Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
What's you guys' thoughts on Cooper being bought out by and moving operations to Nighthawk Customs in Arkansas??

Almost purchased a Cooper here on the fire a few weeks ago and started looking into ordering a rifle from them and now this. Operations closed until further notice.

What says the fire??

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For the price....build a custom.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Esox357
For the price....build a custom.

Hard to have a custom built for what one can buy a Cooper, should one be diligent.

Chances are it wiil not shoot better and should you desire to let your custom follow someone else home it will bring less.

Ask me how I know??

ya!
GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 01/11/23.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Every one I've owned (10 I can think of) has been a solid, reliable, and very accurate rifle.

If I wanted a nice wood stocked rifle, I wouldn't look any further.

In synthetic stocked rifles, they have less appeal to me, though the M92 Backcountry is a fine lightweight rifle.

The good news is that if you change your mind on it, you may even make money on the resale.

Typically a home-grown custom loses 50%.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by ShortMag11
What's you guys' thoughts on Cooper being bought out by and moving operations to Nighthawk Customs in Arkansas??

Almost purchased a Cooper here on the fire a few weeks ago and started looking into ordering a rifle from them and now this. Operations closed until further notice.

What says the fire??

At a certain point, who cares.

There are enough model 16's, 21's, 22's, 38's 57m's, 52's, 54''s , M56's, etc, that a fellow could not buy them all should he win the lottery, and I'm behind the curve.

Here is an example of which I'm trying to restrain myself as I've bought a half dozen in the last couple months.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...6-zeiss-scope-and-rcbs-dies#Post17996948

Figuring in the scope and dies, you're in this rifle for a max of $1,550.

If ya take your wife and kids to dinner you're gonna spend a Benjamin. That will last a couple hours. This rifle can be enjoyed until it's time to let it follow someone else home and most likely you can make a profit.

Hard to lose by making a profit!

If you lose a Benjamin or two, that 's cheap entertainment should you keep it for a couple years.

Ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 01/11/23.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I’ve got a few and had a few more, nothing shot better out of the box. I shoot them quite a bit and like them.

I don’t like them leaving Montana, but there is nothing I can do about it..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
I have had two Cooper model 52 Excaliburs, one 30-06 and a 25-06, and they both shot very well and were very reliable. I only shot factory loads in them and they put all I tried into less than 1" 5-shot groups, and with the ammo they liked would be closer to 3/4" 5-shots groups. I also had a Jackson Squirrel Rifle in 22lr that had beautiful wood on it and put many different rimfire brands into little small 10 shot groups at 50 yards.

My very lucky 19 year old grandson now has all three rifles.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by VaHunter
I have had two Cooper model 52 Excaliburs, one 30-06 and a 25-06, and they both shot very well and were very reliable. I only shot factory loads in them and they put all I tried into less than 1" 5-shot groups, and with the ammo they liked would be closer to 3/4" 5-shots groups. I also had a Jackson Squirrel Rifle in 22lr that had beautiful wood on it and put many different rimfire brands into little small 10 shot groups at 50 yards.

My very lucky 19 year old grandson now has all three rifles.
Damn, all I got was my grandads pipe

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Friend of mine was fond of Coopers. Went to the range with him one day and he put one on the bags at the 200 yard butt. .308 it was. 5 shots from a cold, clean barrel = one ragged hole.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
I am with geedubya on his outlook. IMO now is the time to buy a Cooper, with a little diligent shopping it is possible to find them at very reasonable prices.

I am reminded of the Kimber of Oregon situation where that after they shut down Kimbers could be had for a song, those same rifles today bring much more than they were bought for, I forsee the same with the Cooper of Montana rifles.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by drover
I am with geedubya on his outlook. IMO now is the time to buy a Cooper, with a little diligent shopping it is possible to find them at very reasonable prices.

Absolutely! Because of the economy, Cooper rifles are selling at a big discount right now.

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ShortMag11
My thoughts are that if they don't try to change it into something else, no big deal. However, if they have stars in their eyes such that their thoughts are: "We can change this, that and the other thing for cost savings while maximizing our profits by charging the same as has been charged in the past", then I'm concerned. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Had a 264 Win mag, damn sure a shooter, beautiful stock.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I have three varmint rifles and a Western Classic 22LR. All are excellent shooters. I also have several custom rifles that shoot much better than I do. At the end of the day a custom rifle might not bring the return that the Cooper might in a resale situation but you have exactly what you want.
Look on Guns International there not being given away. I have my eye on two and both are over $4500 that's not a fire sale price.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Friend of mine was fond of Coopers. Went to the range with him one day and he put one on the bags at the 200 yard butt. .308 it was. 5 shots from a cold, clean barrel = one ragged hole.

I'm still thinking about buying a Cooper that is on my radar. Great deal too. I realize they shoot well, but much the same can be said about Tikka. But you can buy 3 Tikka rifles for the price of a Cooper. That is why I'm on the fence..

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That is 5 shots from my buddies tikka we took out a month ago. ^^^^ He's in the local SWAT and he wanted me to shoot his rifle to see what it could do. I told him to never sell the damn thing...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by WhelenAway
Originally Posted by drover

Absolutely! Because of the economy, Cooper rifles are selling at a big discount right now.

You guys are spot on.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
I realize they shoot well, but much the same can be said about Tikka. But you can buy 3 Tikka rifles for the price of a Cooper. That is why I'm on the fence..

I have trouble walking when carrying 3 rifles . . . I stumble around. They snag stuff. I drop them. laugh

So since I can only manage one, I sure like having a Cooper in my hands.

Added: In reality, by the time you factor in good glass and mounts for one rifle versus multiple rifles, It's closer to 2 Tikkas per Cooper.

Last edited by WhelenAway; 01/12/23. Reason: Added info

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
B
B
I own quite a few rifles...My two Coopers are my favorite. Short of a full custom build, I dont think you can get any better.....if any better at all.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

I'm still thinking about buying a Cooper that is on my radar. Great deal too. I realize they shoot well, but much the same can be said about Tikka. But you can buy 3 Tikka rifles for the price of a Cooper. That is why I'm on the fence..

That is 5 shots from my buddies tikka we took out a month ago. ^^^^ He's in the local SWAT and he wanted me to shoot his rifle to see what it could do. I told him to never sell the damn thing...

No doubt the Tikkas shoot lights out. But the two Coopers I've encountered in person had some of the nicest walnut I've ever seen and the overall quality was in another league from any of the entry/mid-level plastic guns. (That said, I know not everyone here is into walnut/blued, so that factor may not matter to you.)

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I have 7 right now and have had 8 others . All of them shot as well as the factory target. A couple of them I wish I still had. I had a 260 with a synthetic stock. It just didn't feel right not to have a nice piece of walnut on a Cooper

Last edited by boatammo; 03/28/23.

MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I've also shot the barrels out of three and had them put new tubes on them. Cheaper than my rifle smith and the accuracy guaranty was the same as a new rifle. I bet the new company won't do that. It was fun to go to the factory and talk with the people. Picke out my own wood on 2. Laura even upgraded me from AA+ to triple A when I was there one day. That was a fun time going thru blanks of the AAA. She didn't like the selection of AA+ that they had.

MOLON LABE
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Cooper restocked a Varmint Extreme in 223 for me at no charge and they upgraded the wood. I have recently bought to Custom Classics a 22 Mag and 17 HMR. The wood on both is very nice and the little bug hole groups make me smile but the Squirrels hate them.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Shortmag, if you want a Cooper, get one. Life moves and we can't know what the future will hold. Trying to determine what Cooper will be like after the move to AR is a fools errand. There are several guys on this thread whom I have respect for who are giving you good advice. When I find a LH that matches what I'm looking for, I'm buying it.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They are very tender,rather fickle and fairly sloppy...none of which is my cup of tea,because I actually fhuqking shoot. Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Stick notice I've shot 3 barrels out and nary a problem.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Notice how your "critique",makes less than zero fhuqks? Pardon my knowing the way around a rifle,as you flounder in your Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Nighthawk is a quality company. Friend’s grandson fits 1911’s for them in AR.

Don’t know about their new Cooper price point, but I would think quality would be maintained.

Time will tell. I’m optimistic.

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Nighthawk is a quality company. Friend’s grandson fits 1911’s for them in AR.

Don’t know about their new Cooper price point, but I would think quality would be maintained.

Time will tell. I’m optimistic.

DF

The company my uncle works for in AR does heat treatment for Sig, Wilson Combat, Nighthawk and several other small gun companies in Arkansas I had never heard of.
Maybe them purchasing Cooper will increase their workload, as he said work they do for Nighthawk is very small compared to Sig and Wilson Combat.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick
They are very tender,rather fickle and fairly sloppy...none of which is my cup of tea,because I actually fhuqking shoot. Hint................

I'm told that Davy's "ol' Betsy" was smithed by a guy who's last name was Cooper.......

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/29/23.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

not unusual, mine did that

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Barbed Wire Boobs are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R

All of these were shot with a >243 Cooper at 1000 yards, 107 SMK Rio7

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fair Weather Flat Landing Fenced "Forays",are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
You Barbed Wire Boobs are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Yowsir!

But this "poser" do have a ball!

Ge a wild hare now and again and grab another.....

GWB

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
Stick YEP! it's flat here, lets see you match my targets at 1000 yards without cheatin. Rio7

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

I'd not begin to slight how very WELL founded,your copious Insecurities are. Hint.

Pardon mount/rings and optics mattering more than a smidge,as you gals rent fences to hop,for your "harrowing" "Adventures". If you were spun in a circle inside a phone booth,you'd have to dial 911,for directions on where to find the door to exit. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
awesome pictures GW TY for sharing

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
Cooper .243 Known as Bloody Mary

Weekend of culling Does w/ Bloody Mary

Bloody Mary on Predators

Bloody Mary kills bigger critters also

Rio7

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I own an Excalibur 52 in 30-06, it shoots very good. What I don't like about it is it's heavy, stock is thick, the magazine rattles and the safety sucks. Have you seen the prices of Coopers on GunBroker? For the money I would have Alamo Precision build you a Maverick rifle for $3200, my 300 Weatherby shoots lights out!

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
Sticks and Stones, you throw them all but do you ever hit any thing?? Rio7

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Love me a nicely wooded Cooper,just can't toss them in the river..grin

TB, CWD and Covid-19 , free so far.....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I specialize in Throwin' and Hittin',as you Golf Cart Queens "stalk" Feeders and practice your Spanish. Pardon real rifles and real glass,being the default. Hint.

Then you CLUELESS Fhuqktards act "surprised!",when 6 Mexicans riding Donkeys and eating Burritos,made you quit and learn their language. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
Stick,It's ok to say you can't afford a Cooper, I'm sorry you don't speak English or Spanish, Bless Your Heart. Rio7

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ria,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you must and your High Pitched Nasal Whine in Spanish,sure is fhuqking soothing...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Don't "forget",that Imitation is the most Sincere form of Flattery,as you conjure your next Delusion and extoll your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
If you are looking for accuracy and quality, you might want to hold off till late summer or early fall. Wilson Combat will have their new NULA rifles on the market at very reasonable prices. I plan to purchase one for the wife, main problem is deciding what caliber to get.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll be curious to see,how much they get right and hopefully they knock it out of The Park. Hint................

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Do you think Wilson Combat will offer the NULA in a LH configuration?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
BigStick, nice Cooper. It looks like my model 38 K Hornet. Is that one a model 38?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'21 in 223. They're junk. Hint.

Were they not,I'd simply give it the Annie 54 1717D HB Treatment and MUCHLY improve balance/handling,while helping to seal things up. Hint.

But there's nothing redeeming in the receiver,fire control system,headspace or 'pin fitment. Hint.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DLALLDER
If you are looking for accuracy and quality, you might want to hold off till late summer or early fall. Wilson Combat will have their new NULA rifles on the market at very reasonable prices. I plan to purchase one for the wife, main problem is deciding what caliber to get.
I went on their web site and didn’t see anything.
Is there a link what you speaking?

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’ve owned two Coopers. Both shot really well but lifting the bolt handle required way too much effort, even when empty.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The higher the fence,the "better" they are. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Jericho
awesome pictures GW TY for sharing
+1

DF

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by DLALLDER
I went on their web site and didn’t see anything.
Is there a link what you speaking?
I was wondering if Nighthawk buying Cooper was a “me too” reaction after Wilson bought NULA. Seems they are pretty competitive there in Berryville.

DF

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
They don't have the colored duct tape, graffiti, chyna vibe, so are much too refined for some.

Last edited by KenMi; 03/30/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

It is far from "surprising",that besides being a CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Said rifles aren't mechanically viable,to be taken seriously,but this is a BIG Day for you,because now you can say you've "seen" one. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by RIO7
Sticks and Stones, you throw them all but do you ever hit any thing?? Rio7

Thows out a pile of horse$hit. Same big shtick, one note blabber, different day.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

Your Spanish is soothing...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is far from "surprising",that besides being a CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Yet another "slow" day here and not "much" shakin' in the Mail. The box appears to be made by Cooper. Hint.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
Stick, You're good at taking pictures of shooting stuff but no pictures of what you do with it, you shoot it all with you Mouth maybe you should try spitting at least you could hit your shoes. --Maybe If there's no wind. Rio7

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ria,

My skillset is without equal and I'm VERY "surprised" that your very WELL founded Insecurities are predicated upon same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but how many times a day do you think about me,what are the "typical" duration(s) of same and what am I wearing? Hint.

You Spanish Crying Kchunts are fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great pics guys, and great shooting Rio.....

I think it's time for a Cerveza.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a fhuqking Whining Texan...trying to talk rifles. Hint.

Now don't "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
hey rio7 you need to throw some of your kills, toss em in creek then toss bloody mary in then he'll get all wooded up! just kidding!! I like your treasure's and your writing keep up the good work!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is a curious constant,that the only things most can muster first hand,are their Homoerotic Fantasies...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Torn on which trigger,mounts and glass. Hint.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
blah blah blah blah blah you need to get over your self troll!!! you need to to move on to another bridge! or is this only blog that you can get on?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Karen,

Your feelings REALLY "matter" to me and I very much enjoy that your Melting Snowflake Routine,is assuredly not an "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon reality upsetting you so,as you aspire for a Participation Trophy and Whine in Brokedicktitude. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by mooshoo
blah blah blah blah blah you need to get over your self troll!!! you need to to move on to another bridge! or is this only blog that you can get on?

One of the few that didn't boot his ass for the incessant blather.

Ask about him on the Long Range Hunting, Sniper's Hide, and several others. 😅😂🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

Keep "living" vicariously,despite it being the only "move" you "have"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Might be a Reupold in the box. Hint.

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
It is a curious constant,that the only things most can muster first hand,are their Homoerotic Fantasies...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Torn on which trigger,mounts and glass. Hint.

I'm intrigued by the coloration on those antlers. With the caveat that I'm kind of guessing, because I'm somewhat colorblind, they look almost orange. Is this typical in this locale? From rubbing on a particular vegetation? Just a trick of light. Just curious. Regards, GD

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DumbDog,

I never noticed. Hint.

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Neat little deer. I didn't read through the whole thread to see what stupid crap you spouted, but I'm sure there was some. You are, as always, full of [bleep]. GD

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DumbDog,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise!",that you greedily read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
DipStick,
What can I say? It's always fun to watch as you struggle to seem relevant! Did you shoot that first deer or did it just drown? GD

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Entertaining yet informative thread !

smile

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DumbDog,

Your Dumbfhuqktitude rests solely upon your narrow shoulders...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congrtulations?!?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lots of Gold Rings in this thread when posting game pictures.

.[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
It's cause the pics are so old and recycled so damn many times, even the pixels that weren't so splended turned into decroded piles of crap. Hence the off color hue.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Lots of Gold Rings in this thread when posting game pictures.

.[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

LMFAO.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is VERY "surprising!",that the resident CLUELESS Kchunts,just "happen" to be Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. What were the "odds"?!? Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by geedubya

I'm told that Davy's "ol' Betsy" was smithed by a guy who's last name was Cooper.......

ya!

GWB

Is it just me, or does Big Foot call to mind Big Stick? grin

Tarquin
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,434
Posts18,470,811
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.