Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Stophel
Hell, the feds are tracking EVERYONE in EVERY way, ALL the time.

True enough. It's not something I obsess about. But the lack of privacy in today's world is probably the primary reason that I'm inclined to be as invisible as possible.

Fortunately, it's easy to be invisible once you get past 60 years old. Some people past 60 take offense to being invisible.

I like it.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Category z-28

aint for Chevy camaro dumbfukks?

I just hate chivvys

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Call me a conspiracy theorist with a tinfoil hat . However, I am sure the real reason for a mask was because the people wearing a mask were not going to be any problem. It was the un masked that knew we were on to them and were not buying their BS. I am sure there are security tapes that are kept for future face recognition ... NO? Another quack conspiracy , but we are batting 1000 lately.

Last edited by ihookem; 02/05/23.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Covid hardly comes up on the news here. I occasionally see someone driving or walking on their own wearing a mask, but put it down as eccentric.
Yeah, you know its bad when even the clowns are to embarrassed to report lol.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The covtards know who and what they are on here...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I was staying at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas last week and in protest to the CRAZY food prices out there, I took some freeze dried meals. While we were in our room I told my wife I was going to do a Mountain House meal for breakfast. A few minutes later, a Mountain House ad popped up on my Facebook. I’ve never seen one of their ads on Facebook. I’m now convinced that somebody is listening to EVERYTHING we’re doing! And in full disclosure, I am vaccinated.

Mackey.

Mackey
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ihookem
Call me a conspiracy theorist with a tinfoil hat . However, I am sure the real reason for a mask was because the people wearing a mask were not going to be any problem. It was the un masked that knew we were on to them and were not buying their BS. I am sure there are security tapes that are kept for future face recognition ... NO? Another quack conspiracy , but we are batting 1000 lately.

I have no doubt that this was at least part of it. Quick and easy way to get all the troublemakers visually identified.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Mackey
I was staying at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas last week and in protest to the CRAZY food prices out there, I took some freeze dried meals. While we were in our room I told my wife I was going to do a Mountain House meal for breakfast. A few minutes later, a Mountain House ad popped up on my Facebook. I’ve never seen one of their ads on Facebook. I’m now convinced that somebody is listening to EVERYTHING we’re doing! And in full disclosure, I am vaccinated.

Mackey.
You’re way late to that realization ! I still remember years ago when I became aware of just how invasive the surveillance is. I had lunch with friends and one was telling us about a friend of his who had been a WWE wrestler at one point. I have absolutely zero interest in wrestling and never did. I have zero search or any other connection to wrestling. I leave and turn on my phone. First site I go I get a big pop up ad for wrestling tickets. My phone had been turned off and I still got an ad !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It shouldn't be too hard to track the un vaxed. They'll be the ones alive in a few years.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by dassa
It shouldn't be too hard to track the un vaxed. They'll be the ones alive in a few years.
Good point.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
A close friend of mine, who pressured me hard to get vaccinated when it first came out, has just been diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease. He has zero family history of it. He was the very image of health prior to getting the shot. He was fully vaxxed and boosted.
and of course this means nothing at all. But it sure could mean something. Only time will tell.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
BTW Ive not had one dr or hospital asked if I had the shot. And if they did I may well answer yes just to screw with the records.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rost495
A close friend of mine, who pressured me hard to get vaccinated when it first came out, has just been diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease. He has zero family history of it. He was the very image of health prior to getting the shot. He was fully vaxxed and boosted.
and of course this means nothing at all. But it sure could mean something. Only time will tell.
Just another in the long, and rapidly lengthening, line of coincidences, till then.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K

Hate to hear that, my best bud, early 40s...has had ulcerative colitis since he was a kid. He got the vax because the dr said it was in his best interest due to his immune system. Well, my buddy started having breathing problems afterwards, they believe he has had a mild heartattack and he also now seeing a pulmonologist...and he's had covid this past week.

Last edited by killerv; 02/06/23.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I think the feds are tracking everybody.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Ya think?

V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
The feds had all of of our medical records since Obama was sort of president, it was one Obamacare's mandates.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Ya think?
Don’t hurt yourselves.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by cfran

Every anti jab thread you need to pipe up . . . clearly you are insecure. And wrong BTW.
Yes, hes both. Deep down he knows he fugged up

yes he is a deep state plant on here pushing the fake pandemic and experimental jab

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by cfran

Every anti jab thread you need to pipe up . . . clearly you are insecure. And wrong BTW.
Yes, hes both. Deep down he knows he fugged up

yes he is a deep state plant on here pushing the fake pandemic and experimental jab
He was installed here on this site in 2007 in anticipation of the coming plandemic. They are everywhere.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 54 invisible), 3,092 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,672
Posts18,534,185
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.