Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
Originally Posted by rickt300
At this point does it really matter?

Yes it fuqqing matters you braindead jerk. He needs to be put in prison and you can be his buttbuddy.
I think you're missing my point....after all that has gone on the past few years, smoking guns and nothing happens? To anyone? You actually think this turn out any different?

YMMV

Get a clue. We are winning. The truth is coming out about the pukes and their treason. There is a new sheriff in town - and in the House, in case you haven't noticed.

Trump and the Patriots are in control. The Great Awakening is occurring. The people are the power.

I admire your optimism, too bad I can't see why you are so optimistic. Soon Biden will declare war on Russia.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Don’t you just want to grab that skinny little neck and squeeze it til his bobble head pops off?

Lol, be sure to hazmat up so ya don't get the pus <a thick yellowish or greenish opaque liquid produced in infected tissue, consisting of dead white blood cells and bacteria with tissue debris and serum.> on you.

GOA
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Yes it fuqqing matters you braindead jerk. He needs to be put in prison and you can be his buttbuddy.
I think you're missing my point....after all that has gone on the past few years, smoking guns and nothing happens? To anyone? You actually think this turn out any different?

YMMV

Get a clue. We are winning. The truth is coming out about the pukes and their treason. There is a new sheriff in town - and in the House, in case you haven't noticed.

Trump and the Patriots are in control. The Great Awakening is occurring. The people are the power.

I admire your optimism, too bad I can't see why you are so optimistic. Soon Biden will declare war on Russia.

Pretty simple. Discernment. Listen to those who tell the truth. Trump told us about Bidet being different. Trust your own eyes or the Fake Nues.

Everything is progressing nicely. As Q said, the Truth is Coming out. You can see the Great Awakening Q told us about is occurring.

The pukes, rinos and Ds, are being replaced. Q "The old guard is being replaced by the new."

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Remember the enemy gets a vote.

Dog I rescued in January

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F

YMMV

If he does we will definitely see what side our Military is on.

If they go in full force then the Patriots are not in control as much as some think.

If they hesitate or refuse to go in then it will be shown that FJB has not been in control of all of the Military.

That is just my thoughts and I admit I know nothing.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Give that traitor a quick drop and a fast stop at the end of a rope. That pencil neck would snap like a twig with a 2 foot drop. It would be a lot more rewarding to just crank him up with a boat trailer winch and watch him dance a few inches off the floor for a while.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

They won't get a vote in prison or when dead.

If the Patriots were not in control, Pedo Island would be active and Epstein would be alive and active.

Alex Wexler, Eisner, Eric Schmit and others wouldn't have stepped down. The Hunter and Huma laptops wouldn't be in the news. We would know nothing of the US Biolabs in Ukraine, the truth about JFKS death would not be coming out, the truth about election fraud would not be known, the truth about Covid-19 and Faukki and Gates and Hunter and Joe and Pfizer and the CDC and such wouldn't be getting out.

Connect the Dots. If you were Trump would you have the military move before the truth came out about the pukes and have half the country saying you had a coup against their beloved Zero, Slick, Kilery and Bidens? The people wouldn't support the new Republic that is coming.

Like Trump said when Bidet illegally took the oath of office knowing he won with foreign 5eyes and CCP interference, "America's future has never been brighter". Why? The pukes had stepped in the Treason Trap that would eventually lead to the Swamps destruction. That includes Big Pharma and the MSM who took an active role in working with foreign enemies in overthrowing the legally elected head of the US Government- DJT.

It allowed Trump to institute the Insurrection Act and it allowed the US Military to step in and take control by Devolution of Power for Continuance of Governance under a foreign belligerent power. That's why we are not in a nuclear war with Putin as the left and UN and NATO wants to have to save the NWO.

Remember Trump saying he was praying Pence did the hard thing rather than the right thing re sending the EC votes of the swing states back to their legislators? Also, Trump didn't want the SC to hear the election fraud stuff and act, or the legislators.

He could only get the Insurrection Act if all 3 branches of govt failed in their Constitutional duty.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/26/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
[Linked Image from thefamouspeople.com]

He was great in Taxi.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Don’t you just want to grab that skinny little neck and squeeze it til his bobble head pops off?

A rope will do the same thing when used correctly.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

YMMV

The left can't win. Trump said it, We are going to MAGA

Sorry Jag, it's a pipe dream.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Give that traitor a quick drop and a fast stop at the end of a rope. That pencil neck would snap like a twig with a 2 foot drop. It would be a lot more rewarding to just crank him up with a boat trailer winch and watch him dance a few inches off the floor for a while.

laugh now you talking.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ROMAC
Because Schiff just announced he wants to run for Diane Feinstein’ s seat.

Just saw this today, POS!

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
…and counts the vote.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
You guys are a laugh.

Nothing will happen to Adam, he wins with 70% of vote.

He'll take over Feinstein's seat and serve out his life there ----- another Ted Kennedy.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
a consummation devoutly to be wished

Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning will take care of itself.
Coach Bryant.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

They won't get a vote in prison or when dead.

If the Patriots were not in control, Pedo Island would be active and Epstein would be alive and active.

Alex Wexler, Eisner, Eric Schmit and others wouldn't have stepped down. The Hunter and Huma laptops wouldn't be in the news. We would know nothing of the US Biolabs in Ukraine, the truth about JFKS death would not be coming out, the truth about election fraud would not be known, the truth about Covid-19 and Faukki and Gates and Hunter and Joe and Pfizer and the CDC and such wouldn't be getting out.

Connect the Dots. If you were Trump would you have the military move before the truth came out about the pukes and have half the country saying you had a coup against their beloved Zero, Slick, Kilery and Bidens? The people wouldn't support the new Republic that is coming.

Like Trump said when Bidet illegally took the oath of office knowing he won with foreign 5eyes and CCP interference, "America's future has never been brighter". Why? The pukes had stepped in the Treason Trap that would eventually lead to the Swamps destruction. That includes Big Pharma and the MSM who took an active role in working with foreign enemies in overthrowing the legally elected head of the US Government- DJT.

It allowed Trump to institute the Insurrection Act and it allowed the US Military to step in and take control by Devolution of Power for Continuance of Governance under a foreign belligerent power. That's why we are not in a nuclear war with Putin as the left and UN and NATO wants to have to save the NWO.

Remember Trump saying he was praying Pence did the hard thing rather than the right thing re sending the EC votes of the swing states back to their legislators? Also, Trump didn't want the SC to hear the election fraud stuff and act, or the legislators.

He could only get the Insurrection Act if all 3 branches of govt failed in their Constitutional duty.

The information may have gotten out but not everyone has seen it. The military dances to the tune of the military industrial complex, note the ramping up of F-16 fighter production. It is all much simpler than the conspiracy in my mind. Note Direct TV dropping Newsmax at the behest of the demrats. Facebook is still stopping the free flow of information and censoring political speech. I expect fully half or more American citizens have no clue even that the Russia hoax was an attempted coup. The disturbing part to me is what appears to be a very average low IQ meaning many cannot comprehend the most basic three tiered plan. Never underestimate the power of large numbers of stupid people, that is the hill we have to climb. There are huge forces arrayed against the US presently and Biden is weakening us with every move. It may be too late for Trump and any loyalists in the military to change the direction we are headed.

Dog I rescued in January

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ROMAC
Because Schiff just announced he wants to run for Diane Feinstein’ s seat.
He will run against Trump and will probably win. Fuggin morons in this state.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
He will inhabit the CA senate seat for life.
Splain why not ?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
...and shiff from the House intel committee to the Senate intel committee, kool.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MrMuskie
He will inhabit the CA senate seat for life.
Splain why not ?

GITMO

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 46 invisible), 2,393 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,763
Posts18,515,282
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.