Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sns2
PPS: I can afford groceries, so I can shoot a calf moose and be quite pleased with the quality of the meat. Guys, a calf moose is even a specific draw in many regions of Alberta.

God your neurotic sfb2 lol

Every word I wrote in my intro is fact based. I have told people here I was banned from AO and the Posse would be after me here.

According to you I live in an apartment, that comes as a surprise to me, since I live on a lake in a beautiful custom designed house, that we own. So as usual you are full of chit.

Like I said sfb2, so many people think your an azzhole, your just too stupid to realize how despised you are by so many.

Keep killing fawns and calf moose, you are a Great White Hunter and a Hero, in your own mind only of course.

This will be my last response to your posts, I have said all I have to say about you and stand by every word.

Have fun bashing our American friends sfb2.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/20/23.

KB

GB1

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Your both acting like kids, and are clearly tale tellers. Take it to PM’s or just meet up and settle it like men. This is low behaviour.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thank you meat sticks,

These Internet Bullies sns2, pathfinder76, albertadave and stumplejumper are all part of the Posse I have talked about here before, they are all friends and are members of Alberta Outdoorsmen. The worst hunting forum in Canada, because they destroyed it with their BS.

They are cowards that co-ordinate attacks on posters they do not like and try to get the member banned they have done it to me twice before first on Alberta Outdoorsmen, then Canadian Gun Nutz. It's a game for them and they disgust me.

I knew this thread would draw them out, boy was I ever right. Now that everyone knows who the posse members are, maybe they will stop following and harassing me. I would not be surprised if they bring in more Posse members to continue their stupid attacks because they are relentless and do not have any morals or ethics and are sick individuals.

I also sent you a thank you PM, so Thanks again!

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/21/23.

KB

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
i have never understood guys that are so negative on a keyboard .?why not be helpful instead of being a jerk ? i like to call these jerks : keyboard tuff guys , they seem to feel they are more of a real man by being a jerk on here . i wonder maybe as a kid growing up did they got beat up a lot or teased a lot. or have. they ended up in a bitter job loss, divorce maybe . life is short try to be positive you may start to feel better about yourself . >> and yes you know who you are so quit being hateful and grow up . Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Thank you meat sticks,

These Internet Bullies sns2, pathfinder76, hunterdave and stumplejumper are all part of the Posse I have talked about here before, they are all friends and are members of Alberta Outdoorsmen. The worst hunting forum in Canada, because they destroyed it with their BS.

They are cowards that co-ordinate attacks on posters they do not like and try to get the member banned they have done it to me twice before first on Alberta Outdoorsmen, then Canadian Gun Nutz. It's a game for them and they disgust me.

I knew this thread would draw them out, boy was I ever right. Now that everyone knows who the posse members are, maybe they will stop following and harassing me. I would not be surprised if they bring in more Posse members to continue their stupid attacks because they are relentless and do not have any morals or ethics and sick individuals.

KB

You clearly misunderstood, I'm not supporting you or your other partners in crime here in any way. Your behavior is childish, along with the rest involved in this nonsense. Take it to PM's!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by meat sticks
Thank you meat sticks,

These Internet Bullies sns2, pathfinder76, hunterdave and stumplejumper are all part of the Posse I have talked about here before, they are all friends and are members of Alberta Outdoorsmen. The worst hunting forum in Canada, because they destroyed it with their BS.

I knew this thread would draw them out, boy was I ever right. Now that everyone knows who the posse members are, maybe they will stop following and harassing me. I would not be surprised if they bring in more Posse members to continue their stupid attacks because they are relentless and do not have any morals or ethics and sick individuals.

KB

You clearly misunderstood, I'm not supporting you or your other partners in crime here in any way. Your behavior is childish, along with the rest involved in this nonsense. Take it to PM's!

I appreciate that!

I spelled it out for everyone to see. This BS has to end and this may just bring an end to it.

This is what they want, fighting until I am banned, do you understand now? Like I said sns2, pathfinder76, albertadave and stumplejumper are all sick trolls.

Thank you,

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/21/23.

KB

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
I thought Canadians were supposed to be friendly lol.

Leave leave the being an àsshole to us Muricans haha

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Be nice, until its time, not to be nice.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/22/23.

KB

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Thank you meat sticks,

These Internet Bullies sns2, pathfinder76, albertadave and stumplejumper are all part of the Posse I have talked about here before, they are all friends and are members of Alberta Outdoorsmen. The worst hunting forum in Canada, because they destroyed it with their BS.

I knew this thread would draw them out, boy was I ever right. Now that everyone knows who the posse members are, maybe they will stop following and harassing me. I would not be surprised if they bring in more Posse members to continue their stupid attacks because they are relentless and do not have any morals or ethics and are sick individuals.

KB

Zero coordination required. Lol.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by sns2
I see you’re still slinging the bullshit thicker than ever, Edmhunter. Psychopath. You do all this wealthy hunting and fishing out of your apartment.

Hope you’d turned a corner, but no such luck.

Least here I can tell you how full of [bleep] you are.

I’m gonna have to see if you’re telling the boys you shoot pie plates at 500 yards offhand.

Hello sfb2 aka sns2,

We are still waiting to see the picture of your trophy calf moose and your butchered hand, what's holding you up sfb2?

In the neurotic PM that you sent me last week, which I delete without responding, you stated that "the Alberta Outdoorsman forum has gone to chit", what a laugh I had.

Let me give a clue why, it's because you were moderating the site, you moron! You and your brain dead Ilk have banned some of the most knowledgeable hunters and fisherman in Alberta, because they confronted you with your BS.

Before I was banned I PM'ed with several of these people on the Banned list below, they all think that you are a world class Azzhole, me included.

You will notice that I put my handle first on the list, because I am proud to be on the list of intelligent hunters that know more about hunting and fishing than you will ever know about the subject. It's anti-free speech fruits like you that destroy great forms, dummy.

So now you know why AO has in your words "Has gone to chit" it's because of idiots and liars like you. So me being banned from your little circle jerk isn't a one off, it's par for the course sfb2.

Partial list of excellent and knowledgeable Alberta Hunters and Fishermen that are Banned AO Members

Edmhunter
Kurt505
purgatory.sv
^v^Tinda wolf^v^
HunterDave
Norwest Alta
gitrdun
rugatika
RandyBoBandy
waterninja
IronNoggin
bobalong
Weedy1
greylynx
Xbolt7mm
grouse_hunter
midgetwaiter
silverdoctor
bb356
patriot1
bigskinner
Big Daddy Badger
ishootbambi
alta270
cardshark
bridger2010
drhu22
Freedom55
Newview01
normstad
Fisherpeak
SlightlyDistracting
Newellknik
play.soccer
fargineyesore
bobtodrick
wildbill
elkdump
Mangosteen
Wolfslayer
Shawnw
Rio56
Whocares1
TBD
AlbertaWhitetail
deerassassin
parfleche
greenwood1
LCCFisherman

Half of them are you. Baahaaahaaahaaa

IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
It doesn’t take long…….

Oh, now it’s gone. Lol

Last edited by pathfinder76; 02/25/23. Reason: Killer Bee deleted his rant
A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Careful now pathfinder. He’ll get triggered again and he’ll be all day typing up another 3 page temper tantrum. lol

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
You can’t make this stuff up. Lol.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1moredeer, 10ring1, 160user, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,181 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,028
Posts18,481,837
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.