Hop To
Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ribka
can you open carry while grocery shopping now in Australia in public?

please respond

LOL!!! We don't need to be armed to buy groceries. You must live in a third world shithole.

What, you afraid you're gonna get raped by a cucumber? LOL!!!

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
GB1

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by UpTop
Originally Posted by DBT
So who is in charge of the US again?...oh, that's right, it's Slow Joe Biden. LOL. So, what are you doing to improve the state of your own nation?...well, of course, the easy option, whine on the internet about the state of other nations. Hilarious.

Never had a lockdown, mask mandate, or vaccine mandate where I live sir. Still have my AR. Buuuuut, there are about 4 states that are desperately trying to get to the Australian level of madness. Have a nice day.

Where you really live is the imaginary bubble of your own little world. Have a nice day.

what an ignorant close minded moron

here in Idaho. no masks, no businesses closed, no churches closed, schools didn't close, , no mandatory vaxxes. it was like Covid never occurred

Look in the mirror, little Ribka, to see the epitome of an ignorant, close minded, childish individual.

Grow up.

Take your blinkers off.

Worry about the state of your own nation before you presume to insult others.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So you agree with gun bans. No one is surprised. But you were a frightened child afraid of a cold virus for 2 years lmao

please respond

LOL!!! We don't need to be armed to buy groceries. You must live in a third world shithole.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Not needing a gun has nothing to do with somebody telling you that you can’t have it. Mostly groid problems as far as crime goes here in the States. Stay clear of those Schitt holes and you are pretty safe. Edk

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I haven't locked the door to my house for 10 years the crime is pretty much non existent. I see the violent crime rate is going up in Australia where guns are banned and you are prohibited BY LAW to use a gun in self defense.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
I haven't locked the door to my house for 10 years the crime is pretty much non existent.

Yet too shit scared to buy groceries without being armed. LOL!!!!

I'm thinking that your "house" must actually be a trailer with door locks that don't work, assuming that it's got doors. There's probably also a strong stench of feces emanating out from it.

please respond

LOL!!!!

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
I see the violent crime rate is going up in Australia where guns are banned and you are prohibited BY LAW to use a gun in self defense.

You're consistently wrong at least.

Anything can be used for self defense in a life threatening situation - whatever it takes to stop the threat.

Your armed heros over there like to boast of armed rights superiority yet cower when the school and mall shootings start. You inferred that you go armed while you are buying groceries, presumably out of fear. LOL!!!

I'll bet that you'll be pushing the other old women out of the way to get the best hiding spot if anything went down at the grocery shop. LOL!!!

please respond

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Poor Ribka, the little Tyke, so full of anger, fear and misery, lashing out in his frustration with life and the world.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Poor Ribka, the little Tyke, so full of anger, fear and misery, lashing out in his frustration with life and the world.

I really triggered 2 cowardly old queens afraid to death of a cold virus. China will have issues taking Australia I see with weak cowardly anti gun old men in the populace

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So happy that Australia banned firearms I see. What a weak cuck. Lol

I see the violent crime rate is going up in Australia where guns are banned and you are prohibited BY LAW to use a gun in self defense.

You're consistently wrong at least.

Anything can be used for self defense in a life threatening situation - whatever it takes to stop the threat.

Your armed heros over there like to boast of armed rights superiority yet cower when the school and mall shootings start. You inferred that you go armed while you are buying groceries, presumably out of fear. LOL!!!

I'll bet that you'll be pushing the other old women out of the way to get the best hiding spot if anything went down at the grocery shop. LOL!!!

please respond

IC B3

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

I really triggered 2 cowardly old queens afraid to death of a cold virus. China will have issues taking Australia I see with weak cowardly anti gun old men in the populace

You are the weak coward who gets himself off by insulting others in the safety of your anonymity. There is something seriously wrong with you. Seek help.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Slow thread here. Did all you jabbed die of blood clots yet. Just kidding. Wishing you all a good New Year. Edk

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You are the weak coward who gets himself off by insulting others in the safety of your anonymity. There is something seriously wrong with you. Seek help.

So does the mana vax event you from getting and spreading covid?

How did your dumb anti science facist lock downs work ? Better that double masking? lol And you supported this big hoax like the uneducated coward and fool you are

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

So does the mana vax event you from getting and spreading covid?

How did your dumb anti science facist lock downs work ? Better that double masking? lol And you supported this big hoax like the uneducated coward and fool you are

Take your Meds. Seek help.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
ha ha. morons

Smoking Gun! Covid Infection Rates Higher Among Vaccinated, Australian Data Reveals
by Adan Salazar
January 8th 2023, 2:15 pm

Comparatively, unvaccinated virtually achieved zero Covid, data from New South Wales Ministry of Health shows.

'Why are those with more vaxes catching Covid at higher rates? ADE? Damaged immune system? Very concerning, and no one seems to care!' notes data analy
st.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Have you not seen Covid numbers on how many in the USA got it?

No need to question the folks reporting those numbers were paid for having those numbers.

Its for the children.

Last edited by kenjs1; 01/09/23.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Just take your pills and settle down. Getting so worked up could give you a stroke or heart attack, ribka.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Just take your pills and settle down. Getting so worked up could give you a stroke or heart attack, ribka.

frail old boomer afraid of a cold virus. lol

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Poor little Ribka making silly assumptions in order to appear like he's making a point. Shouldn't you be playing with your crayons?

Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (2UP, 257 mag, 35, BABore, 12 invisible), 1,483 guests, and 936 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,067
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.