Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
And anyone that purposefully acts to get under someone's skin is called an azzhole. It's not okay.
That'd be 98% of the guys on the campfire. Not so much on this particular forum but many/most of the others. Sheeit, most of them I couldn't sit around a campfire with for 5 minutes without it coming to bloodshed if they talked the way they do here.
You would do fugging nothing you geriatric twat.

GB1

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
In my opinion there is a very fine, if not blurry, line between the terms innovative and gimmick in the call making world within the fairly recent past. As a result the term innovative isn’t the first characteristic that comes to my mind when trying to distinguish what sets one call maker apart from another. There is a lot more to it than just selling blinged up calls. A lot of call makers are skilled enough to make very nice looking or blinged up calls that don’t sound worth a damn. A subset of call makers have proven themselves to be skilled enough to make classic, nice looking calls that consistently sound great as well. I think Frank falls within that latter subset of call makers. For what it’s worth I also don’t consider people that own Frank’s calls to be phuggin retards as CFL claims.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
And anyone that purposefully acts to get under someone's skin is called an azzhole. It's not okay.
That'd be 98% of the guys on the campfire. Not so much on this particular forum but many/most of the others. Sheeit, most of them I couldn't sit around a campfire with for 5 minutes without it coming to bloodshed if they talked the way they do here.
You would do fugging nothing you geriatric twat.
And right on que here's a perfectly useless example. Lotta semi human pieces of shyt here. Many of them hide behind a sock puppet.

C
CFL Offline
C
Originally Posted by TD5427
In my opinion there is a ..... For what it’s worth I also don’t consider people that own Frank’s calls to be phuggin retards as CFL claims.
Opinions are like azzhOles, everyone has one, and yOurs fuggin stinks.

Only mentally handicapped individuals would pay $2500 for a piece of chit goose squawk box. His trumpets are very good, but as mentioned by many it is just a copied design and in no way innOvative. He thinks everyone copied him, when in reality he's just an old schOol fraUd.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
CFL do you know for a fact the internals of Frank’s calls and a Turpin are the same to be able say it’s a copied design or are you just running your mouth out of ignorance? Say what you want about the box calls. I wouldn’t sell mine for $2500 which it would be quite easy to do. I don’t have any problems calling up turkeys with mine so maybe you should stick to goose hunting. Speaking of innovative, CFL or is that LFC intentionally spelled backwards just to come on here and talk shiitt isn’t as innovative or clever as you apparently think.

IC B2

C
CFL Offline
C
Originally Posted by TD5427
CFL do you know for a fact the internals of Frank’s calls and a Turpin are the same to be able say it’s a copied design or are you just running your mouth out of ignorance? Say what you want about the box calls. I wouldn’t sell mine for $2500 which it would be quite easy to do. I don’t have any problems calling up turkeys with mine so maybe you should stick to goose hunting. Speaking of innovative, CFL or is that LFC intentionally spelled backwards just to come on here and talk shiitt isn’t as innovative or clever as you apparently think.
I never claimed to be innOvative, it's obvious the point of the name and you had to spell it out for yOurself like it was a dig, you might be a bigger fuggin loser than Frank is. I guess if he convinced you to buy one of those bOx calls he's got more brains than you and that ain't saying much either. Good luck suggin each other off, maybe if you be a good bOy he'll throw in a free $175 striker next time you buy a $1200 pot call.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (1234, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,524
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.