Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I'm not saying the Jab doesn't increase death rates. I call this article BS, however.

You have a 7% increased chance of death...WHEN??? In a year, in a week, in a month? These kinds of hysteria bullschidt articles are just that. We all have a 100% surety of death.

Evidence is showing up that the Jab was ill-conceived and is proving dangerous. This article says nothing, really, however. It gives no time factor. Junk Science, just like Covid and the jab.

leave it to the insurance guy to actually pay attention to the risk numbers.

The other side of that coin is.... what are the risks related to getting Covid? Does it increase your chance of dying more, or less than the jab? By how much? For how long?

Without quantifying both numbers, it's all just howling at the moon.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 700LH
Same BS different day
Same BS and Lies from the same retards too

Right on cue, Mr. Insecurity. You go girl.

Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by ironbender
Yeah, yeah. I know. But, interesting read nonetheless.

Now comes the most damning evidence yet…

A top insurance analyst has analyzed the CDC’s own death rate data and it matches the data released by the UK government.

There is a 7% increase in death for each time you take the Covid jab. In other words, your odds of dropping dead suddenly go up 7% if you take one Covid jab…they go up 14% after your 2nd jab…they go up 21% after your third jab…28% after your fourth…and 35% after you get another dose. And so on and so on.

Once you get to jab number ten, your odds of dying would rise by 70%. Are those deadly enough odds for you?

Let’s say you had a loaded gun in your hand to play a game of “Russian Roulette.” Each time you pull the trigger your odds of dying go up by 7%. Would a 35% higher chance of dying by trigger pull number five worry you? Would you pull the trigger one more time as the odds increase?

But I have a warning about that 7% increase for every Covid jab you take. I believe that’s a best-case scenario.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ing-today-life-death-news-covid-vaccine/
A "A top insurance analyst"...

And exactly who is this alleged analyst?
Who's he work for, where the data?
Who's reviewed his finding?
Did he control for the fact that people with more underlying health problems were more likely to get the vaccine?

Is his company factoring this into their life insurance rates, or not?

If his finding are so solid, lets see the data.
The jab-getters got jabbed with the jab with no data.

Well, no honest data.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RHClark
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I'm not saying the Jab doesn't increase death rates. I call this article BS, however.

You have a 7% increased chance of death...WHEN??? In a year, in a week, in a month? These kinds of hysteria bullschidt articles are just that. We all have a 100% surety of death.

Evidence is showing up that the Jab was ill-conceived and is proving dangerous. This article says nothing, really, however. It gives no time factor. Junk Science, just like Covid and the jab.

There could be multiple factors involved. I've read that perhaps some jabs got directly in the blood stream rather than muscle due to unproperly trained folks administering it, and it could make a huge difference.
Yeah, that’s it, it’s the nurses and the technicians fault, not the manufacturer and our government.

Man you are one gullible fu*k.

BYW, can you produce an instruction pamphlet that is supplied with these vaccines, one that instructs these incompetents how how not to kill people?

Idiot

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (10gaugeman, 1936M71, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,641 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,857
Posts18,497,077
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.