Hop To
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 99guy
Sooner or later one or more will fall into Russian hands and be reverse engineered.

Why show our best hand to them?

F'n dumb.

you're one of the dumbest Neo conned morons on here. It's 20 plus year old antiquated tanks you dummy . Have you seen the m1 used in Syria and Isis destroying them with little technology and support>?

the m1's are so heavy they cannot even cross most bridges in Europe let alone Ukraine. If you haven't been paying attention the US and Nato are dumping all of their old useless military weapons to the corrupt nazi Zelenskiy

Go crawl back into you single wide meth lab lol

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Sooner or later one or more will fall into Russian hands and be reverse engineered.

F'n dumb.

you're one of the dumbest Neo conned morons on here. It's 20 plus year old antiquated tanks you dummy . Have you seen the m1 used in Syria and Isis destroying them with little technology and support>?

the m1's are so heavy they cannot even cross most bridges in Europe let alone Ukraine. If you haven't been paying attention the US and Nato are dumping all of their old useless military weapons to the corrupt nazi Zelenskiy

Pretty much.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
your knowledge of modern combat is laughable

go recreational scuba dive at 220 feet again for 30 minutes and tell me about the technology that allowed you to do that in the 90's

your posts are comedy gold Bakhmut burns lol

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Jcubed
They picked up a lot of western systems pretty quick...

A modern western MBT is not plug and play. There is a logistical train miles and miles and miles long behind every single one of them. Plus, they break…a lot…every single day. And you can bet we won’t be sending them our newest ones. They’re going to get the ones that are already clapped out and are redline queens.

So what's the issue? We send them worn out tanks.

The smart fellas know this was a move to force Germany to send Leopard 2s and quit holding back Poland and others from sending Leopard 2s.

Lighter than Abrams, smaller Log tail, and diesel engines.

I think the A4s are down around 50 tons but much better sights/thermals/comms/armour/gun and active defenses than any Orc tanks.

Looks like the Krauts are sending A6 Leopard 2s.

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
As to a few of your all's questions, and as has already been noted, the M1 will burn on nearly any flammable liquid with a high enough octane including Marine Diesel, and I very seriously doubt that that hasn't already been thought out. As to fording a river, the Canadians and to some extent the U.S. started a Ukrainian Combat Engineer School combining both the Ukrainian tactics with Current NATO tactics since 2015. I would bet that their capabilities are equal to if not exceeding ours.

Phil

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Those Fuggers won’t last long enough to worry about that

True. And I bet if we look back, all of your “projections” on Ukraine’s longevity are accurate. In fact, I’m sure I remember you predicting last winter/spring that this war would still be going on in January 2023. Just to think, you predicted that almost a year in advance? Damn. You’re the smartest guy on the fire.

F'n dumb.

Yeah, because surely no Russian or Chinese spy has ever uncovered info on our tanks. I’m sure they are still “top secret.”

So F’n dumb. So F’n dumb….

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There’s no doubt that the logistics of the tanks is significant but it’s not something that isn’t taken into consideration and before exporting them. These are all important facts that have to be addressed and mitigated from the outset and I think they are, at least to some extent.

Russia will inevitably kill and capture some of our stuff and reverse engineer it but most of this stuff ain’t a secret. These things we’re sending have been deployed and used and pre-positioned and trained with all across Europe and beyond for decades so it’s hardly an unveiling of new battle implements that will take Russia’s breath away. 😀. The stuff we send to these countries that aren’t our closest Allie’s like the UK are exported with the expectation that they could be reverse engineered by our enemies which is why we have “exportable versions” of various military hardware.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Greyghost
I would bet that their capabilities are equal to if not exceeding outs.

Phil

Ha. Spoken like a true American patriot. Oops. I mean, anti-American POS. Ha.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

F'n dumb.

Exactly they aren’t sending the A2 sep3 to them. This chit will be old A1’s that are sitting in depots.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
As to a few of your all's questions, and as has already been noted, the M1 will burn on nearly any flammable liquid with a high enough octane including Marine Diesel, and I very seriously doubt that that hasn't already been thought out. As to fording a river, the Canadians and to some extent the U.S. started a Ukrainian Combat Engineer School combining both the Ukrainian tactics with Current NATO tactics since 2015. I would bet that their capabilities are equal to if not exceeding outs.

Phil

can Ukraine deliver the tanks to eastern Ukraine without air support, air defense pederast Phil? lol

how many tanks do the Russians have?

Tell me about the Russian air support/ defense systems pedo Phil

California clown world. Good thing we have Biden, who proudly served in the combat in Vietnam, leading our nation to a nuclear war with Russia

Well. lets see our inflation keep sky rocketing and our dollar collapse

Last edited by ribka; 01/24/23.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why people worried about this reverse engineering Abrams its old technology far as the A1’s believe it or not the Leopard is a far better tank than the abrams.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Stupid move. Sending the weapons is useless unless they know how to use them - and it takes a solid year to learn that even if you speak English. Ditto the Leopards, Patriot missiles, and everything else the Basement Bozo proposes.
Not to mention the logistic nightmare of parts and maintenance of several different models.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
can Ukraine deliver the tanks to eastern Ukraine without air support, air defense pederast Phil? lol

California clown world. Good thing we have Biden, who proudly served in the combat in Vietnam, leading our nation to a nuclear war with Russia

You have been so wrong for so long it must just be your comfort zone.

Not looking good for Ukrainians

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Jcubed
They picked up a lot of western systems pretty quick...

A modern western MBT is not plug and play. There is a logistical train miles and miles and miles long behind every single one of them. Plus, they break…a lot…every single day. And you can bet we won’t be sending them our newest ones. They’re going to get the ones that are already clapped out and are redline queens.

So what's the issue? We send them worn out tanks.

The smart fellas know this was a move to force Germany to send Leopard 2s and quit holding back Poland and others from sending Leopard 2s.

Lighter than Abrams, smaller Log tail, and diesel engines.

I think the A4s are down around 50 tons but much better sights/thermals/comms/armour/gun and active defenses than any Orc tanks.

Looks like the Krauts are sending A6 Leopard 2s.
According to you, the Russians should have surrendered already.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Bakhmut Burns. you should stick to making schitty overpriced suppressors for goobers that will pay 18k to shoot a calf elk in a rancher's pasture WITH A DAMAGE PERMIT. Then market the hunt as a crazy wild back country big bull elk hunt at the SHOT show. Excuse me sir but you must put on your Kuiu guide jacket for the photo up when you step out of my 2011 Dodge 1/2 ton 2wd for the wy arms photo op

lmao

SALIVA UKRAINE!

You have been so wrong for so long it must just be your comfort zone.

Not looking good for Ukrainians

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m an PADI certified advanced and Rescue Diver and logged hundreds of <paid> hours under water. There are guys that also have more hours logged and have gone further and done more with SCUBA than me but I’m definitely far from a novice or recreational only type diver. I dove with Navy divers and other professionals and know that there’s a lot I don’t know but if this statement is actually true then he is a biological freak of nature impervious to the affects of nitrogen, compressed gas and everything else that affects us mortals….

“….go recreational scuba dive at 220 feet again for 30 minutes and tell me about the technology that allowed you to do that in the 90's”

Even 2 big tanks…. It’s doubtful that at 220’ you’d have enough air for 30min but if you did have enough for 30 minutes of 220 bottom time you’d never have enough air for the number and duration of the decompression stops you’d have to make…..unless it was a mixed gas or rebreather I haven’t dove with anyone capable of 220’ for 30 without spending time in a hyperbaric chamber. I probably also (hopefully) never dove with anyone dumb enough to try. 😂……I also can’t believe that there are people capable of holding their breath for 5 or 6 minutes while they free dive and spearfish. I ain’t calling anyone a liar just that I have trouble believing it….

My deepest was 175’ but only for a couple minutes then back up towards 120’ with a lot of gas stops on the way up. Luckily I’ve never been “narced” (nitrogen narcosis) and I’ve never been “bent”. I’m a pretty conservative and safe diver because while I might be fine I don’t ever want to get my partner into a bad situation. There’s so much to see under water at <75 feet in the Puget Sound that there’s no general reason to play around with the deadly potential of dives well outside of the safe limits.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
Why people worried about this reverse engineering Abrams its old technology far as the A1’s believe it or not the Leopard is a far better tank than the abrams.

Many who don't understand Mil tech make this mistake.

Abrams and Leopard 2 have many many variants as time rolls on.

Current Abrams M1A2 SEP v3 is the best tank rolling if the battlespace can handle the weight.

Comparing an old A1 to a current Leopard 2 A7 is like comparing an F-14D to an F-35C.

Tech moves on.

We don't know yet what version of the M1 will head to Ukraine but Germant is sending A6 Leopard 2s and Poland has lots of the A4s that are lighter.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
As to a few of your all's questions, and as has already been noted, the M1 will burn on nearly any flammable liquid with a high enough octane including Marine Diesel, and I very seriously doubt that that hasn't already been thought out. As to fording a river, the Canadians and to some extent the U.S. started a Ukrainian Combat Engineer School combining both the Ukrainian tactics with Current NATO tactics since 2015. I would bet that their capabilities are equal to if not exceeding ours.

Phil

Hey pedo Phil, Did you hear the Russikies just put a monkey in space?

Id love to see an M1 try ford a river in the flat plains of Ukraine with a Russian drone flying overhead lasering the tank and calling in an artillery barrage or a sukhoi 25 to come in and greet it with its missiles

dumb and dumber

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I wonder how long it will take Zelinsky's buddies to start selling them on the black market?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Ive dove over 30 years and have hundreds of dives like you. When I read of Burnies' 220 plus feet dive adventures off of the coast of Japan really cold water to boot) with 90's rec gear I just laughed and chalked it up to him being a pathological liar. again. lol

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m an PADI certified advanced and Rescue Diver and logged hundreds of <paid> hours under water. There are guys that also have more hours logged and have gone further and done more with SCUBA than me but I’m definitely far from a novice or recreational only type diver. I dove with Navy divers and other professionals and know that there’s a lot I don’t know but if this statement is actually true then he is a biological freak of nature impervious to the affects of nitrogen, compressed gas and everything else that affects us mortals….

“….go recreational scuba dive at 220 feet again for 30 minutes and tell me about the technology that allowed you to do that in the 90's”

Even 2 big tanks…. It’s doubtful that at 220’ you’d have enough air for 30min but if you did have enough for 30 minutes of 220 bottom time you’d never have enough air for the number and duration of the decompression stops you’d have to make…..unless it was a mixed gas or rebreather I haven’t dove with anyone capable of 220’ for 30 without spending time in a hyperbaric chamber. I probably also (hopefully) never dove with anyone dumb enough to try. 😂……I also can’t believe that there are people capable of holding their breath for 5 or 6 minutes while they free dive and spearfish. I ain’t calling anyone a liar just that I have trouble believing it….

My deepest was 175’ but only for a couple minutes then back up towards 120’ with a lot of gas stops on the way up. Luckily I’ve never been “narced” (nitrogen narcosis) and I’ve never been “bent”. I’m a pretty conservative and safe diver because while I might be fine I don’t ever want to get my partner into a bad situation. There’s so much to see under water at <75 feet in the Puget Sound that there’s no general reason to play around with the deadly potential of dives well outside of the safe limits.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
you dumb drunk

just go to bed

Originally Posted by 79S

Many who don't understand Mil tech make this mistake.

Abrams and Leopard 2 have many many variants as time rolls on.

Current Abrams M1A2 SEP v3 is the best tank rolling if the battlespace can handle the weight.

Comparing an old A1 to a current Leopard 2 A7 is like comparing an F-14D to an F-35C.

Tech moves on.

We don't know yet what version of the M1 will head to Ukraine but Germant is sending A6 Leopard 2s and Poland has lots of the A4s that are lighter.

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

617 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1moredeer, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 80 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,714
Posts18,494,533
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.