Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Huntz
I am tired of the cry baby whining. There are plenty different Forums you can join were you will be moderated to death if that`s what turns you on. I am glad there is a place where you can say what you want. If you don`t like The First Amendment there are plenty of Countries that do not have one. Don`t let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.Chow,Huntz

Doesn't have to mean heavy handed moderation...

Maybe it just means that enough members are tired of what's going on, and the one's doing it could moderate themselves with that a bit.

Rick doesn't "moderate" much either. If something is contrary to what he wants here, he'll send the ones doing that a PM and ask them politely to slow it down.

What gets "moderation" out of Rick is when he asks you politely to do something, or stop something, and you tell him to GFH, you probably will get "moderated" real damn quick. grin

You'd think that with the number of people who find what's been going on irritating, those doing it would at least pay attention to what they say. But probably not... the stuff is very juvenile, and those doing it will probably respond in that same manner.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Boy, did I ever.

And then I opened them, read them and sometimes replied to them.

Oh yeah, and adults that are into Choo-Choo trains, full size or scale, gots some kinda psychological issues.

Last edited by kenoh2; 01/23/23.
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
No

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Partsman
YES! Total waste of Ricks forums, no wonder so many leave.
Used to be good back in the day.
Like when you and I met, it was a great place.
🎵"tale as old as time...."🎵

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
There's always some dipweasel who cries "First Amendment!" in total ignorance of the fact that it only applies to government censorship.

But if you believe that anybody can say anything anywhere without repercussions, then I guess it's okay to call the "Anybody ever" posters total jackasses.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kenoh2
Boy, did I ever.

Oh yeah, and adults that are into Choo-Choo trains, full size or scale, gots some kinda psychological issues.

but I feel ok

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by Partsman
YES! Total waste of Ricks forums, no wonder so many leave.
Used to be good back in the day.
Like when you and I met, it was a great place.
🎵"tale as old as time...."🎵

Partsman won’t reply to all the wasteful bandwidth he participated in with his lovey miss lynn.

And them trying to run others off of “Rick’s Forum”. And yes it is Rick’s
It’s NOT yours and miss lynns to summarily decide who gets to be harrassed into submission

YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHÎT

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I heard it’s a bunch of guys from Tennessee that got booted off some other hunting forum causing all the trouble.
Bastards!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd
No
+1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I heard it’s a bunch of guys from Tennessee that got booted off some other hunting forum causing all the trouble.
Bastards!
Them and some baby deer killer from Orygun.

Bad seeds I tell you.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by travelingman1
I have

Yessir, I guess people have nothing better to do.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You failed to add…. Did You …..to your thread title! 😂 memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Heym06
Thats exactly why I posted "is it true" this morning. Not that they can't be entertaining at times. But everyone trying to copy Slum, who actually has lots of good input at times. Others not so much!
Hole-on chief,,, Wabgooon started this gig,,, give the man his dew

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by kenoh2
Boy, did I ever.

but I feel ok

I'm sure you do... I'm sure you do.
Settle down... it's OK.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
There's always some dipweasel who cries "First Amendment!" in total ignorance of the fact that it only applies to government censorship.

But if you believe that anybody can say anything anywhere without repercussions, then I guess it's okay to call the "Anybody ever" posters total jackasses.
Every body knows free speech can come with consequences.It also give you the right to say what you want in a public forum.That is what The Framers intended it for.Right to assemble and say your piece.Prove me other wise .

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
These threads are probably a result of mid winter blues. Certain folks are on fire!!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Every body knows free speech can come with consequences.It also give you the right to say what you want in a public forum.That is what The Framers intended it for.Right to assemble and say your piece.Prove me other wise .

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You are right to a point.

If someone comes in your house as a dinner guest, then starts cussing out your wife, calling her all sorts of names, even using racial slurs are you going to kick them out of your house?

I would. And congress didn't pass any laws prohibiting the a-hole from saying it. It's YOUR house. YOU make the rules.... Not congress. You can shut them up without any infringement on the 1st Amendment.

Same as here. This is Rick's house. He makes the rules. Same as any other forum.

You are applying a restriction at govt as being applicable anywhere. It just isn't.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is there a workout video?

LOL
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You are right to a point.

If someone comes in your house as a dinner guest, then starts cussing out your wife, calling her all sorts of names, even using racial slurs are you going to kick them out of your house?

I would. And congress didn't pass any laws prohibiting the a-hole from saying it. It's YOUR house. YOU make the rules.... Not congress. You can shut them up without any infringement on the 1st Amendment.

Same as here. This is Rick's house. He makes the rules. Same as any other forum.

You are applying a restriction at govt as being applicable anywhere. It just isn't.
I will accept that.

Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

And then there is the know it all who is sure to chime in on any subject just to correct those lesser folk on what ever.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 160user, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 14,351 guests, and 1,002 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,298
Posts18,545,334
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.