Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
I really don’t care which way shooters develop their loads. If I’m competing against them, I prefer they find their loads without using an Audette 😉
Well one thing is clear, you have a lot of confidence in your method. smile

The results speak for themselves
You’re giving your fat Fugk broke dick loser boyfriend Burns some stiff competition for the 2022 golden beaver award in the category “biggest douche on the fire”
Attacking a modest yet accomplished and knowledgeable guy like Jordan is a dick move , yet somehow predictable for you and Burns.

Go ahead and quote the “attack”

Go ahead and keep embarrassing yourself.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I really don’t care which way shooters develop their loads. If I’m competing against them, I prefer they find their loads without using an Audette 😉
Well one thing is clear, you have a lot of confidence in your method. smile

The results speak for themselves
You’re giving your fat Fugk broke dick loser boyfriend Burns some stiff competition for the 2022 golden beaver award in the category “biggest douche on the fire”
Attacking a modest yet accomplished and knowledgeable guy like Jordan is a dick move , yet somehow predictable for you and Burns.

Go ahead and quote the “attack”

Go ahead and keep embarrassing yourself.

Good one. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Best barrel I’ve ever worked with. The entire Audette was like a good group. After every shot, the impacts made the black mark just get bigger. It was not possible to mark the individual impacts and it didn’t matter since they were virtually the same POI.

I chose the highest velocity load without pressure and shot a group at 100

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Does anybody else have any data on Audette test repeatability?

There’s no reason to repeat a test that yields the best long range load for your rifle. Why the hell would you want to continue searching for a long range load with minimal vertical after the test produces one?

The “repeatability” is verified every time you shoot practice, a match, or kill something at long range.
I guess if you’re obsessed with testing and don’t mind wasting useful barrel life on it instead of actually shooting a good long range load for reelz, knock yourself out.

You are so far out of your league trying to debate this with Jordan.

You’re a phhuuuukking hack who managed to win a few matches a decade ago using someone else’s work that you “improved” and think that means something. Jordan literally has a masters degree in this type of science and makes a good living applying same.

His understanding of physics and ballistics is far beyond anything your fat spaghetti head could ever comprehend.

Sure Audette’s work but there are other ways that work just as well as may top shooters in multiple disciplines have shown.

Audette, Satterlee, OCW all work fine and neither is better then the other but none are end all be alls as most guys run them once and never again. Shooting a test once as you keep stating could be a fluke and is therefor statistically irrelevant. Doing it 2+ times starts to show patterns. Any serious shooter will do more than one data set to form an actual conclusion.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mallardick

There’s no reason to repeat a test that yields the best long range load for your rifle. Why the hell would you want to continue searching for a long range load with minimal vertical after the test produces one?

The “repeatability” is verified every time you shoot practice, a match, or kill something at long range.
I guess if you’re obsessed with testing and don’t mind wasting useful barrel life on it instead of actually shooting a good long range load for reelz, knock yourself out.

You are so far out of your league trying to debate this with Jordan.

You’re a phhuuuukking hack who managed to win a few matches a decade ago using someone else’s work that you “improved” and think that means something. Jordan literally has a masters degree in this type of science and makes a good living applying same.

His understanding of physics and ballistics is far beyond anything your fat spaghetti head could ever comprehend.

Sure Audette’s work but there are other ways that work just as well as may top shooters in multiple disciplines have shown.

Audette, Satterlee, OCW all work fine and neither is better then the other but none are end all be alls as most guys run them once and never again. Shooting a test once as you keep stating could be a fluke and is therefor statistically irrelevant. Doing it 2+ times starts to show patterns. Any serious shooter will do more than one data set to form an actual conclusion.

Thank you for your valuable input

How's your buddy rekobeez?

LOLOLOLOLOLO

Last edited by rcamuglia; 12/28/22.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by MallardDick
My VeeJay is still packed with sand from when I tried to lie and win a bet but instead RektButt caught the Ban Hammer.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thank you for your valuable input

How's your buddy rekobeez?

LOLOLOLOLOLO

He’s about got his land logged and was laying out his rifle range to 600 yds over the weekend. Still jealous your chunk of section 8 land would only allow a 20’ range?

Originally Posted by JohnnieGinBlossoms
My VeeJay is still packed with sand from the time I tried to call another member out on what he owned and then lied and welched out of a $500 bet because I have no morals.

At least your consistent Burns but wipe your chin as RC’s baby batter is rolling down it again.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mallard, that's almost as funny as me smoking out Burnsie with a generic, unaimed joke and him trying to defend himself using a picture of one of his heroes that he blows! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by hh4whiskey
Lord I bet they’re glad when they’re done carrying those heavy, gizmo’ed ARs with hubbles on them around, just to try to kill a deer. But hey, maybe they think having 2-3 extra attachments is cool, when one will do as well?
I'm sure it's not problem when you drive around until you see a deer and then "stalk" out of the truck seat.

Post your best deer that you "stalked"?

It'll be fun.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mallard, that's almost as funny as me smoking out Burnsie with a generic, unaimed joke and him trying to defend himself using a picture of one of his heroes that he blows! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

They are both legends in their own minds

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
This may seem too simplistic, but I eventually marked paper targets with individual "bullseyes," in two rows from left to right. Shot around 15 rounds, noting which round landed where on each target--which when the targets were super-imposed provided the same information.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MallardDick
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Three shot groups...

Same rifle, two different loads, two weeks apart, 451 yrds.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
Three shot groups...

Same rifle, two different loads, two weeks apart, 451 yrds.

Really nice. That’s what we strive for.

What was your load development procedure?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
This may seem too simplistic, but I eventually marked paper targets with individual "bullseyes," in two rows from left to right. Shot around 15 rounds, noting which round landed where on each target--which when the targets were super-imposed provided the same information.

Wow.

You need to repeat that at least 30 times to make sure it wasn’t luck.

And then repeat it again, ya know, to solidify statistical stuff.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Here's shots 4, 5, and 6 on the first target. Same POA.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
What? There’s 6

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I’m a bully for asking for receipts?

Again, lol

Sorry to trigger you. 😂😂😂
You can ask all you want, but I’m not asking for a refund so I see no reason to show you any receipts. I’m not going to show you my wife’s lingerie, either, so don’t bother asking. LOL.

Don’t play dumb. You love holding hands with your partner in crime and demanding pics to try and gaslight and discredit those you don’t like. It’s not hard to see right through the passive aggression.

^^^The very Definition of passive aggression ^^^^

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

157 members (257 roberts, 6mmCreedmoor, 1badf350, 470Evans, 16penny, 44mc, 17 invisible), 1,713 guests, and 814 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,651
Posts18,512,655
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.