Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Dave_Spn is absolutely Steelhead. I think it was Rene who put 2 and 2 together a few months ago when he was still just a fledgling Steelhead Sockpuppet.

I am actually kind of surprised some on this thread have only recently figured that out...

Back to my hidey hole I go, as I don't have an issue with anyone on this site, let alone this thread.

Somebody said, all that is needed to run endless socks is a VPN.

šŸ¦«

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
ā€œMolon Labeā€

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Dave_Spn is absolutely Steelhead. I think it was Rene who put 2 and 2 together a few months ago when he was still just a fledgling Steelhead Sockpuppet.

I am actually kind of surprised some on this thread have only recently figured that out...

Back to my hidey hole I go, as I don't have an issue with anyone on this site, let alone this thread.
Everyone loves a slut like you!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You man whores are going to make me blushblush.

[Linked Image from y.yarn.co]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Damn bruh,

musta been a really warm day up there for you to take movies of your homies up there, all dressed in shorts and stuff. Not a parka to be seen.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Yepā€¦.it looks like you smoked the little coward bitch out from behind her new screen nameā€¦.LMFAO. Her immediate reaction to everything is to belittle the children and wives of members here just like she did above. A total and complete douche bag that I would love to get in line to meet someday

Stoolhead is a POS that absolutely could not carry on a conversation without oozing her self-loathing and insecurities.

Her absence here has bettered this place ā€¦..she is absolutely NOT missed in the slightest. The best thing she could do is FOADā€¦.

Damn, that stings coming from one of the kindest most tolerant gentlemen on the fire.

Doggone internetā€¦.I struggle with discerning sarcasm from truth. In any case Iā€™ll thank you for the compliment while you laugh behind my back at my inability to tell the difference. šŸ˜€šŸ˜‚

It was no secret back then that he and I were NEVER going to sit down and become friends. I tend to get along with guys that are ā€œroughā€ around the edges and I can appreciate guys that are direct and unvarnished in their opinions. That type of personality is easier for me to deal with than someone that is careful with their words so as to not offend or appear politically incorrect. I donā€™t care what insults are hurled at me online since in some cases I go lower than I should and disappoint myself by acting immaturelyā€¦.I do try to learn from my mistakes and not fall into the same baited online traps.

My issue with Stoolhead Scott was that he always attacked the innocent children of members here. Making fun of a childā€™s disability or the untimely death of a child whether by accident, medical issues or suicide Stoolhead never missed the opportunity to use those tragedies to ā€œwinā€ his online arguments. I donā€™t care what anyone thinks about Bigstick or Tom262, Lord knows they are able to fight their own battles and are hardly without fault (like me) but I canā€™t abide bringing up their childā€™s suicide or disability to ā€œwinā€ their online arguments.

Over the passed several years most of the arguments that Iā€™ve lowered myself by participating in were caused, at least in my case, because I took exception to insulting the children or wives of the ā€œparticipantsā€. Aside from using the innocent family members as weapons and exploiting the tragedy of sick, injured or dead children I got tired of his constant obsession with male genitalia and his homo-erotic fantasies that he projected into every thread.

This place is tangibly better with him GONE! He was the single biggest interruption on this website and he was the number 1 most bitter, vile and pathetic example of what an insecure little boy that ā€œgrows upā€ without good parenting looks like!

I was sincere.

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
People are always dragging up a incident I regret doing.
Both of us involved in it crossed a line on each other back then.
We both know that.
Hindsight can't change either person's actions back then.
I have no reason after speaking with Scott back then to antagonize him or continue ill will.

I have posted along this general subject matter 4 to 5 times at least over the last several years when this matter is brought up.
That's all I got to say about it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dave_Spn
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Weren't it slummy and rene that invited stoolhead ta a meet, and stoolhead the pussy ran like a bitch?

You want to meet? Another [bleep] heard from .

Ren was wrong and he damn well knew it, Slum is a typical Fire Kgunt that is one cold away from the grave.

Yep.

Ran like a bitch.

Well? If you can brake away from watching your wife [bleep] BBC.

Again, you are another coward like Cumlord.

Banned again. laugh

Why don't you stay gone this time, you POS?

I know you are running other sockpuppets right now. Just walk away. Take your ball with you.

MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by slumlord
4ager

The guy that would make Q look like a baby.

9,000000000 ammon bundy posts

JFC mow your grass

He had the infamous letter he sent out to a certain group members on here plotting to go beat up another member on here cause they didn't like him lol.

I would like to see that letter.

If it is private... drop me a PM.

Steelhead was smart... BUT ugly in every way. I do not miss him. He is one of cornerstones of the disdain that I have for Coasties in aggregate.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Very interesting...

I have two monitors... and when I typed "Disdain" a minute ago on the right monitor... the left monitor put up this image by default...

LOL... funny jow the Web works sometimes.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Dave_Spn was obviously Scott from about the second post I read of his, it's so common now hardly worth mentioning. Same with Larry Root and Jason happycamper, others...

Kent

IC B3

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by renegade50
We both know that.
I have no reason after speaking with Scott back then to antagonize him or continue ill will.

I have posted along this general subject matter 4 to 5 times at least over the last several years when this matter is brought up.

I would sincerely like to hear about this 4ager letter.

Kent

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by 79S
Weren't it slummy and rene that invited stoolhead ta a meet, and stoolhead the pussy ran like a bitch?

You want to meet? Another [bleep] heard from .

Ren was wrong and he damn well knew it, Slum is a typical Fire K gunt that is one cold away from the grave.

Are you friends with steelhead? you sure do know a lot about him? I don't know if steelhead told you this but he was notorious for bringing up members dead kids. So he's no saint either.
Stick is far from a saint either. He is just a mouthy little campfire POS.

If you say so... I don't let stick bother me cause I don't really care what he posts. The guys that get all bent over the axle are the ones constantly trying to prove something. I have nothing to prove cause I don't give a chit. If people would take that attitude they be much better off.
Trust me he doesn't bother me either.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Yepā€¦.it looks like you smoked the little coward bitch out from behind her new screen nameā€¦.LMFAO. Her immediate reaction to everything is to belittle the children and wives of members here just like she did above. A total and complete douche bag that I would love to get in line to meet someday

Stoolhead is a POS that absolutely could not carry on a conversation without oozing her self-loathing and insecurities.

Her absence here has bettered this place ā€¦..she is absolutely NOT missed in the slightest. The best thing she could do is FOADā€¦.

Damn, that stings coming from one of the kindest most tolerant gentlemen on the fire.

Wait, what? I didnā€™t say anything

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by krp
We both know that.

Kent
Huh????
I have nothing to do with that.
Or any knowledge of some letter.
And how you are tying whatever that letter is to my post is beyond me.

Last edited by renegade50; 02/09/23.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I think the Campfire should remove the Quote feature.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by P_Weed

I agree.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I busted him on his very first post as one of his previous sock puppets.

Originally Posted by Cluggins
Originally Posted by OlderGuy54
I don't know why anyone would willingly invite more government control into their lives, that's their choice.

Welcome back Scott.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I agree.

I had to quote this, just to see what it would look like.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by krp
We both know that.

Kent
Huh????

I did quote you to get your attention. Not on my computer now so will have to summarize...

79s claim that the letter info came from a group here that is responsible for the good guys leaving... that could be the Tennessee guys... so I did make query in case you knew.

I expected a number of responses including what you said. Unlike others that don't take what I say at face value, I do take your statement as truth. I would have asked slumlord the same thing if he had posted again in this thread.

I have no idea who 79s is talking about then, it's awful cryptic.

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp
We both know that.

Kent
Huh????

I did quote you to get your attention. Not on my computer now so will have to summarize...

79s claim that the letter info came from a group here that is responsible for the good guys leaving... that could be the Tennessee guys... so I did make query in case you knew.

I expected a number of responses including what you said. Unlike others that don't take what I say at face value, I do take your statement as truth. I would have asked slumlord the same thing if he had posted again in this thread.

I have no idea who 79s is talking about then, it's awful cryptic.

Kent

Have no idea on my end of any letter.

Had no interactions pos or neg regarding 4ager. My only mention was just to elude to how on-fire and prolific was his posting in such a short time.

I have a ā€œlawyer friendā€ too and dude has no time to be on internet forum blabbing out all day diarrhea about ammon bundy, bomb shelters, buried schoolbuses full if peanut butter. JFC.

Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

143 members (2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 25 invisible), 1,750 guests, and 995 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,274
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.