Campfire Outfitter
Not gonna happen.

GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by APredator
Wonder if them there third parties are banks, freeze those accounts like the truckers got. Insurers, licensing agencies, and more could be “third parties”.

That is exactly what will happen when the currency goes all electronic. Tax every sale, control every person and be able to shut down every dollar

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Your bank closes your account, cancels your mortgage, your health care insurance is cancelled, you can't get auto insurance, your kids can't go to public school, and, depending who you work for you may be unemployed, UNLESS you turn in that AR we know you have.

No law has to be passed, just a couple of oligarchs decide to act. You don't even know their names, so you can't do schiet about it.

Every wannabe Rambo fantasies about a standoff.
Taking to the mountains.

Won't happen. Not in the US likely not in Canada.

Social score first.
All the above "Corrective Action".

After a few years the few unreliable holdouts will be delt with.
Propagandized into child molesters, polygamists, sex traffickers.
All those accusations that stir folks into denying the accused their rights,
and say "Hang the SOB!".

It it turns to a standoff, it will be an assualt on a fortified position.
Waco style.
With the obligatory pics of rows of guns.
Evening they need hauled in.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Canaduh's LE showed they were nothing more than a Sorel-booted army of occupation during the trucker protest all too willing to abuse citizens.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Maybe Trudeau can hire the Wagner Group after they get caught up in Ukraine.

That should go over well.

DF

Zelenskiys trannie nwo uko nazis much better suited for disarming the populace in the far north

interesting we have a 1/2 dozen in the Canadian forum, self proclaimed christians, who celebrated the nazi Trudeau

ask Steve redgewell, wabigoon, etc about this.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by comerade
Canada is a divided country, especially after this knucklehead was elected.
He has divided the country, like his father did.
These Easterners have always lived entitled lives and no understanding of our ways.....and could care less.
They are preoccupied by Quebec, and cater to their needs, firstly.
Interestingly, Western Canada has everything it needs to be a prosperous independent nation, without any Eastern influence...and yes, we would be peaceably armed.
My little old point of view.

unfortunately your prior words show what a joke you are devoid of character and a passion for basic human rights

all of your posts indicate you'll do what is convenient at the time.
zero character

No wonder you love NAZIs like Trudeau !!!

comerade
Campfire Regular
C
South eastern BC.
I have to believe that a mask might help, but I did try it at my bank with a wild rag over my face and my regular black Cowboy hat. I was told it just didn't look good....not good enough to be at the bank. If you are going to do business, it has got to be with your regular face. Maybe we should shutdown until this virus plays out. No conspiracy, just not doable for me.

wow. you really showed your true colors worshipping Trudeau dumb simp lol

Last edited by ribka; 01/15/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
These Easterners have always lived entitled lives and no understanding of our ways.....and could care less.
Interestingly, Western Canada has everything it needs to be a prosperous independent nation, without any Eastern influence...and yes, we would be peaceably armed.

and a left wing anti gun, anti hunting simp worshipping anti hunting anti gun bha

your own words:

comerade
Campfire Regular
C
South eastern BC.

I belong to BHA, and had my suspicions but proved false.
BHA has and equal proportion of lefties and Conservative types, all pro hunting and only one mandate- public land access for those that choose non motorized vehicle hunting.
Our chapter is manned with the most serious hunters in our region and doesn't take a position on gun rights.

We need at least one organization that propells these ideas forward,imo
There are those that speak out of turn, those that get puffed up on themselves but don't speak for the membership. ( true in any group of people)
I am a card carrying Conservative, Western Canadian . Not everything is Conspiratorial. Just get involved give it a chance....I don't care for the trendy stuff either...I will have a Bud and a burger, thanks

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Canaduh's LE showed they were nothing more than a Sorel-booted army of occupation during the trucker protest all too willing to abuse citizens.

Yes, they proved what they are in Canada/Europe/Australia/+++.
I do remember seeing a tiny few go against the orders.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
canada is even more [bleep] than we are here in America

Sam......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Wonder if them there third parties are banks, freeze those accounts like the truckers got. Insurers, licensing agencies, and more could be “third parties”.
This is exactly what he meant.

There isn’t going to be any Hired Mercenaries knocking down doors in the middle of the night, it’s going to be all financial and access.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102
This is exactly what he meant.

There isn’t going to be any Hired Mercenaries knocking down doors in the middle of the night, it’s going to be all financial and access.
coming to America soon

NRA Life Member
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ribka

and a left wing anti gun, anti hunting simp worshipping anti hunting anti gun bha

your own words:

comerade
Campfire Regular
C
South eastern BC.

I belong to BHA, and had my suspicions but proved false.
BHA has and equal proportion of lefties and Conservative types, all pro hunting and only one mandate- public land access for those that choose non motorized vehicle hunting.
Our chapter is manned with the most serious hunters in our region and doesn't take a position on gun rights.

We need at least one organization that propells these ideas forward,imo
There are those that speak out of turn, those that get puffed up on themselves but don't speak for the membership. ( true in any group of people)
I am a card carrying Conservative, Western Canadian . Not everything is Conspiratorial. Just get involved give it a chance....I don't care for the trendy stuff either...I will have a Bud and a burger, thanks
I stand by my words. Anybody can turn anything into a conspiracy.
BHA members here, are Conservative and the odd leftie school teacher. It up to members in the individual chapters to drive the agenda.
The agenda is that of land use and without public land to use we would have limited hunting opportunities.
If you like to hunt hard, beyond motorvehicle access there are very organizations that will speak for this.
I digress, but this has nothing to do with the issue at hand, the Trudeau gun grab.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Remember this great advice from a Canadian?

God ( Trudeau) instructed you to take the vax? lol

I decided to be all vaxed up, no side effects.
My wife has some health issues and also had no negative effects.
I seldom do anything that I feel compelled to do by business, gov't or big talkers insist on .
I make choices after prayer and solitude not after listening to tv or radio soundbites.
I don't need to get all worked up about my choices, that stress causes more health issues than most anything.

Re: Mysterious rise in heart attacks has doctors baffled
victoro #16542077 10/19/21
Online Content
comerade
Campfire Regular
C
South eastern BC.
Bingo... Stress is the primary killer, getting all worked up over any issue and staying there ages your body significantly.
Take the vacinne or don't, it is more important to not get to worked up about it , either way
I think this applies to food and drink as well, if you believe it is good or bad for you...it probably is.

Last edited by ribka; 01/16/23.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Oakster

That is exactly what will happen when the currency goes all electronic. Tax every sale, control every person and be able to shut down every dollar
Which is why the populace will never accept that switch to digital - at least, those with even 10% of a brain left over...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Redneck

Which is why the populace will never accept that switch to digital - at least, those with even 10% of a brain left over...
Agree with all three posts here.
The only way confiscation is going to work in North America is to screw the gun owners is a financial screwing.
Why don't they disarm Yemen or Somalia instead.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
You can piss and moan all you want but when they freeze all your assets you are screwed. If it goes on long enough the banks seize your house for non payment.
Canada’s fearless leader already showed us how it’s gonna work.
We have the Bill of Rights to slow them down a little but it’s coming. Edk

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lee, the young ones are easy.
I know too many from my age to yours that survive with plastic.
61 year old Co worker has been caught afew times when the satellite pay systems were down. Not enough cash for snuff or a few gallons of gas!

Who the heck wouldn't at least fold a Grant and keep it for emergencies?
Our 19 year old daughter does!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Lee, the young ones are easy.
I know too many from my age to yours that survive with plastic.
61 year old Co worker has been caught afew times when the satellite pay systems were down. Not enough cash for snuff or a few gallons of gas!

Who the heck wouldn't at least fold a Grant and keep it for emergencies?
Our 19 year old daughter does!

^^^^This^^^^

The wife and me are retired and have to budget right down to the penny. Despite that, one green Benjamin goes into our little gun safe every month. We have a limit. Don't want TOO much cash in case Brandon turns it into fire starter. When that point is reached, the excess is turned into another physical asset.
You ain't gotta put back thousands each month, just some.

Last edited by MartinStrummer; 01/16/23.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Well, this might get interesting, especially out in Saskatchewan, Alberta, BC, Yukon, etc.

I can't believe that Canada has tolerated Trudeau for so long.................but then again, we are tolerating as bad, or maybe even worse, here. Plus The Muslim.

MM
Montana Man, I don't feel many American's are aware of just how divided Canada is.
Trudeau's support is Eastern support, and maybe a sprinkling from other parts.
Electorally, we need a revised system that gives the regions more say . ( so do you)
Don't think for one moment, Westerners think differently above or below the 49th.
Rural Western Canadian's and Western American's are like minded folks.
We are better prepared with a new , quite strong federal Conservative Party Leader, he is from Alberta and knows what is at stake.
I will be putting my boots on the ground to get him elected.
Take care

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Interesting that you’ve praised BHA a very anti gun organization calling for bans and confiscations of firearms. And BHA has enthusiastically endorsed anti gun and anti hunting politicians here in the US

Did your Bible and prayer instruct you to support them?

Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Well, this might get interesting, especially out in Saskatchewan, Alberta, BC, Yukon, etc.

I can't believe that Canada has tolerated Trudeau for so long.................but then again, we are tolerating as bad, or maybe even worse, here. Plus The Muslim.

MM
Montana Man, I don't feel many American's are aware of just how divided Canada is.
Trudeau's support is Eastern support, and maybe a sprinkling from other parts.
Electorally, we need a revised system that gives the regions more say . ( so do you)
Don't think for one moment, Westerners think differently above or below the 49th.
Rural Western Canadian's and Western American's are like minded folks.
We are better prepared with a new , quite strong federal Conservative Party Leader, he is from Alberta and knows what is at stake.
I will be putting my boots on the ground to get him elected.
Take care

Last edited by ribka; 01/16/23.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 204guy, 56 invisible), 2,405 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,775
Posts18,515,691
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.