Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I thought it was illegal for a US citizen to fight in a foreign military.
From what I read it is not illegal unless you fight against the USA which is treason. U.S. citizens fight in the IDF and the Abraham Lincoln brigade fought in the Spanish Civil War.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB4

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Technically the troops are headed to Poland btw before some commie fact checker flies the flag of misinformation but it’s like staging in Saudi to go into Kuwait

Cept it won’t end the same

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tried looking him up.

Hmm...this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else.

Found him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IhateTrenches

Did find an interview from March.

https://www.weareiowa.com/video/new...524-ecb35991-c6dc-4e86-82ab-82140407d664

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Technically the troops are headed to Poland btw before some commie fact checker flies the flag of misinformation but it’s like staging in Saudi to go into Kuwait

Cept it won’t end the same

You have that right.

Giving the first dollar to Ukraine this time was our second mistake after PodoJoe got the prosecutor fired a decade ago tied to that Billion at the time. I’m no fan of Pinko Commie Russia but it is not in any way our problem. Now we have clear proof about why so much equipment was left in Afghanistan, the military industrial complex has to build new stuff to reload our National Guard and Military supplies. Sending all of this money now ensures we buy it multiple times. Starting a major gun fight will make it mandatory, (wave the flag...our soldiers need it patriots) John Mc Lame is giddy from his perch in Hell

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
What an idiot...

IC B2

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
There is a major difference.Kuwait was a member of the United Arab League and a member of the United Nations.Ukraine is neither.

There were multiple attempts by the USA and almost 30 nations to engage Hussein in peace talks and he refused.No such efforts have been made regarding Putin.

The CIA/NWO/WEF/Federal-Reserve/Demonrats/MIC all want a war with Russia,with the promise that all entities involved will become richer from laundering/stealing US tax payer money.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They been doing the armor brigade rotation to Europe for a few years now. At any giving time their are 3-4 armor brigades deployed around the world. South Korea, Kuwait and Europe. That bde out of Texas is rotating in to replace an armor bde that’s been their for 9 months.

https://www.fox44news.com/news/loca...-going-to-europe-as-another-returns/amp/

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
Originally Posted by Tyrone
He's a traitor to the people of America. Too bad he can't be arrested when he gets back.

Could you explain your assessment?

lol. clueless

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

58 members (BALLISTIK, Akhutr, batch, 10 invisible), 1,179 guests, and 914 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,995
Posts18,481,143
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.