Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/...utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal. We should be concerned. Very concerned.
After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter range for pilots so they wouldn't be grounded. It looks like the vax gave at least 50M Americans heart damage.

The FAA just telegraphed the fact that a substantial number of airline pilots have had serious heart damage from the COVID vaccine by widening the ECG parameters for pilots.

In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot. It was done after the vaccine rollout.

This is extraordinary. They did it hoping nobody would notice. It worked for a while. Nobody caught it.

But you can’t hide these things for long.

This is a tacit admission from the US government that the COVID vaccine has damaged the hearts of our pilots. Not just a few pilots. A lot of pilots and a lot of damage.

The cardiac harm of course is not limited to pilots.

My best guess right now is that over 50M Americans sustained some amount of heart damage from the shot.

That’s a lot of people who will be very upset when they realize the vaccine they took to reduce their chance of dying from COVID actually worked in reverse making it:

1. More likely that people will get COVID

2. Be hospitalized from COVID and other diseases

3. Die from COVID (and other diseases)

4. You also have an excellent chance of getting a lifetime of heart damage for no extra charge.

But don’t worry; you can’t sue them. They fixed the law so none of them aren’t liable (the doctors, the drug companies, the government). After all, you took the vaccine of your own free will. It’s not like you were forced (or coerced) to take it or anything like that! And there were plenty of people warning you not to take the shots (even though they censored most of them).

In this article, I will explain the evidence and thinking behind all my claims.

As I learn more, I will refine the estimate.
Introduction

On October 24, 2022, the FAA quietly, without any announcement at all, widened the EKG requirements necessary for pilots to be able to fly.

The PR (a measure of heart function) used to be in the range of .12 to .2.

It is now: .12 to .3 and potentially even higher.

This is a very wide range; it accommodates people who have cardiac injury. Cardiologist Thomas Levy is appalled at this change:

Why did they make the change?

Why would they do that?

I’ll take an educated guess as to why they did that. I believe it is because they knew if they kept the original range, too many pilots would have to be grounded. That would be extremely problematic; commercial aviation in the US would be severely disrupted.

And why did they do that quietly without notifying the public or the mainstream media?

I’m pretty sure they won’t tell me, so I’ll speculate: it’s because they didn’t want anyone to know.

In other words, the COVID vaccine has seriously injured a lot of pilots and the FAA knows it and said nothing because that would tip off the country that the vaccines are unsafe. And you aren’t allowed to do that.
Why we sure it was the vaccine that did it

There are several clues that are consistent with “it was the vaccine and not COVID”:

1. They were quiet about it. If it was COVID, you can be public. But the vaccine is supposed to be safe.

2. The timing. October 2022 is late for COVID. If it was due to COVID, it would have happened well before now. They can make changes every month.

3. The vaccine creates far more injury to the heart than COVID (which creates NO added risk per this large-scale Israeli study of 196,992 unvaccinated adults after Covid infection).

4. Anecdotally, cardiologists only started to notice the damage post-vaccine.

5. All the sudden deaths started post-vaccine.
The data supporting my 20% damage estimate

I know from a study of 177 people in Puerto Rico (97% of whom were vaccinated) ages 8 to 84, that 70% of those people, when screened for cardiac injury using an FDA-approved testing device (from Heart Care Corp), exhibited objective signs of cardiac injury.

There was a study done on pilots. It will be published in The Epoch Times later this week. That indicated heart damage in over 20% of pilots screened (The Epoch Times will release the exact number).

The Thailand study showed nearly 30% of kids were injured. But kids are indestructible so a 30% injury rate in kids translates into a higher rate for adults.

VAERS shows that cardiac damage happens at all ages, not just the young:

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We live in a sick world. I always wanted to be an airline pilot but life got in the way. Now I see those guys who were mandated to take the shots are paying a huge price. It wasn't a pandemic, it was a plandemic. It appears a few powerful people want to see us dead. Donald Trump was right, "they wanted us but he was in the way".

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for that, DD!

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What do Steve Redgwell and DocRocket say? Not to mention names I've forgotten of several of our members whose ''vaccine'' advocacy was rather strident?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No outrage yet!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet. Steve Kirsh is veeeeeeery loose with his facts... aka dot connecting.

Further, some of his "facts" are simply unfounded - https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-heart-teens-vaccine-idUSL1N2ZT2B5

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I’m 33, never had any health issues.

Last year I was coerced/forced to get the vaccine by my employer. Two weeks after the second shot I am getting my flight physical done and my urinalysis comes back with protein in my urine. Talking to the flight doc and he says it’s a common thing associated with myocarditis which was the biggest side effect they had noticed with the vaccine. How bad it was varied by person to person. I didn’t notice any issues, but doc said it was most likely the cause.

Know of a few folks that ended up with eye sight issues. Like now legally blind type eyesight issues.

Multiple older civilian helicopter instructors at Fort Rucker had strokes.

Head military flight doc at fort Rucker called for all army aviators to be grounded if they had the shot until side effects were better understood.

Lots of stuff that came from it that never made the news, was never spoken about, was silenced/censored and hidden. I get some people believe it was the only way to solve the issue and they will die on that hill. However, if I ever got COVID I didn’t even know it and I felt the worse/had more side effects AFTER getting my second shot than I have since COVID craziness began.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Haven't heard much noise about people staying current on their vaccination card/license . Is that still a requirement?

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All those who see the populace as lab rats now, raise your hands...

But was it experimentation, or on purpose?

The ruling class is convinced the earth is way over populated.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet. Steve Kirsh is veeeeeeery loose with his facts... aka dot connecting.

Further, some of his "facts" are simply unfounded - https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-heart-teens-vaccine-idUSL1N2ZT2B5
Question: Do you think the various ''vaccines'' have harmed people?

In September of 2021 you were favorable towards Ivermectin for Corona 19, are you still?

Would you recommend the ''vaccines'' to a family member you loved and cared for?

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

And don’t believe everything Reuters says. The company is based in Canada.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings

In September of 2021 you were favorable towards Ivermectin for Corona 19, are you still?

Would you recommend the ''vaccines'' to a family member you loved and cared for?

Without question the mRNA treatment has cause death and damage. And no I am not vaxed nor would I recommend it to anyone.

That said, the unsubstantiated claims by nonprofessional theorists are just as fantastical as those who blindly promote the mRNA treatment. Both extremes are working on opinion and not fact-based science. Kirsh has been on the extreme fringe regarding the dangers of mRNA and is not a medical researcher whatsoever. He's a rich guy on the Internet promoting his opinion. While he is entitled to his opinion, I do not see him as a medical genius doing real research.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings

Without question the mRNA treatment has cause death and damage. And no I am not vaxed nor would I recommend it to anyone.

That said, the unsubstantiated claims by nonprofessional theorists are just as fantastical as those who blindly promote the mRNA treatment. Both extremes are working on opinion and not fact-based science. Kirsh has been on the extreme fringe regarding the dangers of mRNA and is not a medical researcher whatsoever. He's a rich guy on the Internet promoting his opinion. While he is entitled to his opinion, I do not see him as a medical genius doing real research.
Thanks for answering, I'm not vaxxed either and I hope to God my daughters do not vax our 5 grandchildren. My wife is a pediatric NP and has strongly advised them not to do that.

I took a proper dose (for my weight) of veterinary Ivermectin last January at first onset of Corona-19 or whatever sub-variant it was that caused my positive test and 103+ fever. In less than 24 hours my fever was gone.

Hebrew Roots Judaizer
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I'm pretty skeptical of people who use phrasing like this: "They fixed the law so none of them aren’t liable "

Jerry

Minnesota; Land of 10,000 Taxes
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There is a reason why no one ever heard of Moderna prior to the emergency authorization (and blanket legal immunity) during the early months of the pandemic. The reason is simple - Moderna failed every animal study they ever attempted with their mRNA treatment. Spike proteins were found in every major organ and did not stay at the injection site. They never made it to a Phase I clinical study.

The pandemic and emergency authorization paved the way to the largest Phase III clinical study in history. Politics is to blame and now we're forced to live with that decision.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
VAERS shows that cardiac damage happens at all ages, not just the young:

My grandkids; 2, 4, 6, and 8 have all been vaxxed and masked and kept out of school for a year with a they/them nanny [monster bitch]
I was already pissed off before I read this thread.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Reuters said during the covid scam that the covid shot would prevent you from getting covid or contracting it

I can't believe they're still lying now lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My best guess
I’ll take an educated guess
. Anecdotally,

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"After all, you took the vaccine of your own free will. It’s not like you were forced (or coerced) to take it or anything like that! And there were plenty of people warning you not to take the shots (even though they censored most of them)"

How many people were FORCED to take the jabs or lose their jobs? How about those in the military? Take it or face court martial for refusing a lawful order. Just ask my two grandsons who are or were in the army. One is a lifer and stayed in. The other told them FU w
PJhen asked if he was going to re-up when the time came up. Had six months to go and refused to take the jab. Take it or be court martialed he was told. Sure sounds like they took it voluntarily to me, NOT!

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Steve Kirsch is an entrepreneur who earned his Bachelor of Science and a Master of Science in electrical engineering and computer science from MIT.

Kirsch and his wife, Michele, fund a charitable foundation, which has given $75 million to different causes.

He became a skeptic of Big Pharma and has discovered these Covid vaccines are dangerous.

Anyone who uses any fake news as a source for correct information on this vaxx scam is not serious about discovering the truth.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

224 members (160user, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 300jimmy, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 23 invisible), 1,813 guests, and 1,006 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,539
Posts18,531,110
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.