Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
Originally Posted by roverboy
Originally Posted by DMc
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

He would be an improvement but, nooooo.

Rover,

I don’t know your recollections of that worthless, worthless POS, but he was multiple times worse than Biden. Biden is just stupid and inept and a crook. jimmy carter was stupid, inept and evil. He had driven the economy down to its knees by the half way point in his administration and he had grander plans for a Marxist country but Ronald Regan was waiting in the wings and carter’s supporters made him dial it back. Much darker days than we have now.

Well, I was a kid when he was in the White House.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by DMc

Rover,

I don’t know your recollections of that worthless, worthless POS, but he was multiple times worse than Biden. Biden is just stupid and inept and a crook. jimmy carter was stupid, inept and evil. He had driven the economy down to its knees by the half way point in his administration and he had grander plans for a Marxist country but Ronald Regan was waiting in the wings and carter’s supporters made him dial it back. Much darker days than we have now.

carter accomplished many things while he was in the White House:

— drove interest rates from 7% up to 19%

— drove the unemployment rate from 7% up to 18%

— drove the inflation rate from 7% up to 15%-18%

— made the USA the laughing stock of the world economy by halting the sale of millions of bushels of American grain to the USSR but then turned around and sold that grain to Turkey who then sold it to Russia at a 200% profit

— boycotted mid-east oil which pizzed off the Arabs who shut the oil supply down to a trickle. Gas prices tripled - but - you couldn’t find gas. Waiting lines at gas stations were over a day long at times.

— about 50% of farmers and small contractors were forced out of business

— jimmy went on national tv and said we should just put on another sweater and eat less and everything would be fine. He actually had pamphlets printed that explained how to wrap old newspapers around yourself to keep warm.

He was a narcissistic little dictator that just couldn’t get enough support to overthrow the government and make himself King.

“My horn is full and my pouch is stocked with ball and patch. There is a new, sharp flint in my lock and my rifle and I are ready. It is sighted true and my eyes can still aim.”
Kaywoodie
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Johnny,

I will add that he helped the Brit’s embargo of Rhodesia and helped Mugabe come to Power. Also put sanctions on South Africa throwing them under the bus.

And there was the whole failure in Iran.

But hey, his push for us to go metric was such a success!

The Second worst US President ever.

Last edited by Hugh_W2; 02/10/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by persiandog
Yeah, whatever, unless they stood up against it in the very beginning (and most didn't. woke chunts that they are), I have no sympathy, enjoy your new woke life, chick, get used to never being on a level playing field again for one day in your life, and get used to looking at "girls" dicks...

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by DMc

Rover,

— made the USA the laughing stock of the world economy by halting the sale of millions of bushels of American grain to the USSR but then turned around and sold that grain to Turkey who then sold it to Russia at a 200% profit

— boycotted mid-east oil which pizzed off the Arabs who shut the oil supply down to a trickle. Gas prices tripled - but - you couldn’t find gas. Waiting lines at gas stations were over a day long at times.

— jimmy went on national tv and said we should just put on another sweater and eat less and everything would be fine. He actually had pamphlets printed that explained how to wrap old newspapers around yourself to keep warm.

He was a narcissistic little dictator that just couldn’t get enough support to overthrow the government and make himself King.
I remember that POS, I had to stand in those gas lines many times just to buy $5 worth. I rate him the worst ever.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DouginLa
Originally Posted by DMc

Rover,

I remember that POS, I had to stand in those gas lines many times just to buy $5 worth. I rate him the worst ever.
and this
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DMc

Rover,

Anyone else remember Carters 55 mph speed limit? Try to drive across the wide open western states at 55.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

-OMotS

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

-OMotS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

-OMotS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

-OMotS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

-OMotS

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
fug Carter turn your thermostat down to 65 and wear a sweater

I'll give him credit for going to the nuclear plant to alleviate panic and he's been a better public servant after his presidency

might have been the most honest president we've had in a long time

but man, it just sucked in America in the late 70's because of him.

Last edited by KFWA; 02/10/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by DMc

Rover,

Anyone else remember Carters 55 mph speed limit? Try to drive across the wide open western states at 55.

I was in my late teens/early 20's when Carter was in office, and like many others I remember what an utter debacle his presidency turned out to be.

The harm done to our country by Carter and Brandon is comparable, but I place more personal blame on Carter.

Slo Joe is a doddering poster child for dementia who just does and says what he is told. Carter was a smart man in the sense that he had the intellectual horsepower to know right from wrong, and good from bad. That same intelligence made him so arrogant that he thought any idea he had must be the best, and like most idealistic liberals his view of what is best was wildly out of step with reality. But nobody could ever convince him of that: not even today.

Last edited by Beoceorl; 02/10/23.

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DMc

Rover,

I don’t know what you reference as being bad is compared to, but Carter was no Biden or Obama. You might want to look at the state of the union then compared to now and if you can’t see how much worse off we are you would have to be blind. Carter may have been inept, but not the destroyer Biden is.

Inflation alone is up 14% since 2020, Biden has filled his cabinet with unproven and worthless people to meet some model of putting women and minorities in those positions.

There isn’t enough time to compare Carter to this piece of $hit that is Hell bent on ruining this country and he is being bold and upfront about it.

Anyone thinking Carter is the worst has got to be ignorant of what happened during the past 20 years and GW didn’t do much to improve it either, but he isn’t any Obama or Biden.

Clinton was a puke, his morals and life were disgusting, his administration was not advancing America the way he could have and even being the puke he was, compared to what we have now, he is Thomas Jefferson…

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by DMc

Rover,

That was nixon.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That was nixon.
Oops. Sorry about that. My rememberer is getting old. .

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 2,323 of 3,968 1 2 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 3967 3968

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (300_savage, 2ndwind, 1_deuce, 01Foreman400, 375TN, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 20 invisible), 1,939 guests, and 980 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,326
Posts18,505,864
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.