Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Russia now holds 1/3 of cuckraine.

Better get those tanks in there, while they still got room ta turn around.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ribka
you dumb drunk

just go to bed

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by 79S
Why people worried about this reverse engineering Abrams its old technology far as the A1’s believe it or not the Leopard is a far better tank than the abrams.

Many who don't understand Mil tech make this mistake.

Abrams and Leopard 2 have many many variants as time rolls on.

Current Abrams M1A2 SEP v3 is the best tank rolling if the battlespace can handle the weight.

Comparing an old A1 to a current Leopard 2 A7 is like comparing an F-14D to an F-35C.

Tech moves on.

We don't know yet what version of the M1 will head to Ukraine but Germant is sending A6 Leopard 2s and Poland has lots of the A4s that are lighter.

Johnny trying soooo hard to be relevant.
Heard he was the laughing stock of SHOT, as usual.
LMAO.

He introduced the worlds lightest, smallest and LOUDEST suppressor, and no one gave a Fugk.
Except Kyle.

Last edited by jackmountain; 01/24/23.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ive dove over 30 years and have hundreds of dives like you. When I read of Burnies' 220 plus feet dive adventures off of the coast of Japan really cold water to boot) with 90's rec gear I just laughed and chalked it up to him being a pathological liar. again. lol

You're an idiot.

Okinawa Diving

With the correct gear and preparation it is possible to dive comfortably in Okinawa year-round. The average water temperature varies between around 21.5 and 28.6 degrees Celsius. The summer months see temperatures on land of around 30 degrees Celsius, making them most ideal for being out on the open water. May can still feel a little cool, but by June the conditions are comfortable. Okinawa’s rainy season runs from May to June, so you should expect showers. It is also important to keep an eye on the weather forecast from August to October, as typhoons can cause adverse conditions and may affect your diving plans. If you plan on diving between November and February, note that strong northerly winds can make it feel quite cold on the boat. Consider taking a windbreaker or a coat for winter dives.

220ft for 20 minutes on double 80s is a piece of cake including the decomp stops.

Your effort to derail the thread because you don't like how it's turning is noted. Duly Noted.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Bakhmut Burns, 220 feet with one tank for over 30 minutes?

Go pour another Malibu coconut rum

Ive dove over 30 years and have hundreds of dives like you. When I read of Burnies' 220 plus feet dive adventures off of the coast of Japan really cold water to boot) with 90's rec gear I just laughed and chalked it up to him being a pathological liar. again. lol

You're an idiot.

Okinawa Diving

With the correct gear and preparation it is possible to dive comfortably in Okinawa year-round. The average water temperature varies between around 21.5 and 28.6 degrees Celsius. The summer months see temperatures on land of around 30 degrees Celsius, making them most ideal for being out on the open water. May can still feel a little cool, but by June the conditions are comfortable. Okinawa’s rainy season runs from May to June, so you should expect showers. It is also important to keep an eye on the weather forecast from August to October, as typhoons can cause adverse conditions and may affect your diving plans. If you plan on diving between November and February, note that strong northerly winds can make it feel quite cold on the boat. Consider taking a windbreaker or a coat for winter dives.

220ft for 20 minutes on double 80s is a piece of cake including the decomp stops.

Your effort to derail the thread because you don't like how it's turning is noted. Duly Noted.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Wagner group killing SEALS now in Bakhmut who were using using Wy Arms suppressors

lmao

Originally Posted by jackmountain
you dumb drunk

just go to bed

Originally Posted by 79S
Why people worried about this reverse engineering Abrams its old technology far as the A1’s believe it or not the Leopard is a far better tank than the abrams.

Many who don't understand Mil tech make this mistake.

Abrams and Leopard 2 have many many variants as time rolls on.

Current Abrams M1A2 SEP v3 is the best tank rolling if the battlespace can handle the weight.

Comparing an old A1 to a current Leopard 2 A7 is like comparing an F-14D to an F-35C.

Tech moves on.

We don't know yet what version of the M1 will head to Ukraine but Germant is sending A6 Leopard 2s and Poland has lots of the A4s that are lighter.

Johnny trying soooo hard to be relevant.
Heard he was the laughing stock of SHOT, as usual.
LMAO.

He introduced the worlds lightest, smallest and LOUDEST suppressor, and no one gave a Fugk.
Except Kyle.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I could do a 230ft for 20min with a Navy table decomp schedule and overstay all the stops by a few minutes on an alum 80.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
I could do a 230ft for 20min with a Navy table decomp schedule and overstay all the stops by a few minutes on an alum 80.

Yes I could do that but it's a dumb dangerous dive as there would be no reserve air for any complication.

I never went below 160 ft on a single tank.

I had double 80s and double 63s.

You guys are losing the Abrams tank argument and are desperate to derail the thread.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You're an idiot.

Okinawa Diving

Conveniently, you don’t even need a weight belt to aid you getting to that depth.
LOL.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Biden expected to announce tomorrow in a new plan to send M1 Abrams Tanks to Ukraine, prepping for an extended war between Ukraine and Russia. Plan will also Germany to send Leopard 2 Tanks to Ukraine through Poland.

Link

Phil
His the dumbest demtia post of all time on the fire.

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Tanks won't arrive until well after the spring thaw, then they only have to do one thing. Slow or stop any Russian summer advance... it's not like the allies are sending thousands of tanks.

Phil

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Conveniently, you don’t even need a weight belt to aid you getting to that depth.
LOL.

LOL.

I could sink a 5mm wetsuit at 10 ft with 16 lbs of lead back in the day.

Fat floats Dumbass.

I would need quite a bit more lead to get on bottom these days.

But your confession I am winning the Abrams thread is duly noted.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Tanks won't arrive until well after the spring thaw, then they only have to do one thing. Slow or stop any Russian summer advance... it's not like the allies are sending thousands of tanks.

Phil
Keep pumping bide s ass

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Yes I could do that but it's a dumb dangerous dive as there would be no reserve air for any complication.

You guys are losing the Abrams tank argument and are desperate to derail the thread.

DGAS bout tanks.

You lied your ass off again, got caught again, and backtracked, again.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by wyoming260
Wonder how long until they show up in the middle east shooting at Saudi's or UN peoples........????????

Lol...

Already there. Iraq...ring a bell?

Saudis already have M1s. They park them on ridges in Yemen as static OPs and get their assess handed to them by the rebels with American made Tow missiles.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Burnsie gonna guide another over the hill spec ops guy to a WY pasture calf elk hunt. lol

DGAS bout tanks.

You lied your ass off again, got caught again, and backtracked, again.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DGAS bout tanks.

You will when your relatives are getting turned in to good Orcs by 120mm Smooth Bore Cannons.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Wagner group killing SEALS now in Bakhmut who were using using Wy Arms suppressors

lmao

Report gives em away.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
Should have just sent all the shidt we left in Afghanistan to the UKs

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 12 invisible), 1,530 guests, and 918 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.