Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A reminder to the Biden voters that the Biden family is corrupt and sleazy and uncaring:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...approval-to-change-childs-name-to-biden/

A child fathered by Hunter Biden may have her last name changed to Biden if a court appeal filed Tuesday by the girl’s Arkansas mother succeeds.

The motion, filed by the attorney for former stripper Lunden Alexis Roberts, was made in the 16th Circuit Court in Independence County in the paternity case against Hunter Biden, the Northwest Arkansas Democrat Gazette reports.

The outlet records the name change submission was one of four filings made in the case originally settled back in March, 2020.

The case was reopened in September when the son of President Joe Biden sought child support payment adjustments due to “substantial material change” in his “financial circumstances, including but not limited to his income.”

According to the filing submitted Tuesday by attorney Clinton Lancaster, the Gazette reports the baby – which was conceived out-of-wedlock – would “benefit from carrying the Biden family name,” and the “Biden name is now synonymous with being well educated, successful, financially acute, and politically powerful.”

The filing cited President Biden, his wife Jill Biden and Hunter’s Biden’s late brother, Beau., as examples.

It also sets out the Biden family remains “estranged from the child. To the extent this is misconduct or neglect, it can be rectified by changing her last name to Biden so that she may undeniably be known to the world as the child of the defendant and member of the prestigious Biden family.”

As Breitbart News reported, Hunter Biden previously sought to have child support payments for the daughter he conceived with Roberts lowered, citing financial hardships.

According to court documents, Biden claimed “financial circumstances” made him unable to meet the initially agreed upon child support payments for his now four-year-old daughter, Navy Joan, who he has not yet met.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Biden voters are scum who don't care that Pedo Joe sleeps with his granddaughter

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Biden voters are scum who don't care that Pedo Joe sleeps with his granddaughter

Quoted for the Biden trolls who won't see reality

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not a last name that I’d want but I can see how it could help the kid get into a college or gain access to a little bribe money down the road.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Most people would be willing to pay NOT to have the Biden name. Mama sounds like a gold digger who will use her daughter as a cash cow all their lives. I have more respect for a thick layer of pond scum!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry, but compared to the rest of the schitt sandwiches that crew has been feeding the country, one little bastard child is pretty small potatoes. Biden voters might even consider that a plus.

The time may when that girl will want to put the Biden name far behind her.

Pretty funny that Ol’ Hunter claims he can’t make his child support. Hell he gets what, $200K for one of his works of monkey art?

EDIT: TFF. The Woke Detector bleeps out the name for the smallish apes from the Red Rose Tea commercials? What has the world come to?

Last edited by Pappy348; 12/29/22.

What fresh Hell is this?
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
I thought he liked young boys ? A bastard child is an improvement to what I thought his character was.

Grumpy old man with a gun.....Do not touch .
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Don't bother my monument and I'll leave yours alone.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Simple really, if you vote for ANY democrat, you are secular, anti-Second Amendment and overall a traitor to the American Way of Life... PERIOD.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Mama’s a stripper so undoubtedly she’s a gold digger. That doesn’t change the fact that the little girl is as much Biden’s blood as the granddaughter that got married in the White House the other day. The fact that Joe completely ignores his grandchild shows what scum he is.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Simple really, if you vote for ANY democrat, you are secular, anti-Second Amendment and overall a traitor to the American Way of Life... PERIOD.

I like this statement.

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Unfortunately the same can be said about support for some Republicans.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Joe knew it was his grand daughter after one sniff.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Joe knew it was his grand daughter after one sniff.

Iowan exp?

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Mama’s a stripper so undoubtedly she’s a gold digger. That doesn’t change the fact that the little girl is as much Biden’s blood as the granddaughter that got married in the White House the other day. The fact that Joe completely ignores his grandchild shows what scum he is.

My sentiment as well…

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Orion2000

My sentiment as well…
X2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Orion2000

My sentiment as well…

You’d think they’d toss her some of that foreign money just to get her to go away. Not like they had to work for it.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Pics of the stripper????

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Arrrrgh....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
1/ 2 way down on left ...stripper is a bit chunky now...nice guns...:)

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx

well hell

showered with his daughter

fuggin sleeze bag

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,027
Posts18,500,540
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.