Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Kevin the owner, had many nasty tweets that were anti gun, anti republican, anti trump voter

he just deleted them.

If he wants to mix his politics and his business, and based on that podcast he must, he should have just owned it all.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ryan Busse is aligned with Giffords Research - screw him.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Ryan Busse twitter account

Spend a minute or two scrolling. Keep in mind this guy was on the national bha board and a former executive at Kimber. I will note he didn't make is opinions public until after he retired from his six figure job in the gun industry and resigned from the bha board......go figure!?

After perusing his Twitter, how many believe he wants "reasonable" gun control? I doubt it.

(Brace for the bha cult to come to the rescue)

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/20/23.
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Busse is a tool. He interjected himself into a bill/conversation last year that NMBHA and New Mexico Wildlife Federation wrote and got introduced last year. He is an arrogant POS.

I was reading the Rokslide and Huntalk threads last night and figured it would spill over to here. Was pretty sure the road it would take here. Will look again tonight, but Rokslide seemed pretty hard on SO/Busse while Huntalk seemed more “understanding “. Strange dynamic.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SLM
Busse is a tool. He interjected himself into a bill/conversation last year that NMBHA and New Mexico Wildlife Federation wrote and got introduced last year. He is an arrogant POS.

I was reading the Rokslide and Huntalk threads last night and figured it would spill over to here. Was pretty sure the road it would take here. Will look again tonight, but Rokslide seemed pretty hard on SO/Busse while Huntalk seemed more “understanding “. Strange dynamic.

Hunt Talk is a woke mess. Half the members on there want complete firearms bans, predator hunting and trapping ended, Randy turned out to be a grifter

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
lol. Busse doesn't own SO you dummy

Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by Bigvalleyboy
If anyone is considering a seek outside tent or pack, you should know that the owner most likely despises you.

https://rokslide.com/forums/threads...rol-advocate-ryan-busse-air-time.299955/
I'm not going to look through all of the posts in that thread. Did anybody from SO respond?

Busse's kids are following daddy's lead as they're part of a lawsuit against the State of Montana alleging energy policies of the State are violating their Constitutional right to a clean and healthful environment.

I just emailed the company and told them I'll never buy their products on account of Busse's Leftism.

Never said he did. He's affiliated.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
, Randy turned out to be a grifter

Remember now, he doesn't make a single buck off of hunting....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SLM

not if you sort the wheat from the chaff and come to realize Newburg is a raging Liberal, and BHA is an anti-hunting/fishing organization at its heart. the funding proves as much. 4AGER here has the money trail nailed to the nuts.

Last edited by gitem_12; 02/20/23.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Teal
Don't give the platform at all.

That is woke thinking.

I'd say giving them the platform - as in "all opinions have merit" is woke thinking. Once you have platform/voice then you have to deal with them.

No need or sense to engaging the other side at all. Ever. You will not win hearts and minds over and by allowing them to even speak - you only hurt yourself.

A position ignored is a position without power. Giving it attention - even if you intend to push back - gives it legitimacy to those on that side.

F-that. There is no compromise with the other side. NONE and we continue to simply die the death of 1000 paper cuts.

Me

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
, Randy turned out to be a grifter

Remember now, he doesn't make a single buck off of hunting....

I was banned from hunt talk when I asked awe shucks Randy if he ever made any money or reimbursed with non res tags ( when everyone else had to wait to be drawn) for pimping out state's hunting to the masses. Boy was he pissed and kind of admitted it but not fully. Then he banned me lol
grifter of the first degree and anti gun too

Last edited by ribka; 02/20/23.
IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Some of you have too many guys living in your head.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Hadn’t looked at Huntalk in a long time, it kind of surprised me. Guess it shouldn’t have.

Originally Posted by SLM

Hunt Talk is a woke mess. Half the members on there want complete firearms bans, predator hunting and trapping ended, Randy turned out to be a grifter

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by wytex

Ryan Busse Twitter account

Do you think anything liked or shared on that social media account is moderate?

I think Mr busse has a bunch of hate living in his head, per his own actions.

I'm not lobbying for his rights to be reduced, he cannot say the same.....

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B

Kevin Timm's (the owner) personal Twitter feed was mostly the same bull$hit until he deleted his account like a little pu$$y. There's some screenshots of some of his posts on page 10 of the rokslide thread.

https://rokslide.com/forums/threads...ocate-ryan-busse-air-time.299955/page-10

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Kevin Timm's (the owner) personal Twitter feed was mostly the same bull$hit until he deleted his account like a little pu$$y. There's some screenshots of some of his posts on page 10 of the rokslide thread.

Correct.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i'm waiting for Buzznuts to stop in and tell us allabout how wrong we are on Busse, Tawney and BHA

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd say giving them the platform - as in "all opinions have merit" is woke thinking.

Then you are confused.

The entire history of modern social media is covered up with examples of trying to prevent dissenting opinions from being published at all. Shadow bans, account bans, depromotion, deletions. All woke agenda stuff from their pink haired staff. Trump was banned from Twitter until someone non-woke bought it, which is the opposite of the woke team thinking his opinions have merit and being open to a discussion.

It wasn't the anti-woke crowd that literally rioted to stop Charles Murray from speaking at Middlebury College, and the vast majority of campus disinvitations from students come from the left. It is a cornerstone tactic for them.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Checked out the hunttalk thread and never cease to be amazed by posts like, “ I bought his book so I could read what he has to say,” or thing like, “the 2nd has reasonable boundaries on it…”. Just another piece of $hit green decoy forum.

If anyone has any misgivings GW about Busse’s convictions all you need to know is right here. I’m sure he’s a, “ reasonable man and we should hear his point of view so we can understand the argument.” Yeah sure…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Giffords adviser - check
Biden campaign advisor - check

I’m
So reassured that he’s a proud outdoorsman and gun owner.

Ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's some screenshots of some of his posts on page 10 of the rokslide thread.

Those likes pretty well wrap him up.

In his post that I linked he claimed he was just being an agitator on Twitter and poked fun at the left as well, but the content likely didn't support that which is why he deleted it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Don't give the platform at all.

That is woke thinking. There is nothing wrong with "platforming" differing opinions and it can work out well if the host pushes back.

But the hosts on the SO podcast did not push back on anything Busse said, and at the very least the owner's Twitter indicates he leans left. The excuses offered so far don't make much difference. Someone in that thread mentioned that the owner himself hunts frequently, with a gun. Virtually all anti-2A organizing is "guns for me not for three".

Kevin the owner, had many nasty tweets that were anti gun, anti republican, anti trump voter

he just deleted them.

His stance on Trump shows he's a jackass.
ANYBODY who says '''I'm kind of middle''' is a liberal, who doesn't want to admit it.
I have a new Silex SO tent I haven't even opened yet, they won't see another penny from me.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

469 members (1lessdog, 1_deuce, 10ring1, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 204guy, 67 invisible), 18,060 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,988
Posts18,540,166
Members74,053
Most Online21,066

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.