Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He’s a good lookin’ guy.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You white dipshits invaded Iraq, got Ukraine invaded, elected Newsome and Biden.

Indian dipshittery pales in comparison.

Oooohhhh....they killed too many tatonka one time....

I am MAGA.
79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You white dipshits invaded Iraq, got Ukraine invaded, elected Newsome and Biden.

Indian dipshittery pales in comparison.

Oooohhhh....they killed too many tatonka one time....

You better be working on your fancy dance moves, we got some pow wows to go to! Don’t worry I got the native pride hats covered cuz!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
AOC was adopted by the Indian tribe out in North Dakota I wonder if she wears a native pride hat?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by Salmonella
They are portrayed as great keepers of wildlife and nature by the woke left.
When in fact they always raped as many resources as they can.

I never could figure out how Indians were supposed to be the great harmonious protectors of nature, when for thousands of years, the plains dwellers would run entire herds of bison off fùcking cliffs.

Somehow that was more harmonious with nature than shooting them I guess.
Recently heard a story about an Indian who speared many dozens of spawning walleye from my local lake. He tossed them into the bed of his truck and drove around showing off his "catch" until they spoiled. Meanwhile, nearly every store in the area has a donation jar on the counter, asking for funds to stock walleye back into the lake.

Buncha horseschìt.
. Yep, kinda like the white guys killing a deer, putting it in the bed of a pickup, and hauling it around, to show there buddies. Until the meat is useless. Happens every year some where. I live as around a community with lots of natives. Some good some bad. Just like any other group.
Kinda,...except anyone is eligible to shoot a deer, but only natives are allowed to spear out of season fish by the dozens.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Funny, they don’t sell hats or tshirts with the 14 words in any gas station I’ve been in.

MAGA
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by PatCullors
I wear mines everywhere

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is that a rat tail over the left shoulder?

Nugget, I'm wondering if he is a Maser sock or new Root handle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrisse_Cullors

But I've definitely been wrong before.

He went over yonder way
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The pic is of the dude off of the gator fishing show.

CK
A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by blanket
I don't wear one, although being of native descent. Think it's time to move on.

If you were born in this country, it doesn't matter what your ancestry is, you are a native American.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon
As my dear old dad said, we are all descended from riffraff, who left the old country with money.

Take 7 prevagen you babbling old fool...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by bruinruin

I never could figure out how Indians were supposed to be the great harmonious protectors of nature, when for thousands of years, the plains dwellers would run entire herds of bison off fùcking cliffs.

Recently heard a story about an Indian who speared many dozens of spawning walleye from my local lake. He tossed them into the bed of his truck and drove around showing off his "catch" until they spoiled. Meanwhile, nearly every store in the area has a donation jar on the counter, asking for funds to stock walleye back into the lake.

Buncha horseschìt.
. Yep, kinda like the white guys killing a deer, putting it in the bed of a pickup, and hauling it around, to show there buddies. Until the meat is useless. Happens every year some where. I live as around a community with lots of natives. Some good some bad. Just like any other group.

Warm spring or chiloquin?
Chiloquin and Pendleton , never been much around the Warm Springs tribe. Also spent some time around Kooskie, in grade school, when pops was guiding at Moose Creek. Like I said good and bad in every race!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
The pic is of the dude off of the gator fishing show.
RJ Molinere

Besides gators also an arm wrestling champion.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by blanket
My grandfather came off the rez 120 plus years ago, wanted to make his way as a man, not a race.

How did that work out for him compared to those that stayed behind?

Serious question. I think I know the answer.
Moved to Iowa from The Dakota's as a teen. Learned the trade as a mason tender then a mason. Met my grandmother in his late 20's. Mother born in1928. Survived the depression and bought a hardscrabble farm in Southern Iowa

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Figure out who blower that trap up your butt, Indians never did care about conservation

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A positive Reservation story…..

1980 I was subletting a room in Las Cruces waiting to leave for Africa and living well on day labor. Back then I lived on a big greasy breakfast and way too much coffee served at local eateries, I would read the newspaper cover to cover. Thats how I learned of the July 4th ceremonials at Mescalero, 100 miles away.

The beauty of day labor is ya can not show up for work anytime so I drove on over. The nature of this thing is it’s a coming of age ceremony for their daughters, sorta like an Apache quinceanera.

It’s expensive for the families to put on, so the Tribal Government will sponsor a number of families at once at a big celebration around July 4th when most people ain’t working. It’s at the fairgrounds, teepees, brush arbors outside the fairgrounds, religious ceremonies inside, lots of vendors, big party, big crowd, family gatherings all over.

They needed people to direct traffic so I signed up, it paid well, cash at the end of each day. I freely admit the absurdity of me telling people where to go on their own rez but there it was 🙂

Good feelings prevailed, lunch and supper were free too, by tradition they feed all the visitors. I’ve done it a few times since and its always been the same. They would see me standing out there all day long, red vest, flag in hand and some folks would hand me cold sodas and fry bread tacos out the pickup window as they passed by (I’d politely decline the occasion proffered cold beers).

They also paid a dollar fer every bag of trash you picked up and I’d give my full bags to the kids to go get their dollars.

In the course of the day you’d get to joking around with the families in camps adjacent to where I you were, one year I was giving them rides on my motorcycle. That year I had the rare privilege of sitting around sharing tiswin with some old folks who remembered exile in Oklahoma.

Pretty durned cool 😎

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I had such a hat.
I liked it because it looked like the old Savage logo.

I am the NorthEast WoodsBeast!

"System version 1.3, divorced"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It weren’t all sweetness and light, one time I was directing traffic and this maybe 18 year old, long hair, bandanna, mirror shades, bone choker collar, heavy metal t-shirt guy pulls up, stares at me hostile, says one word “later” and drives on.

Where I was at later on was right by this teepee and the grandma in the place by and by sends a kid out with a plate of food for me, a little kid commenced to wave my flag around for a bit, laughing.

A few tipis down the road, maybe 70 yards, was prob’ly a guy selling weed or whatever on account of every so often small groups of teenagers would cross the road looking around, go inside, then emerge a short time later looking around and go back where they came from.

One group stops short, looks at me, and start talking to each other, prob’ly about me, and head out. So I’m expecting mirror shades guy.

A short while later mirror shades guy does show up with a buddy, prob’ly to thump the White guy, but he’s in a fix. Turns out it was most likely his own grandma that had been feeding me. So he stands there, arms folded, leaning against a car and staring at me from behind them shades.

I’m standing in the road and about ten more of his buddies show up and stand around me in a big circle. One of them calls out mirror shades guy’s name. But like I said he was in a fix. Meanwhile I was running my tongue inside my mouth feeling all my teeth for one last time. I didn’t say nothin’, I figured if I could get one of them (not that that was likely to happen) the best they could hope for was a draw.

Just then a tough older longhair in an actual low rider drives up, motions to shades guy to come over, says a quiet word to him, they all walk off. Then Low Rider guy pulls up to me and says “which way should I go?”, I looked at him and said “Sir, you can go any way you want” grin

The moral of that story? I was surrounded by hostile Apaches and lived to tell the tale 🙂

Anyhoo…. ain’t been back to that event in maybe fifteen years, last time I did the traffic thing about thirty. Fifteen years back was in company with my Ex. In one of them small world events I taught the kids of a guy from there here in San Antonio, stopped in to see him while we were out there.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cool story, bro.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Morewood
Cool story, bro.

He also rides pedal bikes.just in case you didn’t know. Give it a year or so and you’ll hear it all again.

MAGA
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Go to any Indian reservation in the US and look how they treat their animals ( horses, dogs, cattle) women and children. You would be very appalled and disgusted.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (Anaconda, 7mm_Loco, 444Matt, 1_deuce, 338reddog, 79S, 8 invisible), 1,527 guests, and 745 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,296
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.