Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is also need to know, not just broad access to documents

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Brandon could have had dozens of classified documents scattered all over the countryside and we would NEVER have known about it... unless the string-pullers wanted him gone.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by MAC
I carried a top secret clearance for more than 20 years and was also a certified classified material courier while I was on active duty.

As VP Joey would have had access to classified material in the performance of his duties and would have been allowed to keep some classified material in approved and authorized storage in his office. However most of the classified material he would have dealt with would have been brought to him via a certified courier (such as myself) and someone with the appropriate clearance would have checked the material over and signed for it and when Joey was done with it the process would have been reversed and the material returned to the proper place.

At NO time would Joey have had the authority to either transport the material himself or had someone transport it to his private residence unless that residence was authorized for storing the material and had proper storage facilities. A box in a garage would NEVER suffice. Each individual document found in such a place would be a felony on its own. For every person without the proper clearance (including Joey's lawyers and family members) that had access to the documents is its own felony. Any person without the proper clearance to saw the documents it its own felony. Any person without the proper clearance that handled the material is its own felony. Any destruction of, alteration of, misuse of or loss is its own felony. This means there is the possibility that we could be talking about hundreds of individual felonies.

Had I handled classified material in the manner when I was on active duty I would have faced court martial and would probably be sitting the Leavenworth. But I'm sure the mailman will be along to tell me I'm wrong.

This.

If we were a country of laws and not men, this would put Joey away for a thousand years.

The Special Counsel won't indict a sitting President, that precedent has already been set. It'll be up to the House and Senate to do something about it once the Special Counsel's report is complete and recommendations made. The House might do something, but the Senate is questionable.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by MAC
I carried a top secret clearance for more than 20 years and was also a certified classified material courier while I was on active duty.

As VP Joey would have had access to classified material in the performance of his duties and would have been allowed to keep some classified material in approved and authorized storage in his office. However most of the classified material he would have dealt with would have been brought to him via a certified courier (such as myself) and someone with the appropriate clearance would have checked the material over and signed for it and when Joey was done with it the process would have been reversed and the material returned to the proper place.

At NO time would Joey have had the authority to either transport the material himself or had someone transport it to his private residence unless that residence was authorized for storing the material and had proper storage facilities. A box in a garage would NEVER suffice. Each individual document found in such a place would be a felony on its own. For every person without the proper clearance (including Joey's lawyers and family members) that had access to the documents is its own felony. Any person without the proper clearance to saw the documents it its own felony. Any person without the proper clearance that handled the material is its own felony. Any destruction of, alteration of, misuse of or loss is its own felony. This means there is the possibility that we could be talking about hundreds of individual felonies.

Had I handled classified material in the manner when I was on active duty I would have faced court martial and would probably be sitting the Leavenworth. But I'm sure the mailman will be along to tell me I'm wrong.

This.

If we were a country of laws and not men, this would put Joey away for a thousand years.

The Special Counsel won't indict a sitting President, that precedent has already been set. It'll be up to the House and Senate to do something about it once the Special Counsel's report is complete and recommendations made. The House might do something, but the Senate is questionable.
“Do Something” Like What?

What can the House do?

Don’t tell me hold hearings and investigations, those are just theatrics for the brain dead.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by B52RadarNav
Not to worry, Garland appointed a Special Counsel to investigate …

No he didn't he appointed a special council so there could be no official public conversation on the matter.
CORRECT.

Garland appointed this SC to stop any and all inquiries into everything pertaining to Biden, Hunter, and …

When Jimmy Jordan starts his hearings and begins interviewing witnesses, he will be met with “ I’m sorry Congressman I cannot comment on an “ongoing investigation” same reason why Durham is still in play

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by nimblehunter
I thought a few days ago we were told that Joe Biden as a VP when the documents were taken, he had no authority to have classified / top secret documents. Yes NO ?
.......As VP, Biden had absolutely NO authority to take any documents and NO authority to de-classify any documents......When it comes to any docs, any sitting VP or any outgoing VP has no authority whatsoever where documents are concerned.

Well, what about Zeros Executive Order 1356 (or was that 1358) letting Biden also have the power to declassify and have them? No one is talking about that.

Maybe this will shed some light. What the real story is is what is in the documents. Humm.

And look at the big picture. Who is the Fake Joe Biden in the WH and what, or who, would convince Hunter to leave the Laptops from Hell at a repair shop past the due date. You think these people like the Bidens don't get the mobile repair guy to just come by?

And while we are at it, who got Anthony Weiner to go to a downtown phone booth at 12 midnight and just happen to leave Humas laptop containing all Killerys secret govt and pedophile schiett in it for the cop to pick up 30 seconds later?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Gee, I wonder who has it all and who is in control. There sure are a lot of Quincidences going on.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/19/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
If the White Dude can turn Prestige into Millions if not Billions I’m think’n we need to see how the Scrawny Black Dude went from Zitch to a Billionaire in 10 years ..

There’s some Documentation in there somewhere..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. Well, what about Zeros Executive Order 1356 (or was that 1358) letting Biden also have the power to declassify and have them? No one is talking about that.

That’s because there are no EOs #1356 or #1358.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by papalondog
That is the way I heard it also. But until Hillary is in prison I have 0 faith in out government or media.
He's the "president" now. He has the power to de-classify to his hearts content. He's going to walk on all of this.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I haven't followed this closely but the question to me is who is finding these documents and leaking or letting the press? If it is his own people I would think they would have returned the documents and not said a peep unless they are trying to get rid of him or something.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MAC

Had I handled classified material in the manner when I was on active duty I would have faced court martial and would probably be sitting the Leavenworth. But I'm sure one of the arm chair experts will be along to tell me I'm wrong.
You sound pretty on target to me. But, at one time this all meant something. We have the world's biggest clown show in Washington D.C. since 2020.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Partagas
I haven't followed this closely but the question to me is who is finding these documents and leaking or letting the press? If it is his own people I would think they would have returned the documents and not said a peep unless they are trying to get rid of him or something.
Fox news says it's Joe's expensive attorneys who are doing the searching. You can bet any and all evidence of illegal activity is forever gone. How convenient.

kwg

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Biden steps down. Kamala is President. She appoints Handsome Newsom as her VP then declines to run herself in 24.

Or...Republican House declines to impeach, making Newsom's rise a little more arduous, letting Brandon show his ass all the more as the economy and everything else falls apart. But Joey can wet himself so badly in the remaining term, fall off stage, or grab another pretty lady's boob and wet mouth her on camera so badly he gets canned by incapacitation to set up the first scenario anyway. Good grief! What a pathetic mess. In the meantime the rigged elections have not been fixed. They have been refined! "What difference does it make now?"

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by papalondog
That is the way I heard it also. But until Hillary is in prison I have 0 faith in out government or media.
He's the "president" now. He has the power to de-classify to his hearts content. He's going to walk on all of this.

kwg

I'm thinking not, it's a hit job on joe, one step below JFKing him. if I was Joe I would fire the attorneys for not getting rid of the Evidence

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Biden steps down. Kamala is President. She appoints Handsome Newsom as her VP then declines to run herself in 24.

Or...Republican House declines to impeach, making Newsom's rise a little more arduous, letting Brandon show his ass all the more as the economy and everything else falls apart. But Joey can wet himself so badly in the remaining term, fall off stage, or grab another pretty lady's boob and wet mouth her on camera so badly he gets canned by incapacitation to set up the first scenario anyway. Good grief! What a pathetic mess. In the meantime the rigged elections have not been fixed. They have been refined! "What difference does it make now?"

They still have to Have enough Voters to keep it Close Enough to Cheat ..

There are Millions that want America to look like Bosnia..

Their Prolly going to Get what their asking for ..

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by akrange
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

They still have to Have enough Voters to keep it Close Enough to Cheat ..

There are Millions that want America to look like Bosnia..

Their Prolly going to Get what their asking for ..

I gotta say you can be depressing.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MAC

Had I handled classified material in the manner when I was on active duty I would have faced court martial and would probably be sitting the Leavenworth. But I'm sure one of the arm chair experts will be along to tell me I'm wrong.
Is there someone involved at the archive responsible for logging classified material? I lost a library book once and they were pretty efficient locating me. Seems like a Vice President would get an overdue notice, within 5 or 6 years.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The dems are throwing Joey under the buss because he is an embarrassment. We may end up with camel toes as prez before it's finished. God help America. That fugger is so stupid it makes my skin crawl and the dems know it.

Last edited by DouginAlaska; 01/20/23.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

245 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 257 mag, 1badf350, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 26 invisible), 1,821 guests, and 949 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,652
Posts18,512,756
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.