Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I always enjoyed watching Martial Matt Dillon.

Now there was a Martial lawman.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I saw a tractor trailer with 3 humvees on the interstate yesterday. I couldn’t hardly sleep last night.

Just retuned from a PNW run , saw all manner of $hit painted that sand color on the back of trailers and semi's even a couple trains , its likely business as usual but disconcerting at the same time.

The western cafe on main in Bozeman rocks in case anyone needs a place to eat breakfast. They get up much earlier than the dingdongs on the WA-OR coast apparently.

.... like tears in the rain
Ringman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Shouldn't you be asking the ol' lady? She is your Q-interpreter.

If you want to know something going on in other cities, would you ask anyone in your town?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Marital law?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WMR

Marital law?
I’ve been under that for over 52 years. Martial law would be a piece of cake

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ringman
Anyone see evidence of martial law?

Ringman;
Good almost afternoon to you sir, I hope your day is going as well as possible.

While I'm cognizant you've not asked for a Canadian perspective on the question, if you had done so then my answer would be - yes, twice in my lifetime.

As I was quite young when the first time happened in October 1970 when PM Pierre Trudeau invoked the War Measures Act.

Mostly I remember my parents being quite concerned about seeing tanks rolled out on Canadian streets - likely on the black and white TV and CBC news. It allowed searches without warrant, arrest and detention without charges laid and overall suspension of what we'd taken to be "regular Canadian civil rights".

Reading up on it from various sources, there was evidence of LEO overreach during that time. Some people suggest that it was the beginning of the legitimization of the Quebec Separatist movement which is still with us to a certain extent with the Bloc Quebecois federal political party.

The second time was February 2022 when PM Socks invoked the Emergency Measures Act which did the same thing as 1970 but did not have tanks in the streets. What it did do this time however was allow the government with the major banks in full compliance and I'd opine complicit in some cases of seizing individuals finances as well as freezing them so they were not able to make any transactions other than cash they had on them beforehand.

The funds and assets seizures were a wrinkle that I'm certain Pierre would have loved to have used if available.

During the parliamentary committee hearings into who called for the EMA to be used and why, there's been a lot of information brought forth as to who benefited from it, who lost and what it might look like next time.

Matthew 11:15 surely comes to mind now - "He who has ears to hear, let him hear".

Best to you all.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

I know that guy!

Sammo Hung.

Amazing athlete! Saw him messing around on a trampoline one day, having fun.. Holy Crap! I'd have killed myself doing what he did. And he wasn't young when he did that either.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

If you want to know something going on in other cities, would you ask anyone in your town?

You're a fu.cking retard.

Ringman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

I might be retarded. But the other.... Maybe you remember the ad with a big black guy advertising some kind of pill that helps with erection? Anyway the guys says, "She'll like it too." Recently I ordered some vitamins and minerals. They included five of those pills for free. The instructions instructed to take a pill about an hour before you thought you had a chance to get lucky. So I did. An hour later I was in bed waiting for her to realize I took a pill that she would like. It never happened, so I bolded the word to show you, you are wrong.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I might be retarded. But the other.... Maybe you remember the ad with a big black guy advertising some kind of pill that helps with erection? Anyway the guys says, "She'll like it too." Recently I ordered some vitamins and minerals. They included five of those pills for free. The instructions instructed to take a pill about an hour before you thought you had a chance to get lucky. So I did. An hour later I was in bed waiting for her to realize I took a pill that she would like. It never happened, so I bolded the word to show you, you are wrong.

Congrats limp dick

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Originally Posted by erikj
During Covid, Governor Inslee locked us down and outlawed fishing. His emergency powers were unchallenged for a year and a half. Martial law is for amateurs.
Good ol' gay Inslee would let us go for a boat ride or water skiing but.....any fishing tackle in the boat would get you a ticket or arrested.
Got to be the first virus in history to come from fishing tackle.
Words cannot describe my contempt for that worthless cock sucker!

Fishing, hunting, growing your own food, all going to come under attack from the government. These are the birthing pains.

LOL
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Fishing, hunting, growing your own food, all going to come under attack from the government. These are the birthing pains.
Hunger is the weapon! Learned that watching "Blackhawk Down".

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Sheeple are sleeping, peacefully, in deep slumber; no need for any such shenanigans............................just sayin.

MM

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
LOL watched the other day on H&I.

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (35, 300_savage, anothergun, 37L1, 12 invisible), 16,798 guests, and 846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,196
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.