Print Thread
Hop To
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not a difficult task when dealing with democrap scum.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The second video is EPIC............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Bish slap supreme!

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
“I’ll take your silence or unwillingness to answer MY question as a NO!”

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Talk will never change things, especially an agenda driven by the powers that be.

The conservatives will never have the balls to get together in numbers and go to the homes of the cht-bags and let them know they mean business. < Because they don't.
The left will always win because they'll throw caution to the wind, while the right makes excuses why they can't get involved with a rowdy group of people. The Right is overly conservative, their life evolves around their material things while they sit homes in their own little collapsing world whining about the left taking their way of life away from them.
You can't win any game by playing defense, < that's what the Right doesn't want to hear.
ChipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi,,

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ol_mike
The conservatives will never have the balls to get together in numbers and go to the homes of the cht-bags and let them know they mean business. < Because they don't.
The left will always win because they'll throw caution to the wind, while the right makes excuses why they can't get involved with a rowdy group of people. The Right is overly conservative, their life evolves around their material things while they sit homes in their own little collapsing world whining about the left taking their way of life away from them.
You can't win any game by playing defense, < that's what the Right doesn't want to hear.

This is brilliant Mike and sadly too true
Add to that the physical violence the left is happy to visit upon society at the drop of a hat.
People that wont fight for survival , wont survive.
The End

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

This is brilliant Mike and sadly too true
Add to that the physical violence the left is happy to visit upon society at the drop of a hat.
People that wont fight for survival , wont survive.
The End
The saddest part of it all is the left will never be held accountable for the havoc and violence they dump on conservatives or even democRATs who believe in real peaceful protest simply because the political left owns the prosecutors and the courts. They are safe to continue the violence and intimidation. When Americans figure this out maybe things will change but I'm not holding my breath.

If you have nothing you have nothing to lose by "throwing caution to the wind" especially when you know you have the leftist politicians, courts and prosecutors on your side. How many antifa members and BLM members (other than the organizers) own property or have a 401K ? It appears many have a big trust fund but that's about it.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 02/09/23.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Talk will never change things, especially an agenda driven by the powers that be.

I don’t disagree, but…

The “left” doesn’t get together either. What we are seeing is a Democrat sponsored, well funded and organized Arm of of the Democrat Party that pays individuals to riot, loot, attack and destroy. Oh sure, there are plenty of left wing lunatics that will join in the fun, but without the funding and the organization behind this, it too would be a nothing burger.

Remember Antifa is NOT Grass Roots and neither is BLM.

The Republicans and the Conservative do not have such an Arm to organize and to PROTECT .

If it weren’t for the organization, censorship and funding, the left would be sitting home with ChipsNdips as well.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

There is a method to the madness. Trump didn't risk his life, piss off a billion dollars, and work his ass half to death for nothing.

There is a new Sheriff in Town. First, the expose and then investigations go down.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/09/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Do you really fughking think all this schiett is coming out by accident? Proof of jab toxicity, traitorus DOJ, FBY, CYA, PIZZAGATE, HOLLYWOOD PEDOS, HUNTER AND BURISMA IN UKRAINE, ......

Get a clue, it's coming out because the Patriots are in control. Trump has given the go order. The Kraken is loose.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/09/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
About two days after The Second Coming???????????

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

215 members (160user, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 18 invisible), 1,659 guests, and 1,007 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,800
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.