K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #18104310 02/06/23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can someone post a link to Trump showing his support for this investigation?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenRonJohnson/status/1618600418933891073

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B3

erikj #18104321 02/06/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by erikj
Can someone post a link to Trump showing his support for this investigation?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenRonJohnson/status/1618600418933891073

A plethora of investigations are going on. As Trump has often stated, he's just going to sit back and let the legal process work itself out. Optics, you know. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18104355 02/06/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

The whole reason the US and West wants this war going on is to prevent the truth from coming out about the DOD, US Neonazis, NWO. SOROS, ZERO, DNC, RINOS, BIDETS AND KILERY from coming out.

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #18104380 02/06/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

It appears they will have quite the crew of Fire supporters. smile

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jag,

Not even close to being why the west wants WWIII.

Your Patriots, if there is such a thing, better get scchhiit in control real fast, because WWIII is on its way.

And it's about unsustainable debt in the west. They need WWIII so they can default on the bonds, and have a Bretton Woods II.

There's also a climate change element.

Q and the continuum better get a more reliable source of info, because you are being fed BS.

Whip #18104647 02/06/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
WWIII is not on it's way, it's been here for quite sometime. If you are looking for or waiting on a physical war with all the wonderful equipment, tanks, planes, guns, etc., then you have a long wait. WWIII is and has been a 5th Generational War, a War for your mind. From where I sit, they, the Deep State, have been winning the War until recently, now they are starting to lose ground and we can thank Q and the continuum for those loses.
Information, in its many forms is how we win or loose the War. 5th Generation Warfare is an informational War and that information determines whether the mind is won or lost. Controlling the mind through perception is the War, information is the battlefield. I cannot change someone's perception, so I cannot win the War, but I can disseminate information that I believe by posting here or other places in the hopes that it will be read and it will make someone think. I know that perception can only be changed by the individual not by hammering into their heads. Not forcing idea's into someone can be hard, but that way never works.
The main strength of the opposing "Armies" is their use of emotion and that is one strong weapon that they have been using to its maximum. If we think that hasn't worked as a weapon, just take a look around. Logic has been trampled under the feet of their armies.
When one considers and then acknowledges that there are only 2 emotions, love and fear, we then begin winning some battles. Love is actually quite a simple emotion, one that Trump used when dealing with the Cabal and foreign powers. It works, he proved that. And before some want to demonize me with the Love emotion, I will describe it by saying Love is not the warm, fluffy, fuzzy feeling that is often portrayed. I suppose it can be, but not in a 5th Generational Warfare battle. The other emotion is Fear. That is the one they have been using on us for thousands of years.
Many want WWIII to be about guns and battles, etc. as in the past and as we see IN THE MOVIES. Do we not think their scare tactics of violating the 2nd Amendment is not a fear emotion designed to take control of the mind? Sure it is. A person could go on and on giving examples of their SUCCESSFUL undermining of our minds through the use of the Fear emotion. Hate, anger, ego, etc. all fall under the Fear emotion. We may not believe it, but they not only believe it, they use it successfully in our ignorance.
So no. there is not a redneck style WWIII coming, it is much more sophisticated than that. Sophisticated enough that many of us don't even realize we have been in WWIII for many years now.

Last edited by K22; 02/06/23.
Whip #18104655 02/06/23
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K22 #18104783 02/06/23
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by K22
WWIII is not on it's way, it's been here for quite sometime. If you are looking for or waiting on a physical war with all the wonderful equipment, tanks, planes, guns, etc., then you have a long wait. WWIII is and has been a 5th Generational War, a War for your mind. From where I sit, they, the Deep State, have been winning the War until recently, now they are starting to lose ground and we can thank Q and the continuum for those loses.
Information, in its many forms is how we win or loose the War. 5th Generation Warfare is an informational War and that information determines whether the mind is won or lost. Controlling the mind through perception is the War, information is the battlefield. I cannot change someone's perception, so I cannot win the War, but I can disseminate information that I believe by posting here or other places in the hopes that it will be read and it will make someone think. I know that perception can only be changed by the individual not by hammering into their heads. Not forcing idea's into someone can be hard, but that way never works.
The main strength of the opposing "Armies" is their use of emotion and that is one strong weapon that they have been using to its maximum. If we think that hasn't worked as a weapon, just take a look around. Logic has been trampled under the feet of their armies.
When one considers and then acknowledges that there are only 2 emotions, love and fear, we then begin winning some battles. Love is actually quite a simple emotion, one that Trump used when dealing with the Cabal and foreign powers. It works, he proved that. And before some want to demonize me with the Love emotion, I will describe it by saying Love is not the warm, fluffy, feeling that is often portrayed. I suppose it can be, but not in a 5th Generational Warfare battle. The other emotion is Fear. That is the one they have been using on us for thousands of years.
Many want WWIII to be about guns and battles, etc. as in the past and as we see IN THE MOVIES. Do we not think their scare tactics of violating the 2nd Amendment is not a fear emotion designed to take control of the mind? Sure it is. A person could go on and on giving examples of their SUCCESSFUL undermining of our minds through the use of the Fear emotion. Hate, anger, ego, etc. all fall under the Fear emotion. We may not believe it, but they not only believe it, they use it successfully in our ignorance.
So no. there is not a redneck style WWIII coming, it is much more sophisticated than that. Sophisticated enough that many of us don't even realize we have been in WWIII for many years now.
well said K22, unfortunately some people don't have the ability to take a 30 thousand ft view of everything that's been happening and put it into prospective. It's all about consciousness and some just aren't in elevated states if consciousness yet.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Originally Posted by K22
When one considers and then acknowledges that there are only 2 emotions, love and fear, we then begin winning some battles. Love is actually quite a simple emotion, one that Trump used when dealing with the Cabal and foreign powers. It works, he proved that. And before some want to demonize me with the Love emotion, I will describe it by saying Love is not the warm, fluffy, feeling that is often portrayed. I suppose it can be, but not in a 5th Generational Warfare battle. The other emotion is Fear. That is the one they have been using on us for thousands of years.
well said K22, unfortunately some people don't have the ability to take a 30 thousand ft view of everything that's been happening and put it into prospective. It's all about consciousness and some just aren't in elevated states if consciousness yet.

Truth. There are plenty who are indoctrinated to the point they can't escape the matrix and will never Connect the Dots.

On top of that, [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]breakfast all day wilmington nc

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/06/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #18104850 02/06/23
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Originally Posted by K22

Well said mwbyler, especially bring forth...."It's all about consciousness..................". In my belief, the return of Christ is actually a Christ consciousness and that has already started across the Earth beginning Dec. 21, 2012.
Not all will believe that and I'm ok with their belief because I know they want it to be something physical and tangible. That is the teaching, that is the belief, and that is now the perception.
Elevated consciousness can determine what is real (truth) and what is an illusion.

Page 1,681 of 2,280 1 2 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

253 members (1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 28 invisible), 2,153 guests, and 936 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,515,003
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.