Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Heym06
This is great news, it must mean that nation wide infrastructure is in place, to CHARGE these Fords. Damn things move quickly nowdays.๐Ÿ˜Ž
Not sure if they can use the Tesla charging stations, but Holiday Markets put 8 of them things in their parking lot 18 months or so back.

I took a picture a month or so back of the first Tesla I've seen using them, it was such a rare occurrence!

Little ol' town of ours with 8 charging stations!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by walt501
The plant is now running three rotating crews of workers on 10-hour shifts seven days a week, Williams said, maintaining a
But But But they can't tow! Reduced range in the cold! And where in Mexico is Dearborn? LOL!!!

Actually they tow like MF'r but not very far. Yet.

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Valsdad
dude!

that guy is so hard to listen to. I had to stop at the 3:00 mark.

that's how people talk on the east coast

Ummmm, just from Maryland up, you know, people like Steelhead

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
dude!

Couldn't make it that far. Waving the arms and ranting was the killer.

GOA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
dude!

I even was doing something in another tab and wasn't watching for most of the 3:00 I had it on. Just couldn't listen even, much less watch.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I dont make a car buying decision without scotty's input. Hes a hoot.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
This is great news, it must mean that nation wide infrastructure is in place, to CHARGE these Fords. Damn things move quickly nowdays.๐Ÿ˜Ž
Not sure if they can use the Tesla charging stations, but Holiday Markets put 8 of them things in their parking lot 18 months or so back.

I took a picture a month or so back of the first Tesla I've seen using them, it was such a rare occurrence!

Yep they put in a couple places in town here a few years ago. I'm thinking the state you reside, might be infront of most in the preparation for EV's. Might just be the greatest thing since peanut butter, ya never know! To bad I won't need another pickup before I croak. You see wait for it--- I drive a FJB Edition, Silverado. ๐Ÿ˜€

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The average American drives 35 miles a day.
Link

6.9 million EV's sold in 2021, a 107% increase from 2020.
Link

4.2 million electric vehicles (EVs) were sold in the first half of 2022, up 63% on the first half of 2021.
Link

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Yep they put in a couple places in town here a few years ago. I'm thinking the state you reside, might be infront of most in the preparation for EV's. Might just be the greatest thing since peanut butter, ya never know! To bad I won't need another pickup before I croak. You see wait for it--- I drive a FJB Edition, Silverado. ๐Ÿ˜€
GM might outsell the F-150 if they actually labeled a version of their trucks like that. Similar to those King Ranch things.

Big ol' chrome goody on the side...............LGB-FJB grin

In it is contentment

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JeffA
The average American drives 35 miles a day.
Link

6.9 million EV's sold in 2021, a 107% increase from 2020.
Link

4.2 million electric vehicles (EVs) were sold in the first half of 2022, up 63% on the first half of 2021.
Link

I sit dead on the 'daily average' unless.......I'm making one of our 25-30 yearly runs to Tenn.

FJB & FJT
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
dude!

I thought he was gonna fly off like a helicopter, with all that arm-waving going on. If you handcuffed that stupid sumbitch, he couldn't speak at all.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Ford Motor has added a third production shift to its Michigan plant that produces the electric F-150 Lightning as it looks to boost output.

The addition of the third shift comes as the automaker is expanding the newly built facility to hit a top capacity of 150,000 units by next fall.

The plant is now running three rotating crews of workers on 10-hour shifts seven days a week, Williams said, maintaining a high level of production even as construction workers scramble to complete an expansion of the facility.

"That's how we're doing this fast. We're building product while building" out the factory, Williams said.

Ford had originally planned to build about 40,000 Lightnings per year, in a new facility adjacent to its longtime pickup factory in Dearborn. But it decided to expand the factory to boost production after early demand for the electric truck exceeded its expectations.

Click Here!

But But But they can't tow! Reduced range in the cold! And where in Mexico is Dearborn? LOL!!!

Troll on, fools!
#FugginFordFanboy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We're probably in better shape with the quality of these new (beta versions) of EV'S being released than we were when Macintosh and Microsoft operating systems were first introduced and they've done OK.

Most everybody's owned one.

Probably even most all the 'Never Me's'.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Early demand my ass!

The federal government is paying Ford to build these in lieu of combustion engine trucks.

When gas powered trucks become scarce the G men are hoping the consumers will settle for what is available ie the POS electric trucks.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, it's a conspiracy aimed at the white man.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by badger
Ford Motor has added a third production shift to its Michigan plant that produces the electric F-150 Lightning as it looks to boost output.

The addition of the third shift comes as the automaker is expanding the newly built facility to hit a top capacity of 150,000 units by next fall.

The plant is now running three rotating crews of workers on 10-hour shifts seven days a week, Williams said, maintaining a high level of production even as construction workers scramble to complete an expansion of the facility.

"That's how we're doing this fast. We're building product while building" out the factory, Williams said.

Ford had originally planned to build about 40,000 Lightnings per year, in a new facility adjacent to its longtime pickup factory in Dearborn. But it decided to expand the factory to boost production after early demand for the electric truck exceeded its expectations.

Click Here!

Troll on, fools!

The one with the 75 mile towing range? That one?

Yeah but it powers your house for a week smile

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

They built a new gas station down the road from me in Amarillo about a year ago that has about a dozen Tesla charging stations. I drive by it coming and going to work and have never seen a vehicle plugged in. Not saying they dont get used but I havent sรชen it

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The world's most controversial billionaire has played a interesting role in the development of EV'S.

June 14, 2014
Yesterday, Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, the electric car company,ย announcedย that Tesla would make its patents freely available to competitors.
Link

8:08 PM ยท July 28, 2020
Tesla CEO Elon Musk has said that the company will be willing to share electric vehicle motors, software and even battery tech. He added that Teslaโ€™s aim is to accelerate sustainable mobility and not just โ€˜crush competitorsโ€™.
Link

Considerable different approach than Steve Jobs or Bill Gates used.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Yes, it's a conspiracy

Not against electric vehicles but if you donโ€™t think this a full blown government plan, you are a fool. They are absolutely propping this up. The difference between computers/software and EVโ€™s is that the government only subsidized one of them.

Last edited by jdunham; 12/14/22.

NRA Life Member

~Molษ”ฬ€หn Labรฉ Skรฝla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jdunham
Yes, it's a conspiracy

Not against electric vehicles but if you donโ€™t think this a full blown government plan, you are a fool. They are absolutely propping this up. The difference between computers/software and EVโ€™s is that the government only subsidized one of them.

Duh...

It's almost as if they want us to burn less gasoline.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

272 members (163bc, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 270wsmnutt, 26 invisible), 14,169 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,109
Posts18,541,996
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.