I woke up this morning without a headache and feeling the best I have been for the past few days, my sense of smell/taste is completely gone - normally the bedroom smells like farts in the morning.

I am double vaxed BTW. The second shot gave me headaches similar to the covid and extra aches than covid but only lasted a day, and no congestion or loss of smell.
double vaxed lmao. Not so smart huh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Look in the mirror before accusing others of being fools.

You are spruiking your own beliefs regardless of evidence.

You assume some grand conspiracy when it's most likely a case of acting in haste, making mistakes and ongoing research....and yes, probably an element of those in positions of power covering their arses.

It's likely that neither ivermectin or the vaccines are fully what they are cracked up to be.
F u c k ing Australians. You dumb asses will believe anything

Page 15 of 21 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1minute, 16penny, 1234, 10gaugeman, 153, 160user, 53 invisible), 2,347 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,531
Posts18,472,723
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.